I can't believe it. A women president. This is going to go down in the history books lads. What a time to be alive

I can't believe it. A women president. This is going to go down in the history books lads. What a time to be alive.

It'll go down in the history books alright

I wanna congratulate America to their first female president
Welcome to the club, fellows

>thatcher

I can't believe I forgot about president Thatcher!

>fastest to be impeached

most corrupt president

Good excuse to never have a female president again

Oh it will go down in history books for sure...
As a beginning of the USA end time.

FUCK

OFF

It's so tolerant! Congratulations, America!

good job america, you made the right decision! :D

WHERE IS ARTICLE 50 YOU LIMEY BASTARD

Herstory*

I've seen woman presidents before, but I don't think I've yet seen a woman president who runs a pedophile ring so yeah I agree with OP.

fem prez gets through = cunt continues to get even more cucked t. halonen campaign witness

>thirteenth post best post
Oh you Finland :^)

Clinton, May, Merkel. Its a matriarch world

The only good thing about her that there will never be a woman president ever again in the US if she is elected.

>A women president
A Presidentess

So you will suicide when she loses? We may miss you. Or not.

And like S. Korea, they are probably all puppets of a cult

Been there, done that, wouldn't recommend.

Also, Merkel can go die in a boiling water cauldron.

guess we'll end up just like you fucking losers.

>The first female POTUS will go down in history as one of the most corrupt

You can't make this shit up

This XDDDD

He was right, all it took was one black guy to unravel it all.

Voting a woman in just to see a woman in the oval is such a woman thing to do.

geh Merkel das Arschloch sauber lecken du schwuchtel

This. Why do women want Hilary Clinton? If she wins, from then on everyone will say "Wow, women really CAN'T do a good job being president!"

I think it is hilarious that we elected a nigger president before a woman.

Go out and fucking vote even if she gets into office pick Trump on your fucking ballot and stand up for what you believe in. I don't give a rats ass if she wins. We need to show the country how many of us there really are.

I just got home from the polls. After I put the ballot in the box, the female poll worker winked at me. She knew what was up.

Then me and my sister and our mom all got in our SUV and drove home. But on the ride home we all started bawling and she had to pull over to the side of the road because she couldn't believe what had just happened. None of us could.

Then we looked across the street and there was another SUV full of women crying too. I just looked at one of them and silently nodded with a smile.

America is going to be alright. Our daughters have a bright future.

keked and checked

She would die in office. She's so fucking unhealthy, there's no way she could handle the stress of being a president.

>"more of the same" female successor of the "change" candidate that changed nothing
>opposition says they must make our country better while she says it's mostly fine and all the problems are due to external factors
>SJWs love her
>surrounded by corruption

DON'T DO IT, BELIEVE ME! I TALK FROM EXPERIENCE! DON'T VOTE FOR THAT WOMAN!

Hillary Clinton will be remembered as the most corrupt and inept president in history guaranteeing that the mistake of electing women won't be repeated. This is the moment when nationalism rises.

AMERICA BTFO

Books wont survive a Satan 2 blast

>Bill fucks up his presidency by fucking some broad
>his wife runs for president
>Americans are okay with this

What fucking dimension is this?

>The women's choice president has a husband with 8 rape accusations

You should never give women power. If they have their period or are in a bad mood, then they will start a fucking war.

even turkey had that like 20 years ago

Only for like a couple of years considering that the party who will win the next election are the least SWEDEN YES party of them all.

kill yourself you ignoramus

At least we won't have to deal with the 28 day timer. Are women still useful after that ends?

already tried that in Europe.
Nothing good came out of it.
GL with that.

Welcome to the club, USA

>DON'T DO IT, BELIEVE ME! I TALK FROM EXPERIENCE! DON'T VOTE FOR THAT WOMAN!

Seriously, Americans, vote for Trump.

>me in charge of attaching the image.

>guess we'll end up just like you fucking losers.

Why would you be like us losers? You had a blackmerican president and soon a woman president. That's sixteen years of winning! And when Hillary is done you're only a few years away from being a white minority in 2040 so every election from now will be a win! I'm so envious of you. You're so much more tolerant than us 95% white losers. :(

No Germanon. Man the meme cannons. Say this with me:

Mister Clinton.

Mister Clinton.

Mis-ter. Clin-ton.

They didn't learn with Dilma? What the fuck.

Doesn't this make you cry tears of joy, knowing it'll soon be inevitable? Blanda upp.

This. Check SA. All countries which had females as president are in recession and social chaos.

THIS
why is USA so backwards?