Guts has been placed into your favorite Disney movie!

Guts has been placed into your favorite Disney movie!
How does he react to the characters and plot?
How does the plot change by his interaction?

Does the brand still summon demons to him?

yes

but they're the Disney version of demons, whatever that would imply

Which Guts? Golden Age, Black Swordsman, Boat era?

Boat

He would probably be relatively relaxed but worried about Casca

Keep all Sup Forumsutists inside their quarantine zone. Report all anime and manga threads on sight.

what movie is it

Well Guts already was in the little mermaid.

Now that we are talking about Berserk and Disney movies, Has anybody noticed that Roderick is basically Prince Eric fused with Gaston?

Elsa and Mulan would join his gang. He might be the only adult that Peter Pan will tolerate.

>Hunchback

Oh shit when Frollo sets Paris on fire to kill Gypsys Guts will probably manage to kill all 1000 men by himself.

Treasure planet, he basically goes from a boat-era to another boat era. He would obviously be quite cross about being torn away from his quest of vengeance. He wouldn't just start chopping up all the "monstrous" aliens since his curse mark wouldn't act up. He probably starts working on ships in an attempt to start finding his way back. He would get a robotic arm with a plasma blaster or something.
He would change the plot quite a bit since the mutiny would be quelled in a really bloody way.
Jim Hawkins would adopt Guts as his father figure instead of the cyborg John Silver (who probably died in the attempted mutiny).

Twist: Guts uses his share of the treasure and with the help of Dr. Delbert Doppler and some salvaged gate tech manages to get back to his own world/universe with an armada of space-ships, invading falconia. My penis is fully erect.

>lion king
I guess Guts helps Simba take back the pride lands. He'd mop the floor with the Hyenas but let Simba handle scar

Hunchback of Notre Dame. Holy shit it's literally the Conviction Arc. Except Mozgus is evil this time, instead of just a genuinely well meaning but extremely deranged zealot. And wants to fuck the brown girl instead of just wanting to save the town from her. And Guts couldn't give less of a shit about Esmerelda, okay so maybe it's not like the Conviction arc.

Guts would still come under suspicion for heresy and witchcraft and would have to hack his way through the soldiers of Paris. In the process he'd likely have to kill poor old Phoebus, and maybe even Quasi given his loyalty to Frollo at the beginning. It wouldn't even be Guts' first time killing Quasimodo.

>Pinocchio
I guess Guts is gonna kill monstro

And the coachman too. That mofo was definitely an apostle.

I mean, if sora could do it.
Berserk hearts when.

>Let's have another Sup Forums or Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums!
fuck off

Musical numbers of course.

Aladdin.

Guts cuts Snake Jafar to pieces like the Snake Lord in the first chapter, before he can wish to become a genie. Uses his three wishes to cure Casca, get his arm back and curses Griffith with a conscience, overwhelmed by his countless sins he kills himself.

Wait, wait, WAIT.
Mermaids, evil Arab Magician, Witch burning Zealot with deform servants, Psychopatic fairies that donĀ“t want to grow up and that prince that looks like Ariel boyfriend,

Is Berserk secretly a Disney movie?

It is greatly inspired by dark medieval fantasy and fairy tales, which is what most Disney movies are based off of. Of course there'd be similarities.

Heartless then?

Why wouldn't he wish for the brand to be removed?

Which Disney movie song would you most want to hear Guts sing? My vote is Be A Man during the Golden Age.

Guts gets a bunch of lion pelts I guess.

The Big C plus His Friends on the Other Side.

>not liking Berserk

>Guts gets a bunch of lion pelts I guess
>The Lions all get possessed by ghosts
>So do the massive skeletons at the mammoth graveyard
That would be so metal

Never read berserk, but I'm just gonna assume that Guts kills Frollo.

Eh, I feel like Guts has a soft spot for hot brown chicks. I mean, he wouldn't do much more then look on with distaste at first, but he'd probably get poked and told to move along or something and then start administering the pain.

He will kill Quasi though, and then the Gargoyles when they start attacking him, which will only reinforce his thinking he made the right decision when every character in the cast but Esmeralda ends up dead by the end of this. Maybe the court survives if his brand doesn't bring demons into this world, but I bet it does.

>101 dalmatians

does guts like dogs? I can't remember.

He tries but the Genie admits he's not sure what he's looking at here but apparently he's got 4 rules cause he can't touch the thing.

First wish for sure, not sure about the second, and really not sure about the third. I think rather he'd wish Griffith was right there and that Griffth was depowered and/or Guts was strong enough (assuming he knew the Genie gave Jaffar all that powers) to kill him.

Guts summons Beast to help him with the Nosferatu Zodd boss fight

Guts is the quinessential jaded antisocial gritty dark fantasy protagonist with a giant sword (and he was carrying that shit for like a decade before some blond spikey haired faggot got started).

Everybody but his current main crew who spends any time with him ends up eaten, raped, or killed, usually at least 2 or those 3 (he's on his second main crew, which is a lot smaller then the first, one guess where they are now). Unless your the one young girl he takes a liking to, then you might only end up horribly traumitized once you see some shit: the oversimplified version is that he's cursed to be open season for all the ghosts and demons in the world at night, with the usual rules of what they can't and can't do waved as long as they are close to him, and he's always ringing the dinner bell for them. He's gotten really fucking good at killing things that shouldn't even be able to die at this point.

So Between Guts himself and all the things following him, Frollo dies, Quasi dies, the Court dies, the Gargoyles probably get possessed by something to attack Guts and die, Esmerelda maybe survives but she's not praying to God anymore. God is terrible.

Pic Related. To be fair to guts they were monsters when he killed them... but to be fair to the townspeople, he pretty much knew they were children turned into monsters

More like guts can't understand Simba at all and casually kills him as a knee jerk reaction to an adult lion approaching.

CLU is an Apostle and Guts fights Rinzler at some point