Am I a cuck

So my wife kept yelling at me and getting angry at me for possibly not voting Hillary. She threatened to divorce me and take the kids. To be honest she would win in court. She made sure I showed her my ballot before I submitted it.

I'm sorry I had no choice.

Fucking kek

Poor b8 but were this true *clears throat*
F
U
C
K
I
N
G

C
U
C
K

c u c k

What she did is a felony, you should file charges against her.

You are literally everything wrong with the nation

save the courts and your family the trouble of the divorce that will inevitably happen over some other issue and just kill yourself

you'll be helping the nation too

C U C K
that's why USA will stay in chains forever

no one is going to rule in favor of a cuck
he would lose based on his

PUSSY

You are something less than a cuck. Put simply, you are a bitchboy, you should have taken the divorce if you were a real man, if Trump loses you would have been a cuck anyway when muslim immigrants came and raped your children and wife anyway.
You should have trusted and believed in kek that the day of the rope would have come for her and your children would have remained with you.

You're pathetic and you married a PoS

She's a white woman in America. They're never going to rule in my favor.

Now lock her up for voter intimidation.
You could even have a shot in court.

After that, as a proven felon on her way to jail, you getting the kids is just that much easier.

fuckin cuck

i spit on your fuckin grave

bruh you cant stay this much of a cuck.

Explain your wife reasons why you think ur voting for trump. I bet she wouldnt be able to say whys hillary good.

You are a pathetic spineless sack of shit user you are what's wrong with this nation
File charges against the bitch what she did is illegal

Another vote for our beautiful Madame President. Thanks OP!!

do any of you seriously believe this person would go against his wife. Hell. HE IS THE WIFE.

you should've got a better read on your cunt of a wife before marrying her and knocking her up.

Your mistake, cuckboy

This is bait

My daughter cucked me into voting for Hillary. Donald fucked it up with the Access Hollywood tape.

Voter intimidation is illegal.

She's going to miss her kids. Sad!

Does she let you watch her get blacked as well?

>getting forced from your wife

Topcuck i bet she fucks another guys anyway

LORD OF THE BEACHES

>implying the (((family court))) wouldn't just send the kids to prison, too, so they would be with their mother

RARE
A
R
E

fpbp

total cuck, traitor

>you could just sue your wife
and never get pussy again

sage

You're literally everything wrong with the first world, you ball-less pussy.

First of all you could actually sue her for voting intimidation, secondly you could lie how did you vote, thirdly fuck off since you are probably a bait

Yes, you are. Enjoy licking Achmed's semen off your wife.

You could use that in court.

Voter intimidation. Lulz

You're not a cuck. If your story is true you should've known your wife is crazy and you should've done what any sane person would've done. Lie to her and say you were voting for Hillary the first time it came up. She didn't have to know who you really voted for.

>my daughter cucked me

Greentext now

this literally happened to someone I know, in terms of being forced to show the ballot to his wife. He was going to vote hillary anyway, but his wife still demanded to see.

Ultimate cuckold

Have a dude fuck her in front of you you weak pussy

You could have spoiled the vote at least

you are fucking worthless

KEK
U
C
K

Just find a black man to fuck you wife. You're a cuck in spirit already, become a cuck in name. Then hang yourself.

report her for voter intimidation
hoh...

If this is true, you fucking sicken me. Not only did she commit a felony by extorting you into voting against your wishes, you were too weak to stand up to her. Dumbasses like you are precisely why the country is so fucked up. Do not expect any redemption (oh I had to keep my family together and keep things going smoothly). You will receive none from me.

>Implying he's getting any right now based on the description of his """""""""""""wife""""""""""""""

/thread
Become an hero OP. Jesus Christ. Get saged faggot.

Post tits of your wife

kill her and your kids

Report her to the police. She has violated election laws.

Fucking keked. Going to make this a new pasta.

We have an open marriage. Except i'm not allowed to use tinder or online apps to find women. She sleeps with a lot of her coworkers.

stick a piece of black paper over ballot and photo it, then actually put mark for trump
why ameritards are so dumb

Me and my entire family and circle of freinds(admittedly small) voted Trump

Make America Great Again

>She made you show her your ballot
>She will win in court

Chose one.

What does your wife's son and your wife's boyfriend think about it?

You're in the voting booth alone.
Inb4 a fucking leaf, I'm American.

Also, you shouldn't be married to someone who will leave you over a single election. That's not love, that's not trust.

your wife is a big nigger named jamal. you´re literally a rape doll

What the fuck man

you DON'T HAVE A MARRIAGE

and open marriage is a fucking trick its a scam

YOU ARE HER FUCKING ROOMATE
R O O M A T E
O
O
M
A
T
E

>Sup Forums is falling for this obvious bait.

cuck

Yes you are a cuck.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just divorce now, wtf is wrong with you. You sound like a timid little victim. You are no longer a man, but some effeminate shell of a person with a penis. Pathetic.

Go to your local polling place,
and tell them that you filled out your original ballot
wrong and need it destroyed
and that you need a new one (works in CA)

Okay, took it too far, the joke is ruined.

You fucking little bitch.

>open marriage
C U C K

this

GET THE FUCK OUT FOREVER

yeah your wife wears the pants. fail

le cuck lol i fucke youre wife haha cucke

this is a troll thread, a nucuck of that caliber wouldn't even use this site, he would be too busy doing all the housework and replying to texts every 5 minutes from the "wife" to make sure he isn't cheating/watching facebook.

It's illegal to show your fucking ballot.

Haha you make me sick, just cut off your testicles already and be done with it, what the fuck is wrong with you.

WTF is wrong with you? You pussy? You should just end yourself right now. David Carradine style.

You have failed His Excellency.

>implying divorce court ever sides with the man

I've seen crack fiend moms win custody against there wealthy well adjusted nice husbands.

>threatened to divorce me and take the kids
>implying that's a threat
you'd be much happier without that bitch in your life
provided this shit is real
which it aint

Well judging by how pussy whipped you are you were always destined to be a Hillary voter anyways you fucking faggot. Get the fuck off this board, you're worthless, you're below niggers at this point.

>putting your personal wealth/ well being before the greatness of USA
>not making your country great again

KEKOLD CONFIRMED

ALAAARM
BAIT

>the vaginal jew

I can't. I signed an affidavit consenting to the open relationship.

What pisses me off most is that she sometimes fucks her boyfriends on our marital bed. She doesn't even wear a wedding ring anymore.

POO
O
O

You're pathetic OP

die please

you are wothless

Larp by the way

Holy shit. I was working in the yard when my wife came into my shed to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my wife but I’m literally in shock from the results today. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Gary to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in New Hampshire???? This is so fucked.

Just kill yourself and your whole family you fucking disgrace... C U C K

Take your cucked family to Canada.

Fucking kill that bitch

>Am I a cuck
Yes.

Kill her

record her saying that and vote trmp, if she do something show tape.

Poor bait, as if your wife could know what you're voting. Votes are fucking annonymous.

Well maybe if you pooed in the loo first.

Your fault for marrying a huge cunt. You can still be husband and wife without having to agree on President for fuck's sake. What a bitch.

Fake and Gay

GUYS PLZ STOP. I'm literally having a breakdown right now. I don't want her to see me crying like this. I don't want her to think i'm weak.