I live in Michigan and I voted straight Libertarian...

I live in Michigan and I voted straight Libertarian. Feels good "throwing away my vote" or whatever angry statists call it.

I also live in Michigan. I will be voting for Clinton when I get out of class.

Voting for anyone other than Trump or Hillary is a wasted vote, in that it has the identical effect as if you didn't vote.

No need to put it in quotes, you did throw away your vote.

One of Trump or Hillary is going to be president, you could have influenced which, but chose not to.

When will retards get this through their head.

I'm in Michigan too, not even going to bother this year since Clinton will obviously win.

I voted for Libertarians to get 5% of the popular vote.

Cuckold, literally voting for corruption.
I've already voted for Trump and am ready to MAGA.

Good goy.

From mi, already voted trumpo

If Clinton wins, then it will be fun watching you struggle for the rest of you unemployed life in the shit state of Michigan. It will be fun watching the ghetto of Detroit expand and envelope you and your family. Trump was your only chance and you blew it. Congrats.

I live on the other side of the state so Detroit can do whatever it wants

I need to know what you're majoring in. For science purposes.

big ass Trump sign in front of the Lennox Township Hall...

Good taste

Macomb country community college doesn't count

Well, after Clinton wins and WW3 starts, you'll get to live in a glorious libertarian paradise.

Who /yooper/ here?

Or Lake Michigan College
t. voted no for LMC

I'm all in for Michigan, to the point that i care more about Trump getting Michigan than winning the whole thing. I just want to see Michael Moore's fat disgusting face melt right off his skull as he pulls the trigger live on TV.

lol

just fucking vote you asshats.
like only half of eligible voters actually go out and vote.
maybe if you stopped bitching you could actually make a difference.

also, shitty as it may be if you want to affect change you have to vote strategically.
if you dont like anyone vote for one of the two viable candidates that you hate the least.
if you really wanna do something then push for voter reform.

Me too user

im gonna go to this college

how is it??

You voted your a statist!

I am

do you faggots actually think liberals want to take away guns?

the marginal utility of scaring the major parties and showing real support for third parties is arguably higher than the marginal utility of "influencing" your state's count for one of the two major parties either way.

the only wasted vote is not voting at all; anything else is a matter of perspective and ideology.

Computer engineering
Don't mean to correct the record, but Univeristy of Michigan. Macomb is fucking Trumpland

A. Leppo can't catch a break

Someone hasn't been paying attention for the last 8 fucking years.

I hope a leppo mauls you.

degenerates.

stop don't pls at least #jillnothill please for the sake of Murica

>Computer engineering
Thank you much.

sometimes i forget you guys exist up there

I mean what even IS Aleppo?

Yes? Why would I not?

im at GVSU and im voting trump but my dad is voting for johnson

im in the allendale area and ive only seen trump signs and my friends only talk about trump on facebook. but obviously our votes dont matter becaues of the negros in detroit having 10000x our population

>makes fun of statists
>votes

A lot of the time we are glad. Mittenland has some cool places but >Detroit.

You know why most people don't vote libertarian? It's not that people think it's a waste of a vote. It's that libertarianism is fucking retarded. It's the polar opposite of communism which is also fucking retarded.

Does it annoy the fuck out of anyone that the northern part of Michigan isn't part of Wisconsin?

>voting open borders Johnson
>thinking you can still use 'statist' as an insult

yooper here. We'd prefer our own state - one was proposed, called Superior.

>not voting for Jeb

>Doesn't know the capital of a section of a country that no one gives a shit about
>NOT FIT FOR PRESIDENT
I wonder how Hillary or Trump would fair if people were this savage towards them. Jesus fucking christ, man.

Did no one notice good searches for Aleppo skyrocketed after that instant? Hilarious levels of hypocrisy. The posturing is real.

Yes.
lol I like how fitting the image is with what you've said. That was cute.

>when the jew is based

that fucking north bend or north point or whatever bullshit michigan has going on with Canada pisses me off more.

Lower Michigan detected. We'd still be friends.

>We'd prefer our own state - one was proposed, called Superior.
what would your export and industry be? rocks from the mines where the copper used to be?

You'll hand over your trees when it's no longer convenient to take them from Ohio and you'll keep your blonde-haired, blue-eyed mouths shut until we do. Eat your pasties and stay in your saunas, you leaf-neighbors; winter is coming and you have 6 feet of snow to hibernate under in the next week.

MIchigan here.. already voted Trump. Pulled my MAGA hat out while walking away from town hall and placed it upon my skull. Everyone waiting in line to vote gave me a thumbs up. Everyone.

So much of this is true but the mining game is still ridiculous up here. Pasties are good too, and snow is comfy. We DO get the extremes of all types of weather, after all.

Wisconsin would just fill it with niggers.. best left as it is.

248 here

Got up first thing and went down to the polls. I was like number 3 for our district. By the time I finished up there had to be a few hundred or so people in line. Most people were wearing Red.

Michigan is Trumpland for sure. MAGA

radeon pls

based 248 bro
we are going to make Michigan great again