>Saves the world with a smile on his face
We could have had this Superman all along

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lhckuhUxcgA
youtube.com/watch?v=jSjI7gwuKtg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isn't the Superman on the super woman show exactly that

yup

So why not just make the show universe canon with the movie universe, cast a new batman and wreck marvel

Pretty generic and forgettable character. Snyder's Superman actually had genuine depth with everything else you mentioned.

TWO BATMEN AT THE SAME TIME, NO THE AUDIENCE WOULD BE CONFUSED

At least don't make him say "no one say good on this world" for fuck sake Superman you're wearing a shirt with the word "hope" on your chest, that's fucking retarded.

Man, it was that easy to do Superman justice from the very beginning.

That joke Cyborg made about his fingers was great. Made me really happy seeing that scene.

>Snyder's Superman actually had genuine depth
youtube.com/watch?v=lhckuhUxcgA

Explain to me how his struggles in BvS didnt show character depth and development

It's amazing how a simple concept as superman can somehow still be fucked up by a hack

>make claim
>user is dubious
>"Explain how my claim isn't true"

Burden of proof isn't on him faggot

Don't bother user.
That faggot is probably a rogue Pajeet. His opinion doesn't matter.

>WOW he smiles, everything is fixed now!!!

>development
This is the main problem with him. There's absolutely no development after what happened in MoS. He still doesn't know if he should help or not, and his mom tells him it's ok to be a selfish prick. Exactly the same shit from MoS.

It's nice and all, but Man of Murder is still a thing in that Universe.

You mean like in the Donner movie where he throws Zod into a bottomless pit to his death?

Lad, the guy chose to link a video rather than argue anything. What exactly do you want me to prove when he doesn't point to anything specific? I told him to look at Superman in a certain film, and pay attention to the struggles he faces. Its clear by the fact that he didn't reply or argue anything in the first place that he doesn't know what he's talking about.

He does help, lad. There was an entire montage in the film of him helping people while people criticized his existence. He left, only to return, claiming Earth is his world and died for it. Where is the lack of development? Are you telling me he didn't choose to save Earth?

Whedon's Superman was actually good... huh........

No, we couldn't. Whedon was busy with Avengers back then.

Snyder is a hack and was actively trying to kill dc.

>stronger than the entirety of the JL combined
>Still humble and kind enough to save people

Superman is a fucking selfless badass in this movie and it's one of the only things I liked about it.

I am still confused as to why he fought the league at first

half the people criticizing Superman for not being Superman enough don't want actual development or human qualities in Superman. They want a smiley happy Superman who saves people so they don't have to use their brains.

Is it true he defeats Steppenwolf all on his own

Because that scene was directed by Snyder and is a holdover from back when this was going to be a two parter where Superman was evil and brainwashed for the first movie.
Snyderfags will tell you he was just disoriented, however.

>this is what Synderfags sincerely believe
I never thought the meme was true, that you dipshits don't read comics and have even less of a respect for filmmaking, but here we fucking are.

>Snyderfags will tell you he was just disoriented, however.

because that was the explanation given in the narrative?

Did you actually watch Justice League?

Of course, supesfags would go apeshit if otherwise.

nah, but he was certainly kicking his ass. Stephanie looked feeble before him.

>putting around 70% of a team's total power into a single character

for what purpose

>implying
Nothing Joss Whedon has ever created comes close to this

youtube.com/watch?v=jSjI7gwuKtg

Steppenwolf was such a nothing villain but this movie made me smile.

>He broods and mopes, therefore he's deep
Snyder's audience, ladies and gentlemen.

I mean, he doesn't, but it certainly seems like he could have. It's a team effort but when Superman shows up the situation goes from pitched battle to essentially a superhero gangbang with Steppenwolf as the pivot man.

Superman could solo most of the Justice League in the comics nigga

>not knowing who superman is

>broods and mopes

Brainlet detected.

G O
O

B A C K
A
C
K

T O
O

/ T V /
T
V
/

>>Sup Forums

I look forward to seeing more 'This looks like a job for Superman' mode Cavill

>movie was shit
>"gimme more"

Literally pet cemetery. Its not like Superman is the first person not to be confused when revived. It's a very common idea

Because he's Superman. He could fuck up the league at anytime in the comics or this boards precious DCAU

What are you talking about, there were giant blue sky beams in Avengers a year before this

>MR. ANDERSON

>the opening wasn't in Snyder's so-called "kino"

Thank God his daughter offed herself.

You never saw it

In the original timeline, they didn't expect him to get violent but he killed everyone but Flash because they didn't have Lois Lane, and Flash went back in time to tell Bruce that Lois Lane is the key, but he was too soon, he went back before the Justice League movie even started, but his message got through and Batman brought Lois Lane

Jesus Christ get help

If Autumn hadn't taken one for the team then her "dad" would have carried on and made his cruddy, dour Justice League movie instead of the fun, frenetic cape flick we got.

Don't you see? She died for Zack's sins! To put the DCEU on the path to redemption! From tragedy comes levity! This is the purest Hypercrisis Kino there is.

it looks like they poured liquid latex over handlebars

>this was the fucking opening to the movie
>anons are seriously defending it just because its not brooding snydershit
I don't know if I'm just numb to the DCEU at this point, but the only stuff I really remember is the horrible mouth CGI. And I saw this movie like 12 hours ago. In fact, I'm struggling to think of any Cavill scenes that didn't have blatant CGI which makes me wonder if Cavill was even in the Snyder version or if it just went full retard with Injustice tier bullshit like we all thought it would last year.

I swear, its was like full of checkboxes to make nerds not hate it. Shit like the Burton theme, the 2 seconds of a Green Lantern, the Superman chest shot, etc, was just done so pathetically. I know people love to say the MCU is generic, but this movie is easily the single most "by committee" thing I've ever witnessed.

This is just trying too hard

THEY WILL ANSWER TO THE KING OF GONDOR.

I still can't believe this mustache thing happened

it's so ridiculous it's pathetic

So... why the fuck did they CG his mouth again?

I've been thinking about that opening a lot since I saw the film and how much better it would have been if it had been earned. Superman having three films plus 2 JL movies and an unofficial JL movie (Think Civil war) movie where we're shown how Superman inspires hope instead of just told. He dies in the "Civil War" movie and the last Justice League movie opens with this scene with the kids and how the world has started to slide into despair. Honestly I couldn't think of a better way to start Final Crisis

Yes and then he died
This new superman is only related to the previous one by memories not by soul

I legitimately don't understand why WB didn't just take the financial hit for Cavill breaking the MI contract. Time was almost non-existent and they wasted it on mouth CGI for reshoots they could barely finish.

Maybe Rich from RLM was right. Cavill could sense it was over and didn't want to fuck things up with another studio.

How much could it possibly have cost? There's no way it was more than the cost of the CG lips

He was acting in a different movie at the same time and was under contract not to shave his 'stache

>I legitimately don't understand why WB didn't just take the financial hit for Cavill breaking the MI contract. Time was almost non-existent and they wasted it on mouth CGI for reshoots they could barely finish.

I like that Paramount wouldn't let themselves get walked over. We're having a right good laugh at Superman's cgi jowls, but can you imagine how utterly and savagely merciless we would have been if Cavill's character in Mission Impossible had a different moustache between scenes? Mad Respect.

let's be honest, CG is dirt cheap nowadays and hiding a mustache is relatively easy

Yeah, we can see how cheap it is

>In an alternate universe we're laughing at a cgi mustache

Who's to say Cavill would want to potentially ruin his relationship with Paramount?

Thanks for spoon feeding me senpai.
It’s like WB are intentionally trying to ruin themselves.

true, it's supposedly easier to CG a moustache in than it is to remove one, but damn it, it's the principle of the thing.

Honestly i didn't notice it when I watched the movie, but isn't like i was looking for CG mouths so

it has a lot of issues that take your attention way more anyway

hell, it's easier to paste an actual fake mustache on his face and shoot the movie

>entire movie is steppenwolf just destroying the living shit out of everyone
>at one point in the movie, we see WW, Aqua, and dudebot attacking him at the same time, to no avail
>everyone is scared the living shit out of steppenwolf because hes just too strong as fuck
>cue superman floating right behind him
>proceeds to beat the living fuck out of steppenwolf
>supes: hey guise im here now, what do?
>"hold him back while we do something with the cube, mkay?"
>supes: wait, i hear civilians. brb
>steppenwolf continues with his JL rape
>superman finishes his dickwaving with flash
>supes: wao guise, this dude giving you a hard time?
>punches wolf to the ground and eyebeams him down
Steppenwolf literally stopped being a threat the moment Superman shows up

And I love it

Apparently he had stunts and underwater scenes so fake moustaches were out of the question, and Paramount isn't going to fuck with their production schedule just for WB's reshoots.

You forgot he also helped Cyborg destroy the cubes. He made them all so useless we may as well have had fucking Stardust show up

I mean Mother Boxes. Even I'm calling them cubes now

I was laughing at shit so hard. Despite being a team movie Supes just solo’d everything and saved the day making the entire JL useless.
The only redeeming point of the movie.

TV actors suck tho

>not muh Snyder Man of Steel kino

Who the hell is Cavill in the new Mission Impossible? I thought he'd be a villain, but that's way too much legwork for a typical MI mastermind

Supes tanking the JL was just fucking hilarious

Now we know they didn’t put Martian Manhunter in the movie. He would’ve ruined this already excellent comedic moment.

>I'll use me telepathic powers to to find the other civiliAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Superman should be above the Justice League. In every story he has to be held back to make those fuckers look good. I'm happy with them being a tam that can take him down if the band together but he's clearly far beyond them.It's like putting Messi in your high school soccer team

Also they can't do CG for shit and are against practical effects so MM would look terrible, but at least Supes beating the shit out of them was somewhat canonical.

Originally he didn't even join the team because he thought they'd be a liability since he outclasses them so much

I think this is the first time I've seen an LOTR reference since I started browsing Sup Forums

Its basically like Shonen Anime.

Superman comes in with his Super Kryptonian powerlevel and all the other Z-fighters might as well go home.

>Martian Manjobber
>not being the first one to get KOed

Toppest kek.

Superman could solo most of the DC universe.

Is that what happens? Because no one really knows. For all we know, they could've been sent to the Phantom Zone again.

>In every story he has to be held back to make those fuckers look good.
Well, it has always come down to a good writer to make the whole team dynamic work without making everyone else looks useless next to Superman.

This wasn't the case here.

>There was an entire montage

Golly, a whole montage!?

>don't want actual development or human qualities in Superman.

You're the one that needs to use your brain. Superman is supposed to be special for who he is, not the power he has. He should be a champion from day one, not on the FOURTH movie.

Hardly, there's people much more powerful or hax in their abilities than him,

Martian Manhunter literally has all of Superman's powers and then a hundred more, and sometimes his "weakness to fire" is even revealed to be psychosomatic meaning he can ignore it if needed.

stop feeding the troll

>He should be a champion from day one, not on the FOURTH movie.
What, him throwing drones at the military and telling them to back off isn't a Superman that inspires trust?

>Martian Manhunter
Oh you mean Mr. MARTIAN "I'll probe his mindAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH" JOBHUNTER?

All of those moments were awkward and felt off. Especially Superman flying off to save civilians despite Flash already doing it, I would think prioritizing saving the Earth was more important given how Steppenwolf was walking over everyone but I guess we had to pander to people complaining about muh Superman for five years straight.

All telepaths job, Xavier jobbed against wolverine,blob,deadpool and magneto.

>people talking about how Supes has to be nerfed to make the JL look useful when Flash is the one that's jobbing to banana peels even though he should be more powerful than Supes

It's more like they had a list of checkboxes of "what to ignore from BvS"

Lol Martian Manjobber is to Superman what children are to adults in strength.

>Ignoring his other points