Hillary Victory Thread

It's over Drumpfkins. Trump is losing almost every toss-up state judging from the early voting tracker. Your goose is cooked, so accept it and say it: MADAM PRESIDENT.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xuD9MkN_vSM
youtu.be/ZbxqjDht8S4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's looking incredible for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, Hillary for prison shirts, all MAGA hats. Outside, 'lock her up' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Americans, patriots and veterans brought in to vote...

Why didn't Hillary have a strategy to get out the vote?.. Really Made Me THINK!

Disillusioned Trumptards will look to Sup Forums for shelter that provides solace and comfort in their vulnerable moment of defeat, and they will find said shelter broken down and burned to the ground. All the cross-posters from all the boards that had to deal with Sup Forums's shit for the past year and a half will descend from the heavens and rain mockery down. Not a single inch of this board will escape being torn apart. And then the flood comes, formed from the tears of laughter above and the tears of impotent crying from below, and all the dust, blood and ashes will be scattered and washed away while the Trumpscum is left no choice but to drown in the hole they dug themselves into. As the gigantic hubris they were architects of turns on them, they will finally realize the purpose of their existence: To be the perfect punchline of the greatest joke in mankind.

tfw we were right all along

Most of us are at work right now and don't get off until around 3:30-4:30. Democrats wouldn't know since they don't work.

Based

Underrated lmao!

Ain't that the truth.

Hello South Carolina

>Go to vote at WCU polling station
>2 Clinton campaign men outside giving away food and drinks
Majority of the crowd were Hillary voters too so seems Chester county is going to her

Why does the Hillary Pepe look retarded?

Source pls

Trump
\o/

Just wait until the Republicans get of work and BTFO the unemployed dem leeches.

fucking yes!

Early voting tracker, nice try retard, try harder.

youtu.be/xuD9MkN_vSM

Polls have been open for five hours dickhead. Kek wills Trum victory

I vud shust like too ovver de conkratulayshons off de Vinnish peepull, Matam Resident. Tank you.

MADAM PRESIDENT!

MADAM PRESIDENT

where's your leaf user?

True, I won't be voting until 5:30PM

You responded to yourself 3 times... you realize we can see your ID right?

government Pepes look retarded

No Actual Clinton supporter is even slightly scared. We got the Latinos, Women, and White Male Cucks

>frogs
Wow, racist, I can't believe white nationalists like you are allowed to post hate symbols like those nazi frogs.

And what responses they were! He is a true artist.

youtu.be/ZbxqjDht8S4

Everyone who is working overtime, and will vote after work, is going to vote Trump...
Hillary will get all the unemployed hippy votes, because they don't work.

Yea. Cant wait til republicans come home from work

MADAM PRESIDENT!

get used to it trumpfags

Well Said Norway, well said. I have confidence Trump will win

rare flag

So proud of you Hildawgs!

All hail madame president! Bringer of death and chaos. Deliver us to darkness!

When Trump loses, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out.
I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, Ill know true ecstasy. I dont think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.
They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election.
They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them. We will riot! They will say. Race war! Day of the rope! they will cry. Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk.

They are too cowardly and weak to do anything. But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president. The entire nation KNOWS that Hillary is a literal criminal, that shes practically bathed in the blood of 4 dead Americans, intimidated Bills rape victims into silence, and her administration will surely be mired in constant scandals and ethical breaches. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Trump. After all her bullshit, her crimes, her lies, they STILL see Hillary as being superior to Trump. When the denizens of Sup Forums come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and wont reach my climax a moment sooner.

I need to fap.

Do you think his campaign has written a dignified concession speech for him? Or will he mumble through an incoherent one like he does everything else? Will he even give a speech?

he will mumble

You realize if Hillary gets elected your country is literally going to collapse right? Having your economy crumble while you have over 20 million niggers walking your streets doesn't sound like a fun time to me. Go visit South Africa to get a taste of Hillarys america

Never a doubt desu

We did it lads

So how would nuclear war with Russia affect me in Canada?

its only something delusional drumpfs think will happen. it won't

Badly