If Trump doesn't win I'm becoming a NEET

And you should all do the same, especially Americans. Don't support a system that wants to destroy you and everything you love.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-e3T3VHmEkg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In the event that Trump loses, I plan on dropping out of society and spending my time working out and preparing for a civil war.

huh yeah that actually makes sense considering Hillary and everyone backing her hates white males

>Canadian flag

Shouldn't you already be a NEET after Trudeau?

This

If Trump doesn't win give me a couple days, a few bottle of hard liqueur, and I will fucking break into Little St. James Island myself.
I'll livestream it all and end it with me blowing my brains out next to the owl statues.

>I'm becoming a NEET
Newfags pls go

>youtube.com/watch?v=-e3T3VHmEkg&feature=youtu.be

Way ahead of you, and I'm developing a location independent stream of income which I'll save up to relocate. But I hope I won't have to because I think the people are awakening.

Thanks for letting us know ahmed.

>he hasn't been one for the past minimum of 4 years

is this some kind of a joke haha

>becoming

Why would you harm yourself if Trump doesn't win?

There are legitimate other people that are harming you, and yet you choose not to fight back?

Are you fucking retarded?

Can I have both of those.

How does one become a neet?

You're all already neets.

Pic related.

If Trump wins there is potential for a Canadian Trump to win the next election.

If Trump can't even win in the USA there is no hope for conservatism to exist anymore in mainstream politics, the best we'll get is someone like Jeb

Pic related.

Unlike your 3rd world shithole we have(had) an economy that greatly rewards hard workers.
Once Shillary comes in and starts taxing companies 40+% it's gonna be impossible to find work so may as well just go full NEET/hikki.
Maybe we could troll SJWs and libtards to start government funded autismbux.

Someone post a guide on how to become a NEET. If Hillary is somehow elected, I would feel no remorse taking precious tax dollars.

I could never survive in prison, my asshole is far too sensitive

>im making an excuse to be a NEET

How can I get neetbux in America?

>wooo america baby yeah let me write another post of delusional patriotism explaining how "great" my country is when literally no one asked nor cared

Yeah I might become a NEET if Clinton wins. If Trump can't save the west then theres no point in trying.

Where are all these Bulgarians coming from? I never see them post and then on a thread about NEETs they start swarming in.

Tbqh Ive been doing the neet life wince 2012. Not the best. Dont have to bust my ass for minimum wage with minimum hours. I dont get any welfare, but dont pay a dime in taxes aside from sales tax.

Half of bong flags are Bulgarians anyway.

If you've ever seen a Bulgarian argue for hours against the retarded brexit separatists and how the EU is basically the USA of 21st century, [spoiler]that's me[/spoiler]

It's how we procreate.

>not already being a neet master race
It's like you are a wageslave or something

so you have no money? what about food? I work part time to i can have food and a roof over my head how do you survive with no money lol

I'm still salty as fuck about Trudeau winning. I really hope Trump wins.

>Not protesting since Obama 2012
Are you even trying?

My african american friend send me this. What does he mean by this?

In the event that we can not make America great through trump.

We must make ourselves great.
>no drinking
>no smoking
>no drugs
>routine excersize

Then we /texit/ and 1776

is it possible to become a neet in the US? I know blacks can thanks to welfare but is there a way to get govmn help without a special brand of autism?

Seems self destructive.
I've been paying into a corrupt system this long, why stop now?

Lel, you guys are alright.

A FUCKING LEAF

Voted Trump to get rid of illegal aliens taking entry jobs of Blacks.

>tfw neet in sweden
>tfw free apartment and money
>tfw wage slaves work all their lives to support their arab overlords

Whites should start forming autonomous off the grid communities instead of going NEET. You become more likely to survive societal collapse and being autonomous you still won't be paying taxes.

I'M ALREADY A NEET

This. Hill will make welfare even easier to get than our current chief nigger. Burn it to the fucking ground.

>implying white people will be entitled to benefits in cunton's america