It’s over for Superman

Is Clark legit going to die for good this time?

>DC hates Clark
>Comic sales doesn’t even make top ten
>His own wife and son are more popular than him
>Bendis joined and will most likely take up Action comics

Who will officially replace Clark as Superman?

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalspy.com/comics/x-men/news/a503832/wolverine-creator-len-wein-has-made-more-from-dark-knight-trilogy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is a bait thread so just post whatever.

Giles Gorales, a mixed race youth with all the powers of Superman, plus his own amazing Blast Vision!

I certainly wouldn't object to Clark becoming a red smear on the ground. As for Supes, who says he needs a replacement right off. Leave the spot vacant for when/if Jon grows up some.

Otherwise, Lex.

Why make a fresh new OC when Bendis can bring Earth 2 Supes to Earth 0.

>Comic sales doesn’t even make top te
He’s in the top ten digital sales every week and Bleedingcool sales.

He’s shown alive in the future issues in the recent solicits thread we had.

You unintelligent bundle of sticks.

Delete this thread then delete your life permanently.

>doomsday cock is 12 issues
>only four solicits are out
Keep dreaming . Clark is done with. Jon will take the mantle and the series will be about his growth into the adulthood as the hero.

You dumbass. Doomsday Clock is just Manhattan trying to morally break Superman’s spirit. Clark will prove that hope never dies yadda yadda dreams pick us up yadda yadda. And be back home after everything is done.

Because Bendis wants his OCs to be the very best and no one else's.

Don't feed him, user(s).

>Doomsday Clock is a colossal waste of time and everything will return to status quo
In other news, water is wet.

>Manhattan trying to morally break Superman’s spirit.
Why would Manhattan even care, this whole event is just a bunch of creatively bankrupt idiocy dragging the legacy of Watchmen through the mud because the name will make them money
If you support this you are the dumb ass

Manhattan read action comics as a kid, to him Superman is the hero, and that's who he wanted to be as Manhattan bit his humanity quickly escaped him
Superman can make a meaningful difference in his universe and Manhattan can't, they're still on the brink of total nuclear war, Manhattan wants to crush superman's hope so he can make Superman like himself so he doesn't have to feel bad anymore

Because Bendis loves making OCs, and his Black OC would be worse than Val-Zod.

That said Calvin Ellis and Sunshine Superman are the only acceptable Black Supermen.

Superman and his various titles have been selling well (except Superwoman and Supergirl) and he's always that constant source of hope that DC will keep churning out because it keeps people happy. After watching the shit show at Marvel they stopped getting rid of popular characters and just focused on putting out more books of those characters.

If anything I wouldn't be surprised if Superman gets another ongoing. Maybe Unchained comes back?

You seem to have forgotten that Bendis joined DC.

And Bendis wants to write Superman. DC isn't going to give him any control to make a replacement. Best scenario is that he replaces Jurgens on Action.

>implying DC editorial are remotely competent
They will fuck it up

Does oc make money?

Source?

Royalties and DC is known for paying better for them. I forgot who but someone had one DC character make more money for them then the multiple ones they had over at Marvel.

That is some of the dumbest wank shit I have heard in a while, did these writers even read Watchmen

Are you being fucking serious right now or are you fanficing?

>Wolverine creator Len Wein has made more from 'Dark Knight' trilogy
>The writer has earned more from his minor character Lucius Fox in Christopher Nolan's films than he has from the Canadian mutant, who has currently appeared in six films and starred in five of them.
digitalspy.com/comics/x-men/news/a503832/wolverine-creator-len-wein-has-made-more-from-dark-knight-trilogy/
>"It's less frustrating for the characters I created at DC," he told the Los Angeles Times.

Doomsday clock is set 12 months in the future

Keep earning those Disney bucks OP. You'll be able to get on another ride next time you go to Anaheim.

>implying DC editorial are remotely competent

At least they HAVE editors.

So what? Have you read Rebirth JL and Superman? Flagship series yet both are trash.

It was guy who created kgbeast. He earned more for his 4 minute appearance in bvs in which he could have just gone unnamed in the credits and had zero royalties paid for, than hes earned from the multiple appearances of thanos, gamora and drax combined.

Debatable.

Can you just fuck off with the whole “BENDIS WILL RUIN DC” bullshit?

It’s gotten really stale at this point.

>His own wife and son are more popular than him
No one likes Lois and Jon is only popular because of this smug son of a bitch

I don't know about supes, I haven't been reading it, though I think Sup Forums mostly likes it.
I read JL though. And while I agree with you, that it's beyond abysmal, it's also safe and non-threatening. It doesn't mess with the continuity, it doesn't fuck characters, it's just a dull, pointless run. Priest picks it up, he can do wonders with it. It's not poisoned. As long as editors let Bendis do his shit, but keep him from poisoning stuff, I don't mind. Isolated bad runs, like the current JL can be ignored moving on, no harm done.

I have been reading Rebirth Superman. And It's great, I'm sorry you don't enjoy nice things.

As for Justice League? Yeah, it hasn't been very good but I'd read it a thousand times before reading Champions, or whatever the fucking Marvel is passing off as either the Avengers or X-Men these days.

>Isolated bad runs, like the current JL can be ignored moving on, no harm done.

This!

One More Day fucking killed Spider-Man. But Hitch's JL run is just a bland and meh JL run, it doesn't hurt the Justice League.

Go to bed Johns.

True, jons a pussy ass stephine brown wannabe with autism.

One shotacon fujo degenerates like Jon.

FUUUUUCK OOOOFFFF
His entire career is based on raping previously established characters and stories. It will be the same with his stay at DC.
Clark’s anus is first in line.

>hating a shameless cash-in is being Sup Forums
Cerealfags are truly retarded.

uhuh

Guy Gardner

For the god sake , he isn't going to die.
Batman Mode prep time, i'm Batman , kryptonite anti blue cock ,clearly going to do it

I wish to see more of this adult woman's body.

user is bashing all comics for being a waste of time. He’s either a cartoonfag or a tvfag.

The Superhole better be nicely raped and gaped as the series finale or Johns is a bigger hack than he already is.

>only mention Doomsday Clock
>all comics
You better apologize you huge lying faggot.

I don't think they would replace him but it wouldn't surprise me if they decide to give him and his family the Bat family trick, with Lois getting powers and then it'll be Superman, Chinese Superman, Steel, Supergirl, Powergirl, Superwoman, Superboy and Super Dog.

Jiya by Akira Toriyama.

>giving Lois a bigger spot line than she already has
Oh hell no. I hope that bitch dies.

What are you gay?

No, but you might be a tight pussied lesbian. Fuck off waifufag.

but what if batman rape dr manhattan?

What if Dr Manhattan and Batman DP gangrape Superman?

I'm not the one going all 'si gogglin over a main character in a Superman story being shown as a main character in a Superman story.

Wow so you are a little lesbian. Enjoy fingering your tight pussy.