I just want to tell you that if trump win we seriously should form an military alliance in eastern europe asap if we...

i just want to tell you that if trump win we seriously should form an military alliance in eastern europe asap if we want to protect our sovereignty of russia i know that most of this countries hate eachother but we all should unite against our common enemy

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/365480-russia-serbia-belarus-drills/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why did you exclude belarus?

The last time went pretty well.

cuz belarus is a russian puppet you mongoloid

wouldnt be able to hold, if trump wins its either EU or russia. no miedzymorze, sorry

because belarus is your pet

>surrounded once again
I like these odds.

Romania best ally in war aginst russia
Greetings

Trump wouldn't start a war but Hillary will win anyways and she'll start one

Also this, who in their right mind would trust romania

Curious, but why do you guys want a war against Russia? Aren't you tired of being cucked by your own governments?

I'm all for it but if this sunday our new president is a commie WE ARE FUCKED

Apply for statehood, East Euro-Bros.

Stupid Eastern European Cunts. SOVIETS were the enemy. Russians are not.

Sure we'll send our troops to death because of some irrelevant countries with economy being overtaken by the western capital for years while we've got a serious threat to our sovereignty right at our southeast borders, not to mention the fact we'll need to implement a Marshall plan 2.0 in order to recover your economies from the potential war if we occupy you after all.

Sometimes I think Eastern European posters on Sup Forums and Sup Forums are regular underages being completely clueless about the politics and economy.

FUCK OFF GYPSIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This kind of pathetic threads.
Eastern European bunch of kids want to make a (((military alliance))).

You should so that Russia finally solves this problem and we don't hear from you for the next 100 years.

you guys should open your borders to eachother, that's the best way to assure unity

Yeah russia would never start a war in this region how silly

We need Finland and Sweden in on this too. Just nuke everything else.

Dafuq are you talking? As long as you Romanians stopp stealing things, everybody is fine, even the Vodkas

bitch we will wreck your shit like its pre WWI :]

I hope austria will be the first country to get nuked, literally a cancer on this planet

come at me bro

You do not understand how Russia works. Norway of all countries.

The US nevee cared about your sovereignty in the first place, we just needed a place to put missiles

Fuck off bitchass

What a quality response comparing Ukraine (being officially undecided about the economical bloc to join and heavily relying on the trade with Russia at the moment) to NATO and EU members whose economies are predominantly dependent on western (german in particular) capital.

Kick out Lithuania and Ukraine, ask Finland if they want to join, ask Belarus if they want to join, invite Serbia and help them remove kebab.

And the only reason I wouldn't invite Russia is because they wouldn't probably join, but economic partnership is ok.

You really are naive if you think that Bulgaria, Hungary and Ukraine would be willing to work with Romania. The past 25 years show a lot of proof in that regard. The past 60 years show even more proof in this regard. The past 150 years as well.

Pe bune.

Yeah and it's so important to clash with nato over syria, that couldn't lead to anything bad could it. Just fuck off, russia has been the biggest warmonger in recent years, which is pretty difficult considering how many wars the americans have started.

Dumb western scum doesn't understand the russian threat.
I pledge my allegiance to the interarium.

Fuck off, gypsy.

>Kick out Lithuania and Ukraine,
why kick out the most anti-russian countries from an anti-russian alliance? inb4 wilno nasze

>inviting Russia to a clearly anti-Russian pact

>including ukraine

no thanks gypo

but wilno is polish

intermerium when?

yes

> Yeah and it's so important to clash with nato over syria
It doesn't have anything in common with being in a state of war with NATO. Every single your argument is invalid and unable to be valid in general. I wouldn't like to use any kind of ad hominem statements, but I seriously think you should grow up or at least give yourself a try in analyzing the current situation.

Gee, probably because you kind of control them

>ssshhh don't worry all these wars right next to you are nothing to worry about ;^)
Bet that's what the germans told poland before invading.

Btw serbian bros should be in too

We already have states..

Also, why not including Finland?

no, they won't come for my country in my lifetime and cba dying for ukraine.

I'm excited to sit back in a comfy russia/us alliance and watching the globalists kill each other off.

>kosovo is serbia

kek

Who's going to pay for that tho?

Analogy isn't an argument either.

because we can handle russia ourselves

mexico.

Trump will defeat Russia and take their oil

screencap this

You don't actually understand what's happening in Ukraine right now. On the surface it seems that Ukraine is anti-russian, but it's deceiving. There's plenty of pro-russian covert shills here, and a big chunk of population is a sleeper cell, which will answer the russian call without hesitation.
The only part of Ukraine which is safe to take in is Western Ukraine.

being cucked by Russia is much, much worse

Could be the point.
So can we.

Exclude us, OP

Why? Don't be affraid, you have nothing important to conquer AT ALL.

And your argument is russia dindu nuffin. Also that trying to take over europe is something the russians would never do, because you're worried about the chinks (never mind the fact that they're already in cahoots with the russians though ;^))

First we do this, than we discus further.

you country is like 50% russians so I dont think so :(

Serbia you just let 35 refugees cross our border illegaly 2 days ago, we found them in some shady forest.
I'm watching you faggot

>he's still living in 1962

WEW
E
W

germany and putin

>why don't you just let a foreign power invade you, what are you, cucks?

PiƂsudski is that you?

But you are not being cucked by Russia currently... And you won't as long as you are in NATO.
Or you believe that this """intermarium allience""" will be better than NATO???

UDR was rightful slavic clay, and should be colonised/converted into polish. Much trouble would be averted.

Also
>I wouldn't like to use any kind of ad hominem statements
>Sometimes I think Eastern European posters on Sup Forums and Sup Forums are regular underages being completely clueless about the politics and economy
I wouldn't want to use ad hominems but I think you're a fucking autist.

Should of did that at the start instead of joining NATO, you get your protection from Russia, and Russia doesn't fear NATO encroachment, peace in Europe.

Because you can't afford it

it probably would be more reliable, as USA ruled by Drumpf wouldn't be concerned with our well-being
also did anyone in this thread even want to leave NATO?
sorbian*
but agreed

Bullshit. We should attack Germany first, before those fuckers finally get mad and go full-nazi once again. They are defenseless right now and we would have a great ally in muslims.

If you don't invite your enemies, they win

It's the class Trudea triple bluff

He believes in Hillary Clinton.

Fuck you cuck

You joke, but the effects will be felt for at least one more generation. Remember that your invasion in these countries [you won the war fair and square, I'm not arguing about that] involved purging the countries' elites and performing the most radical social, political and economical changes in their history. Add to that that communism sucks beyond the first 15-20 years of industrial development [and that only works when you start with little to no industry like it happened in all these countries, including Russia who had the best economic conditions out of all communist countries] and you end up with really fucked up countries involved in the transition.

It would be new Grand Duchy of Lithuania or something, I am in bro :3

>as USA ruled by Drumpf wouldn't be concerned with our well-being

yeah, but who would?

How about we dont do that, and make ruskies bro and rid the world of jews and perverted western shit.

Yeah because Russia is such an enemy of Jews right?

You can never bro with russkies if they're at your borders. US could be bros with them because one can't be expected to invade the other.

you could probably get our whore politicians to do that but the regular citizen would not approve this shit

rt.com/news/365480-russia-serbia-belarus-drills/

Slavic Brotherhood 2016: Russian, Serbian & Belarusian troops hold anti-terrorist drills

Suck it jew puppets.

You are all aware that Americunts will use us all as shit tier shield right?
And after we all die the will come at the end saying they won everything

I don't remember Estonians fighting for their independence back in 1940.

First of all, there will be no war as long as there is NATO, so idk what we're even talking about.
Bottomline is, if I had to choose between being Russia's puppet or USA's puppet, I'd choose the USA gladly.

Implying we wouldn't stab you in the back when the Russian tanks roll in.

Hillary cant bro with the Russians. She pretty much caused an anti russian coup to happen in Ukraine. NATO has no business in Ukraine. That is strictly a Russian Ukrainian issue,

t. Cuck

And you wonder why you have such a shitty rep with us.Even tho we make your citizens comfy in our country.

more like t.realist

id rather fight for Russia than this shitty alliance

Just so you know we basically did exactly the same thing to them in 1956 when Dej was pres. Why do you think we were the only sattelite country that had no Red Army troops inside our borders since then?

Romania are the biggest backstabbers in history. Who would ally with them?

no fuck off

please include kosovo into the alliance against the barbarian hordes from the asian tundra, it is an independent state. Thank you.

Oh fuck yeah. You want out? No more gibs from us?

Your alliance clearly has so much unity

T.cuck you don't even know where Romania is on the map.
Shill street is the second one on the left.

Russia got Crimea though, it needed that Sevastopol

Now you guys can into EU and make EVROPA GROS AGAIN