A crippled family member needs a ride to the polls. they're pro-HRC. what do

should I do the moral thing and drive them, effectively canceling out my vote? or should I stand by the electorate and not do something that basically nullifies what I did by going against my party's grain?

don't do it OP

What would be the American thing to do?

they're family, they want to do their civic duty. It shouldn't matter who they want to vote for. Don't let politics destroy your family. If you support democracy you should help him.

>sorry Jimmy, had something planned. Maybe someone else can take you.

try to redpill them on the drive over

Take them there, leave then there.

Who are you voting for you faggot?

democracy has failed

Family > Nation. Also by showing this you might sway them.

It's natural selection, user

don't do it OP

Drive them out into the countryside and leave them out there

Donald Trump would give them a ride. Do your duty user

Kek will bless you tenfold

Do you care more about your family or your country?

Abetting evil is immoral, my friend.

tell them you'll only take them if they vote for Trump or cancel their votes. Give them options

If it was the other way around they wouldn't be questioning themselves, I assure you.
Do as said,

If it was me OP, i'd tell them I was coming to get them.

Then disappear.

I mean are you waiting on this person to die? Like are they leaving you a house in their will?

Just have something "come up" and disappear for a day.

It's that simple.

Depends, do they have any superpowers capable of defeating Russian ICBMs?

If they were putting a knife into a toaster would you stop them?

Just kill them, take them out of their misery. No problem.

Haaaa!! This

Fuck em.

Invalids should be euthanized anyway.

I knew I was right, leave that nigga at home. Thanks kek!

let that cripple crawl

This is politics don't give them a ride if they're gonna vote for the enemy

Put the retarded fag out of his misery

1) Redpill them on the way
or
2) You both agree to not vote

Tell them to get their crippled ass up and do it themselves (you're just treating them like a normal person)

crippled shouldn´t be allowed to vote. their choices are influenced by their unfortunate circumstance and will obviously be biased towards the gibs candidate. don´t do it, it´s immoral and unethical

The frog has spoken user. Do your duty

WE ARE NOT THEM...

...we are not them

DO THIS:

Drive them.

Crash your car (cut the brakelines so you don't pussy out).

I read this quickly and thought you said to drive over them. I am disappointed now bdcause that would have been a better response than the faggy shit you just said.

Fuck them. Liberals always want a handout. Tell them to use their Obama phone to call a fucking cab.

Don't forget to turn off your phone when you disappear.

Maybe call them around 6:00 pm and tell them about the amazing adventure you just had with stuff that "came up" then draw it out telling them you're on your way. Then still don't go and turn off your phone again.

You better have a good story.

dont do it you can change the course of the election

You do it because you are not a sadistic fucker and want to win the fair way,

Kek wills it

Family bonds > political bullshit. Drive your family. If you start betraying your family you make the world a little more niggerdly, which in effect cancels your vote anyway.

D-D-DO THE CRIPPLE CRAWL

Kek

Don't do it.,cripples shouldn't be allowed to vote anyway. They are only voting to make the government take away your shit and give it to them. Family member is a thief...

holy kek

im laffin

Drive them and convince them to vote Trump.

Crippled body or crippled mind? Drive them around for a few minutes and take them to makas

what if you got hit by a car tomorrow and became a paraplegic? would you be in favor of offing yourself?

Tell them you will drive them for 5 shekels.

say you'll do it then just keep calling saying you're being delayed, and then let's say if the polling centres close at 8 don't show up til 7:40, pretend to be hurrying but don't, cancel the cripple's vote and MAGA

tell them to drive themselves lmao

Take his ID and vote twice

this is the right thing to do, OP

try to redpill em obviously

>Want to win the fair way
Tell Hillary that.

Pretend to be the cripple by stealing his ID and cast another vote for Trump.

Checked.

I swear to fucking GOD OP.

ALL IT TAKES FOR EVIL TO WIN IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING.

TAKE A STAND.

Do not take them. That is a vote for murder, corruption, oppression and dishonesty.

It isn't easy but you have to make the right choice. Godspeed user.

Ask yourself: would the Donald?

If you live in a swing state don't do it

Yeah, not worth.

Fuck morality, this isn't reddit. You're 100% right, there is no point in canceling your own vote.
Also you're doing the right thing anyway, your family obviously doesn't know what's good for them.

Remove a couple distributor cap wires.

It's to bad your car broke down.

Yes you should take them, they're your family and imagine if the rolls were reversed.

you better do it and redpill him hard on the drive there

"To hell with them" as Trump would say

>777 natural selection get

Fucking kek

But desu just tell them it pains you to do it because it goes against your vote but for family you'll do it. Give 'em a warm pat on the shoulder and a smile when they go to cast their vote.

If you feel it and they feel it, they might just decide to teamplay with you. You shouldn't feel fraudulent when doing this, I mean, that is how you stated in your own post that you feel right?

If you believe in a fair democracy you should do the right thing and tell them they should have voted by post at an earlier date.

You drive them to the polls and let them know that you voted for Trump and effectively they are nullifying your vote, but your still willing to give them a lift because that's how Democracy fucking works.

Drive them to the polls. Wear your MAGA hat. Don't pressure them or try to redpill them though.

If you don't drive them, somebody else will. It's a slim chance, but a single act of kindness can sway an opinion.

Go on your own.

>In a fair democracy, we refuse to give help which we would ordinarily give without question to a sick family member, when they aren't voting what I want them to vote

Nigger what

What the fuck Sup Forums? You told me drumpf is going to win and all i see on CNN is that he is losing by a landslide. What happened? Where is KEK?

DEPORT THEM

Fuck them

>Ask if you can vote on their behalf.
>They give you full power
>Vote trump
>Tell them you voted Hilary for them
>Be Devilish

>preventing some one's right to vote cause they aint on your side.

You are the worst individual.You are worse then a Clinton could ever be.You are preventing the democratic process fag

try to redpill them,but dont prevent the democratic process.

OP your vote already doesn't count, might as well not be a cunt on top of it.

Take them. They're your family. You should be supporting them and their rights, regardless of you personal differences of opinion. This should be true for everyone, but at least come on man... blood relatives you'll just leave hanging because you don't agree? No way you're like that man. Do the right thing.

Memes aside, we aren't going to make anything GREAT again by stooping to their level.

damnit there is like, an even amount of people telling me to do either/or

i'll probably take them and just try to redpill them in the car. if they get rude or try to talk down to me politically, I always reserve the right to turn the car around.

Do it. Society works because of the basic family unit. Family should help family. Doesnt matter if Trump wins if society doesnt act with good family values.

What state do you live in?

tell them they will cancel your vote so there is no need to even go to the polls

then sneak off when they are asleep

>democratic process

I know we hit you spics too hard on the head 500 years ago, but try to stop being retarded.

It's like you are voting for something relevant, like head of Federal Reserve. US president is clown without any powers whose role is to have parties and blahblahblah on tv. Your own family >>> everything else.

>family member

Do it faggit

all the Republicans are at work, they'll vote when they get off.

They're still Americans you ass drive them there.

FL

drive them, it's the right thing to do m8

Family comes first, even if they're wrong.

Taking politics before your own family is what the globalists want to do.

Easy. Don't go at all.
Your votes cancel each other out.
Learn to efficiency, dumbshit.

of course take him/her, you idiot

Tell him his feelings are not more important than the future of your nation.
kek has spoken

B'vo!

Get ready to pay for the wall

WHEN THE FUCK ARE YOU STARTING WW3 YOU FUCKING PUSSIES

Yeah honestly I would

they should have thought ahead and got a absentee ballot.

If its a battleground state, let them know you had something come up.

If its a fully cucked out state like cali, go ahead and take them

either are okay I think
be sure they have no alternative but you if you want to pull shit like that though, and do it in a way that won't cause them to hold a grudge

City or rural area?

Don't fucking do it

Tell them your car is fucked or something

Slash your own tire. I'll personally pay you the cost of a new one