Here’s the poll if you haven’t voted yet
strawpoll.me/14414377/r
Remember to brush your teeth and get enough sleep

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/rkhnte.wmv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

higgs best girl

kelly?

So what are you guys looking forward to for the December special? What exactly is Stump day? Any ideas on what’s gonna happen with starco(or maybe a kelco moment)?

>7%
Being Kelly is suffering.

Why are we still whoring out this poll again?

At least we beat the filthy gypsy and the flavor of the day. Also Moon

It’s a reminder who best girl is. Plus it’s an easy conversation starter

Remember when this show was fun

We didn't appreciate the good times for what they were, and now all we have is suffering and heatbreak.

>It’s a reminder who has a VPN and is willing to autistically spend hours switching between proxies to vote again and again for his pretty princess
FTFY

>Crotch on back of head
L-lewd...

>dude i am jackie but monster xDD
Truly not a hack

reminder that this poll doesn't count because it has been posted on facebook, reddit, and tumblr

Heckapoo already claimed the back of his head, in fact she burned the hair off of it so he could fully feel her crotch pressed against it when he takes her on piggyback rides.

I want Star in my life... but how...?

hair

>monster

Stump day is sort of like thanksgiving for mewmans, except instead of indians, it's a lovecraftian demigod stump. Also Star's birthday. Quinceanera happening. Stump gets angry.

squire == bush > bug > mermaid > gypsy

>squire == bush
This is acceptable.

Your half right.

What are your goy’s favorite episodes from past seasons? Pic related

Cuuuute~

Just like AT... fun times without the shipping.

What are some of your favorite AUs?

I remember between seasons when we were talking about this one. It was pretty fun to talk about as a concept, even if it does pretty much fall apart after season 3 starts

St. O's first and foremost, followed by the Marco-Star roleswap and the one you posted. Also this fucked up one.

Guys I really love Star how do I make it stop I'm not kidding.

Even this couldn't do it. I'm doomed.

Which one is that?

Because why the fuck not.
my.mixtape.moe/rkhnte.wmv

>pic
>when Toffee get his finger back, he pukes Star this time.

According to the artist it's the Fallen!Star AU, in which Star was the one to get the green half embedded in her hand. It's supposed to be slowly corrupting her, altering even her physical form.

I kinda want to see one where the events of the movie ends somewhat differently and Star is stuck possessing Ludo

Oh no, it's much worse.

He'd also presumably end up puking Star in this one, too

One where this abomination of a ship happens

This is the one that made me love the show more than i thought i could

By knowing Marco will win star by the end of the series. All of this is just forced drama

this is so fucked up, it made me gulp my coffee
i like it

She ends up stuck in the magic dimension with Toffee then?

>you will never see Star slowly dying, crying in agony and begging for you to kill her while you sit beside her while she's stuck in bed, too weak to move, holding her good hand as her skin sloughs off and her hair falls out and her breathing becomes labored while her eyes jaundice until one day you find that she's stopped breathing
>then she moves
Feels pretty good, actually.

I think the idea he's suggesting would be one where she's able to defeat Toffee but not bring herself back to life

Speak for yourself

when jackie character swaps with star

i dont have alot of those fanarts tho, even if theyre amazing

I know right? Sad that these four are the only pics they've done of this.

It's ok, user. Let the corruption seep in, and get comfortable.

Honestly sounds like the premise of an exceptional horrorfic.

And my idea is that now both Toffee and Star have to control a lifeless puppet a la weekend at bernie's

>Weekend at Toffees
Fund it

I wonder how the events of the movie would go in this AU

I don't have a proper Star Vs reaction image for that. Please, not-/SvG/, provide some for me.

Simultaneously becoming Mewni's first adult, male, monster, and ghost princess.

>user? I keep having these stupid nightmares. Can I sleep in your bed tonight? I won't tell anyone, I promise.

What exactly is going on here?

Don't fight it user, just let it happen

I guess the Whispering spell thing would also double as a suicide attempt here

did you find it good or bad? i think i can help you with both but i need to know first

>actually shipping a cartoon with yourself
This seems more pathetic than having a waifu

im just gonna ask this.
anyone know if there are leaks of stump day and the holiday spellcial. like if someone hacked and leaked out the two episodes.
i cant seem to wait for two weeks

>You guys are getting boners
>I'm sitting here wanting to hurt someone to try to protect my little cinnamon roll
Well, there's certainly different types of characters in these threads, that's for sure.

How do you go from this

RIP other thread. Looks like Eclipsa got the last word.

Kinda like what happened to Ludo in movie, but much worse. Rather than Toffee simply using her as a vessel till he could spit her out, it appears he's altering her form to become something like him. At least, that's what I think is going on.

>not wanting to see cute characters get hurt because it makes them even more adorable and precious

What? What the fuck did you just say to me? Do you even know where you are? Do you even know what the words you just said even mean?

Clearly, I need more reaction images, so just surprise me.

At least it wasn't some poopyfag

Isn't this canonically an alternate timeline in that one episode?

IS STAR DRIVING A PICKUP TRUCK? CAUSE SHE'S GOT ALOT OF JUNK IN HER CABBY! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Star, stop trying to compliment yourself before you learn to speak English, you dumb fucking bug.

>Hekapoo+trigger
I actually believe that definition is accurate. People do seem to get triggered by her.

She's not a bug. she's a feature.

>Playing hard to get huh user? Well how about you listen to the beautiful sounds of my MEWMAN MATING CALL!
>WEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!WOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEOEWWOEOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

I kinda want this to happen in canon now

Nop

>He doesn't ship Star with himself
What are you, some kind of cuck?

Die in a hellfire.

Not as pathetic as having a girlfriend

It's. It's. BEAUTIFUL!!!

Can robots do magic?

And that's only my medium trigger.

>this is how star canonically looks in universe
why do you guys think marco will go for her? shes a cave troll

>M-marco? Is user around here? He won't stop chasing me around and saying he's my soul mate. I've been up for three days trying to avoid him. I didn't know the mewman mating call was an actual thing! It was supposed to be an old wives tale!

Star sighs in disappointment as once more you fell asleep while spooning her late at night before she was satisfied.

Nice try, weird robot thing in the old intro.

>Implying I haven't learned the art of the "sleep fap".

I can stay conscious in situations no mere mortal man could.

She'd look better if he didn't draw her cockeyed or with her mouth hanging open, halfway decent even.

"Mom please we have to give monsters a chance"
"No Star"
"They arent even bad"
"So what?"
"We are just gonna hate them even if they are good thata not right mom"
"I dont care about right or wrong only the stability of this kingdom your ancestors died to make"
"Well thats the past mom its time to move on"
"Never the only monster loving loon in our family was Eclipsa and she got crystaled"
"She was in love mom"
"I dont care Star"
"Ill change it mom Ill show you monsters can be just like us"
"Thats enough! Star you may be my daughter but if I see an sign of monster loving from you again Ill banish you. Understand"
"Im the future queen of Mewni you cant banish me"
"Yes I can as I AM THE QUEEN of Mewni stupid child"
"Not another word or Ill contact Rhombulous immediately"
"Fine! You win mom"

Later that night
"Marco are monsters bad in your world"
"Yes"
"Why?"
"What do you mean why? They just are"
"Dont you think you judge them too much"
"No"
"Cmon Marco not all monsters are the same"
"I dont get what you are doing"
"ARGH Marco I thought you would understand that monsters are people just like you and I and need equal treatment"
"Monsters attacked your people though"
"It was self defense"
"But monsters were our enemies"
"Buffrog is a decent guy now"
"Hes just one person"
"Yes he is proof monsters can be different"
"Im your squire but I have to say this is a dumb idea"
"Marco!"
"Didnt your mom threaten you to stop?"
"Yes but she wont banish me she loves me"
"Look Star you are just causing problems by doing this monster rights stuff why dont you just lead Mewni by following Queen Moon's example"
"M..Marco I made you my squire and this is how you give me?"
She storms out of her room crying
Marco sighs with an annoyed look

There is a way

go to bed star

This is bad

You can only learn by being a cuck, then you must improve.

Fuck you, I can do what I want.

good luck with THAT.

With posts like these and the ones you are responding to i wouldn't be surprised if there are septarians in this thread getting all giddy at the butterfly kingdom suffering
And for youI don't have that much but here are some for disgust

Yeah? Keep your attention on a single thing for 10 seconds.