Is Danger Dolan Sup Forums?

Is Danger Dolan Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

sonichu.com/cwcki/DoopieDoOver
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes but it's shit

He fucking sucks, so I guess.

I have no idea what that is. Looks like Reddit-tier shit judging by the art.

Chris Chan liked it so judge its quality that way

Posting in a troll thread.

I could never wrap my head around someone who could use a meme as his persona and later turn it into franchise with furry OCs. No wonder Chris-Chan included him in his comic.

He resurrected one of my favorite dead memes only to kill it again.

yeah but its shit now since Shima left

And there is the Shima is missing post.

I blame chris chan.

What did he do this time?

Nixiom is best boy

The guy fucking sucks, i used to love his top tens where hed talk about paranormal shit, but then he got too fucking bug and started making baby songs, and got that faggot with the deep voice to do the top tens instead so what was the fucking point.

Whaddit he done?

They’re basically stalking doopie on twitter.

Here’s the article that covers the whole thing: sonichu.com/cwcki/DoopieDoOver

>They’re
Stop enabling him. He is a he and always will be

What's wrong with his true stories and burning questions about life?

Wheres Spanglish horse?

>Furries
>Sup Forums
No.

A he with a grotesque, cut up taint

Their boring shit and not what got me interested in that channel in the first place. I havent watched dolan in years, im glad hes going down the shitter

>Dolan memes

all those old Sup Forums threads are coming back to me

Yeah I used to watch the shit out of his stuff but the corny ass jokes just got to be too much for me. The jokes are on the newer channel but the top ten channel suffered from not having him do the majority of the voice overs.

I watched him a lot back when Kronos 2 went online. He had a let's play of WC2 that was pretty fun to watch.

This guy turned Dolan into a representation of himself, and turned Gooby into his imaginary girlfriend. He took a dead meme and gutted it to the point it is barely recognizable.
Slightly off topic but why do all these shitty youtubers use those exaggerated expressions like your OP image? Its so ugly and unflattering, is it supposed to be funny?

I miss when he was just some random Aussie on Youtube who'd do top 10 lists. Back in college I'd sometimes watch a video or two of his before I fell asleep, it was semi-comfy.

Then I forgot about him for about a year, checked back in, and suddenly the channel had morphed into something with all these wacky side-characters, weird animations, and his subscriber base had fucking EXPLODED with autistic kids since the last time I checked. I have literally no idea what the fuck happened.

I thought all of that shit was supposed to be on the Super Planet Dolan Channel, while the Top 10s stayed on his main flagship channel.

I wouldn't know anyway, stopped watching his stuff long ago.

I mean there's no denying that there was a drop in quality after she left

gimme bird tits

>Aussie
Would never had guessed that based on his accent. He doesn't sound Australian at all. I thought he was from some obscure country in Europe

I WANT HER PURPLE BIRD BREASTS SMOTHERING MY FACE

>Furries
>Not Sup Forums
Let's not kid ourselves

Google's metrics tell them they'll get more views that way

Chris likes good things too, unfortunately.

>We're at the point where we have anons here who grew up on the predatory era of Youtube e-celebs.

The way they make terrible content pinpointed for grabbing the attention of kids and making them feel like the channel is one of their "friends" disgusts me.

isn't that shit for kids? Not memey HURR DURR IMMATURE but actually patronizingly simple bullshit?

I remember him having a (((big nose))) as a profile pic.

It manages to through in some very obvious fetish stuff in there. Almost anything with Shima tends to have stuff to make her seem sexy or at least sexual in some way. It was weird.

fpbp

With Shima, Spincest, and occasionally Doopie.

That's what turns me off about him. That's like taking Pepe and using him as a mascot for white nationalism.

...wait a minute.

Furries belong in

That never happened until the media said it was happening.

Regardless, my point stands. It's a scumbag move to steal memes for one's own gain.

I wanna eat Melissa's chicken tenders