Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin

Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin

1952 - 2016 (age 64)

u wot m8

Bullshit

How can he rig our elections if he's dead?

Checkmate, democrats.

F

no

E

So now the communist party will win the next election. It sure is a great day for democracy.

ribs in spices sweet brince ;__;

Rest in peace our mighty savior...

(((He))) is the new supreme leader of Russia now.

Pootin is kill? nooooo

Jim Jimmy Slim

F

F

Semi rare

"Putin is kill"

"no"

One thing you can say about hillary, she has a sick KDR

((( You wish )))

The greatest leader of our time cannot die just yet. He still has to destroy the US rodents before he leaves this world and ascends to the realm of the gods.

A surge of "Putin is dead" threads circulate the board every few months.

Trump staged this desu

>"Putin is dead
Nearly a year after former Russian press minister and Kremlin insider Mikhail Lesin was found dead in a downtown hotel in Washington, D.C., U.S. authorities have ruled his death an accident and closed the case.

The finding comes after a lengthy investigation by the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of Columbia, the city's Metropolitan Police Department and the FBI.

Initially, Russian media reports citing information from Lesin's family members attributed his death last November to a heart attack, as The Two-Way reported. Then in March, the chief medical examiner's office in Washington said Lesin died as a result of "blunt force injuries of the head." It listed the manner of death as "undetermined."

Now, that has been changed.

"As a result of the almost year-long investigation, the Chief Medical Examiner of the District of Columbia has amended Mr. Lesin's manner of death from 'undetermined' to 'accident' with acute ethanol intoxication as a contributory cause of death," the U.S. Attorney's Office said in a statement Friday. "The investigation has now been closed."

In russia putin is death

Explain this meme

oh no, not again

(((They))) don't

Why is "Putin dying" being shilled so much? For what purpose? Why spread disinformation?

Proofster

So the bear that Putin rides finally got tired of smelling like Putin's taint?

Good for him.

Hownew.ru

I thought a rooster was a slang word for a homosexual in Russia?

nice try Schomosky

F

cant enter, whats in it?

innocence until proof of guilt is a meme and also white privilege (or something)

If only...

Come on, now

Who told you that Putin is anti-Jewish?

No.
Why it's a rooster on a Russian flag?

Do you want to get a fly to Smolenk?

Implying the real Putin didn't die long ago and was replaced by a puppet

coz you're srany petuh!

Something something Crimea

Poland shut up or you turn into russian clay over night

>According to an anonymous Sup Forums user, the proofster illustrations originated on Krautchan around the same time as the War in Donbass in March 2014, and were used to mock nationalist Russians would continue to demand “proof” of Russian involvement in Eastern Ukraine, regardless of the evidence presented in an argument.

Wait his first and middle name is vlad?

B-but the US media told me that Putin is the antichrist and wants to destroy the world.

>we have roughly 16 more years of Putin ahead
Just Brezhnev's stagnation my shit up.

It's more like "cock" (still talking about the bird) than "rooster".

Middle name in Russia is a patronymic. So Putin's dad was also named Vladimir, so Putin's middle name is Vladimirovich.

Time to celebrate, comrades!

Yeah, for example if a Russian woman coalburns their kid will be named Ivan Jamalovich Mubumbo.

jajajaja

I think it was during the Crimea thing. There was a bunch of rumors flying around Sup Forums and one guy kept spamming those.

But Finn says it's some shit from (((Krautchan)))
So it was just one guy spamming? Do you have a link to where it's all began

>people unironically not know the proofster
Literally how long have you been here? 2 weeks?

Kek. I like that system

fuck off CTR. If Putin died, it would be bigger news that the US elections..

OF THIS LIFE

I HAVE NO REGRETS!

Would it be reported though? There's a mountain of happenings totally ignored this election cycle.
>can't say Russia rigged the election if Putin is ded

Putin
no

>>can't say Russia rigged the election if Putin is ded

Wait, maybe that's actually the strategy!

It was invented in krautchan after russians were spammin there are no russian troops in crimea meme and citating russian state media about nazi gay hitlers in ukraine.

After mh17 it really took of and after that it was used everywhere.

So it was spammed only by one autist on (((Krautchan))) and after mh17 went viral?
I've seen this shit too much, but I thought it's some untermeme from subhumam Russian internet segment

F