Justice League - The Ultimate Snyder Cut

Could it have been good?

Any anons good at editing?
I want a Snyder fan edit so bad.

This sounds amazing.
Now I really hate WB execs

>Younger Brother
Except thats fucking wrong

We could've had this??? What the fuck WB?

Fuck this. Fuck this so much. I’m fine with losing Snyder’s cinematography if it means he can stop disrespecting Superman.

>Dawn of the Dead is passable
>300 wasn't good
>Watchmen wasn't good
>Sucker Punch is one of the worst movies ever made
>Man of Steel wasn't good
>Batman v Superman wasn't good
>people actually question if another Snyder cut would be good

Christ, DCucks are insufferable. Why would they rather have a sub-20% RT shitshow of a three hour Snyder cut of Justice League than a passable 40% RT Joss Whedon 2 hour cut?

Your retarded if you think that is in anyway disrespecting Superman. There are tons of stories of kryptonians losing their memories and going feral or them not being in their right minds. Superman is allowed to have flaws and make mistakes---ESPECIALLY right after being revived.

By your logic, that part in Supergirl where Superman was mind controlled and fought Kara is even more disrespectful.

Stop being a retard.

It would have been amazing. I'm mad we didn't get this version.

>ugh why doesnt everyone think like I do?!?!

That's fake, the flash scene already leaked and it's completely different.

Hello Snyder, sorry about your career.

>Superman tries to fry some civilians for taking pictures
HAHAHAHAHA Boy am I glad this guy is never working at WB again.

The problem is Snyder gave us already 2 movies of Superman being nothing but flaws!

We can stop deconstructing the characters already, it's been enough, not every DCEU movie needs to be Watchmen.

Were they really shoehorning cyborg into justice league just so they could fulfill the “black guy dies first” trope?

>They were going to use the codex
Fuck everything. That's all I wanted with his revival. We spent 15 minutes on Krypton for it

>That Cyborg ending
I'm glad they changed that

Most of this is actually interesting, except the Heggra stuff that's weird. Source?

However, I can see the "foreign genetic material" being used as "the more hopeful Superman is a different character from the MOS and BVS one" ammunition by haters.

It was conceived and would have directed by Snyder and produced by his wife.

The answer is, was, and always will be, in perpetuity: NO. Even the stuff that LOOKS like it might have been a good idea, or at least better than what ended up in the movie or the Whedon bits they tacked in to gaslight people into thinking "hey, everybody really loved this Superman! Really and for true! We're not lying right now and trying to get you to retroactively forgive our LAST cinematic abortion! Honest!" EVEN in those parts (to wit: those that LOOK, on paper, like they MIGHT HAVE BEEN an improvement over what we got), again: ZACH SNYDER would have been in charge of them. He would find a way to make it bad.

It's what he does.

Was he going to have the mullet? I was so sure he would at least have the mullet if not the whole black suit

>more superman bullshit with muh marta and lois.
Holy christ that's bad.

>I want a Snyder fan edit so bad.

Did the MoS chronological & color filter fan edit ever get made?

No, but we have to say it could because otherwise you trigger Snyderfags.

SNYDERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I NEED YOU

>Mother Box

>Literally Steppenwolf's Mother

P O T T E R Y

O

T

T

E

R

Y

I'm sure BvS looked good on paper, too.
Doesn't change what a shitstorn it has became.
So, no. It wouldn't have been good, either way.