ITT: dump your Trump folders

ITT: dump your Trump folders

I need pics to troll my libshit friends when he wins

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
youtube.com/watch?v=PcKlPhFIE7w
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/28/donald-trump-ohio-rally-isis-torture-tpp-rape
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is by far my favorite

>having libcuck friends
You're as much of an idiot as they are.

They're pretty fun to be around outside of politics

My contribution to the great cause

> when he wins
jesus the comedy and denial on Sup Forums is amazing. tonight is going to be great

I want to look exactly like this.

can you lads post something i could put as my facebook cover once trump wins?

>friends
Underage is obvious

When Trump loses, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.

I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.

They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them.

"We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry.

Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything

But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president. The entire nation KNOWS that Hillary is a literal criminal, that she's practically bathed in the blood of 4 dead Americans, intimidated Bill's rape victims into silence, and her administration will surely be mired in constant scandals and ethical breaches. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Trump. After all her bullshit, her crimes, her lies, they STILL see Hillary as being superior to Trump. When the denizens of Sup Forums come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.

One of my favorites

Don't listen to this friendless loser.

Reminder he had this presidency planned for years

Trump did 9/11?
Really makes you think
Yet hillary is a woman...
I'm voting trump

Little Known fact:
Trump crashed 2 Trump airlines into the Twin Trump Towers on 9/11

Dumping.

So Trump is not the user, but stand? Now thats a arc ending plot twist

Libtards detected

TRUMP IS A FUCKING RETARD

youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM

>when he wins
no rush bro, you have plenty of time

PRAISE KEK

>companionship is bad
Typical victim of the liberal mindgames

yessss

Hillary for Prison!

commies btfo too

Um, could you guys please stop posting pics of that racist frog? I want to troll them but that doesn't mean I'm a nazy lol

Bazinga!

Best so far.

These liberals also never get old.

>Kasich door coming before Cruz

Cruz dropped out a day before Kasich familia, please let me hold on to this one thing

>when he wins
ehm...

Praise Kek

Is there more?

For the Empreh!

>ted literally uses fascist flame as his sign

check out this mother daughter action

Reply to this post as much as possible to make sure people see it, everyone should know trump is an absolute maniac.

Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA

Trump's reaction to 9/11: Bragging that now he has the tallest building in down manhattan
youtube.com/watch?v=PcKlPhFIE7w

Trump said he supports waterboarding. he said he "likes it alot". in case you are not aware of it, waterboarding is a form of torture in which water is poured over a cloth covering the face and breathing passages of an immobilized captive, causing the individual to experience the sensation of drowning. Waterboarding can cause extreme pain, dry drowning, damage to lungs, and brain damage from oxygen deprivation.
It's illegal by international law, and interviewer asked him about why he supports a form of torture that is internationally illegal and trump's response was "i dont care".
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/28/donald-trump-ohio-rally-isis-torture-tpp-rape

Trump also advocated for killing the families of his enemies, including children and babies.

-=-

Guys, but can Trump really win ? I've seen reports that even if he wins key states it's still tie :/

The most redpilled summary of america pic related

here is one

He will flip a few blue states that will make the difference. Quite likely Michigan and possibly Wisconsin. I think Pennsylvania will be in play too.

voted Trump in IL

its neck and neck. he just needs to win florida and a few other swing states that he is slightly leading in. dont get worried user. you have to believe in him.

do anyone of you have a picture of Trump doing the "check 'em" gesture sorta like this

this one right here

MEDIOCRE

just remember the polls are ONLY of likely voters. Trump's plan has always been low propensity voters. if he's even in dem weighted polls I think it's good for him.

we just have to get the fuck out and vote Trump.

Dunald Trap