I wonder how many Drumpfsharts will kill themselves tonight

I wonder how many Drumpfsharts will kill themselves tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2016/11/election-results-early-votecastr-exit-polls-2016-presidential-hillary-clinton-florida-colorado/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

REPLY TO THIS POST OR YOU WILL BE REBORN AS A FILTHY NIGGER LIKE OP

>heavy.com

Like your weight, nerd virgin

>Florida
Every Election, then it is uh oh, Rebuplicans r gettin off werk and voting, then it is western Florida is in another time zone, we keep forgetting about them voting Trump for another hour.

why do hues suck americock so hard on this board? your not white lmao

He wants to fit in.

>heavy.com/news/2016/11/election-results-early-votecastr-exit-polls-2016-presidential-hillary-clinton-florida-colorado/

This article uses data from VoteCaster, the same exit polling company that Slate is using to report "live" voter data. VoteCaster uses an exceedingly flawed model, and is mostly just disinfo.

What the fuck is votecastr? It's still morning in half the country, there is no possible way they have the data to determine this kind of outcome yet.

wakey wakey
smugdonaldjtrump.jpg

beans get OUT of US servers

Meanwhile in Florida

Make me.

pls b good

Nice LGBT region flag faggot

Here we go

>2016
>Not a self-hating spic for the white supremacy

please go into your local netcafe, unplug the 2003 d-link router, stab every beaner playing dota on US servers to death over a hotmic, and burn the netcafe down, pls.

DO IT PLEASE

Nah bruh, entire state is eastern time
Also OP is posting bait
Trump btfo shillary in early voting by a huge margin, democuckd don't have the numbers to beat reds by sheer numbers
Literally impossible

Love how jelly everyone is of our free press

Plz

rell