Injustice 2 #33 Storytime

Some bittersweet ending and new for arrives!

What ends in this issue will shock you to your very core!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fVLGl_mV_iY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Darn it, I meant foe. I should proofread better

Good to see a little bit of Harley's sister.

Finally, AMAZO is ba--

>It's more Harley-wank
Fuck.

Only for this issue, Amazo will have a strong presence in the following issues

I'm..I'm not prepared for the following 4 pages.

Faceless Amazo actually looks pretty cool.

>that LV picture

So I guess they are married in this universe?

I wish that were the case.. Although that would make this issue sting worse

>shipperfags
Absolute cancer

At least she was considerated enough to say goodbye

Damnit

Its not about that, but rather the fact that I've went through something similar and this just pull my strings

>Absolute cancer
nigga, what do you think this whole continuity is?

You're either onboard with the silliness and superficiality or you'd've dropped it already.

>It's a Redondo issue
Nice.
>It's also a Harley issue
Oh no.

>Coyotes fan

lmao

Dun dun duuunnn..

What will Amazo create within Batman team? How would the world react towards this new menace? Well you'll have to read the following issues to find out how much of a threat this new for is!

See you all next time!

I love how every single writer/artist in the world has to bend over backwards to try and make Amazo's goofy design work and nobody manages, even Bruce Timm scrapped the whole thing and replaced it with the most boring thing imaginable.

Amazo must be a Toronto fan...

shut up.

Terminator-face Amazo looks cool.

Isn’t there a pic with Emma Frost in the exact same pose

Yes, drawn by Kris Anka, these blonde sexpots are so quirky and relatable behind closed doors!

Typical judgemental normies criticizing others on how they achieve restful sleep.

So what's happening? I kinda lost interest after gunbatman tried to take over.

What's happening is Harley and Ivy, or worse, Harley herself will be able to take down Amazo.

>that stomach
Emma with anything but a fatless, toned belly is disgusting trash and you know it.

- Ra's devised a plan to kidnap the world's industry leaders and execute them then rounded up all the Super Friends' kids so that they would not interfere with his plan to genocide the world, but Batman did some Batmanning to save the kids and save the world.

- Damian found Supergirl hanging out with Blackadam and sent her to Themysciera to free WW.

- Barry went to Straya to see the kid who an hero'd but didn't now and hung around to help him recover.

>Barry went to Straya to see the kid who an hero'd but didn't now and hung around to help him recover.
WHAT? Galaxor didn't off himself? This is bullshit.

Who was the gun batman?

Yeah, that was last issue. For some reason they wanted to include Barry and the only way they could think of doing it was not having the kid suicide himself. Injustice 2 just retcons whatever they want now.

Not yet revealed, but it's probably who you think it is.

Does anyone really still take this story seriously? I personally am here just to see what stupid shit is gonna happen next.
Also for Plastic Man.

They didn't reveal who it was yet, but you just know it's gonna be Jason Todd. I mean, come on. It's the Arkham Knight bullshit all over again.

Some people are just born to complain

>that was a superman reference

And Harley continues to be the worst

Ivy basically confirms a large amount of people will die.

And what does Harley do?
Let her sleep over apparently

It's like you didn't even undertook either the dialogue and what type of relationship Harley and Ivy have (or had at this point). Ivy clearly didn't wanted to fight, she didn't wanted to start an argument, the only thing she was seeking is a chance to say goodbye to her friend and one last hookup before shit goes to Hell.

i dont know i like that he gave her some organs and skin like a normal person. besides the belly would look flat in that position anyway

the relationship is very stupid

"Oh, I don't want to fight about the people I'm gonna kill and I'm gonna kill many, many of them"

"I'm a mass killer but of course you should be fine with that"

So sentimental, I'm crying just now KEK

>semi-accurate image of downtown Williams
better than Greg Land's attempt at northern Arizona, I suppose

Harley was assistant to the murder of over 3 billion people, something like this shouldn't phase her anyway.

Oh, look. Innocent bystanders in the Injusticeverse are being obliterated for the 1000th time.
... Noooooo...

...why is Grodd allowed any power here.

I hope Amazo gets DCAU-tier leve lof power.

He's not in the game, so that's a hard "No."

too much Amazo-wank itt

>DCAU Amazo
"Oh golly, how can you be so flippant yet so desirable, even without powers Batman? I just can't deal with your sheer massive coolness, goodbye forever"

They can always go for Tiberium Sun's route and make him go full CABAL.

They can always make him go outside of the planet and go beyond the source wall as DCAU did. Then come back for Injustice 3.

>Injustice 3

As if they weren't going to just retcon everything again for I3.

you're right user, Harley is the worst lately with this kind of retarded story, like she didn't learn anything about being a hero though the whole story was always saying she's a good girl now.

>Harley after taking Ivy's cock

Why does Ra's hate Arizona?

You forgot

- Blue Beetle fucked up and killed a ton of endangered species, which triggered Ra's into having Aqualad kill the President.

You ever been to AZ? Not just the tourist spots, but the area that comprises 98% of the AZ landscape? It's hot, high crime rate, desert animals, and Trump supporters everywhere.

>high crime rate
How? Who would want to be outside of an air conditioned home long enough to commit crimes? Do Jawas live there?

Those two bottom panels would be great if there would be "You're user's mom?" in first bubble.

>muh trump supporters
Oh right, we're already there

Good momma Harley

youtube.com/watch?v=fVLGl_mV_iY

>Do Jawas live there?
They're called Mexicans and black people, you racist fuck. But yes, AZ has one of the top crime rates out of the states and US territories.

AZ has some of the worst. Even you can't deny this.

>calling someone racist on Sup Forums
wew