Cartoon tropes you hate

>Main character kisses other main character they've known since episode 1
>All villains of a series team up to try to take the main character and fail
>Body switch episode

>it's a talent show episode

>Body switch episode
>The characters even swap voice actors (Raven now has Starfire’s voice and vice versa)

>>Main character kisses other main character they've known since episode 1
Why?

>high school setting
>everybody knows how to play an instrument

>news anchor
>"this is name namerson here..."

>Body switch episode
How about you shut your damn mouth?

Why even bother at that point?

>character has parents that aren't divorced

>it's a girls vs. boys episode
>girls win using brains over bronze

>Hating villain team-ups

Actually kill yourself

>the power of friendship
>teenagers make good role-models
>woman stands up for herself, but is actually just being a super bitch
Any of these things are a real turn off for a show for me.

Shut your mouth you vile Heretic, those are all great, especially villain team-ups.

>it's a "new character shows up that is better than one of the other characters at everything and tries to replace them but are secretly evil" episode

>brains over bronze

>show clearly written message
>whoever is reading it has to do it out loud for the audience

I swear to God, I feel like they're just insulting our intelligence when they do shit like this.

Just ignore him user, he's probably the same guy who says diamond dozen. He's doing it for (you)s

>All villains team up to kill the main character
>Main character BARELY defeated/escaped them 1-by-1
>Somehow is able to hand them each an easy defeat when outnumbered

Ugh every fucking show does this

Villain team-UPS are the greatest, BUT they need to have a considerable advantage over the hero, and only lose for some special reasons, like infighting or a secondary-supporting-characters-to-the-rescue tem-up.

Inverse ninja law

>body swap episodes where the voices aren't swapped and the actors need to their best impression of the other

>main character tries to fit in with the cool kids, and makes a complete ass of himself
>the moral is to just be urself lmao XD

>new character shows up
>main character thinks they're evil
>they're actually totally innocent and leave again because everyone is sooo mean

I literally never heard of the diamond dozen guy. The first time I posted this, I legitimately thought it was brains over bronze, because I never saw the phrase in written form. Once in a while, I'll post it again ironically because the reactions are funny, but you just had to go and ruin it for me. Thanks a lot...

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

>character quits a position that put his loved ones at risk, and they all give him shit for it
>character gets a position that they love, but their loved ones can't adapt and he has to sacrifice his success to put everyone back into mediocrity

Nah, I didn't ruin it for you, I would have never even thought of saying anything if I never saw before. Blame this guy, or whoever started this thing.

>it's a girls vs boys episode
>boys are overly sexist even though they never were before

>it's a girls vs boys episode

>the girls are good at teamwork

HAHAHAHAHAAAAA

>This is Robert Pooner reporting

Delete this saten tropes

That really hit a nerve, didn't it?

>Main character interacts with another main character
I fucking hate this

>two main characters barely interact and never have stories together

Funny fact about that episode - they initially were going to have Tara voice Starfire and Hynden voice Raven. They mimicked each other's voices so well that they couldn't tell there was a difference.

>brains over bronze
Be care full user, others will make of you four this. Its a doggy dog world out they're.

>Episode where the main character becomes rich and becomes a massive asshole
>And at the end of the episode, he always loses the money and goes back to normal instantly

>I might be a crime lord who murders, kidnaps and extorts... but at least I don't sell the marijuana.

>Evil Man teams with Hero Man to fight more evil Drug Man, wanders off with his weapons & money when done.

>Boys vs girls
>Girls definitively win

anytime theres a boys vs girls episode im just ready to quit a show outright

>pregnant woman giving birth episode
why don't writers realize nobody likes used goods?

That only works when it's the finale, and the weight is there, or at least when it's done it's shown somehow that the hero needed assistance.

>Setting is a bleak future run by an evil corporation or government, and the heroes are radical freedom fighters
>Villain is an evil businessman in a suit

>Villain becomes good
>Not a single consequence for when he/she was a villain

But in reverse
>Good guy is brainwashed into a villain, and is changed back
>The people that know for a FACT it wasn't the hero's fault treat them like shit

Am i having a stroke?

>Character wins loadsamoney
>Loses it because of another character dumb idea
>It's never brought up again or mention and they're still friends
Fuck this gay shit

>Villain would've succeeded if not for one spontaneous accident, fluke, random factor, or coincidence that foils their plan at the last minute.
>The villain doesn't try it again.

>hate
nigga villain team ups are fucking patrician