WEAPON H #1 ANNOUNCED

WEAPON H #1 ANNOUNCED

>New York, NY—November 21, 2017—The Weapon X program has done it, at the cost of their own destruction: they’ve completed their biggest and most dangerous experiment yet, a hybrid of Hulk and Wolverine DNA known as WEAPON H. Now, he’s ready to take on the world – and he means business.

>Following his debut in TOTALLY AWESOME HULK and WEAPON X’S “Weapon of Mutant Destruction” summer crossover, Marvel is excited to announce that the character will star in a new ongoing series coming in March from Totally Awesome Hulk/Weapon X writer Greg Pak and X-Men: Blue artist Cory Smith.

>“Greg Pak wrote one of the biggest and most action packed Hulk stories ever in Planet Hulk…so it only made sense that he brought those same sensibilities to Weapon H,” said series editor Darren Shan. “We’re going to pit him against the biggest threats of the Marvel Universe that you can imagine, starting with a new kind of Wendigo! And then Cory Smith is going to multiply that times ten and smash the hell out of it with his incredible art! Whether you read his first appearance in Weapon X: The Hunt for Weapon H or not, you’re going to find that we only scratched the surface of this bombastic new character!”

>Don’t miss WEAPON H, coming to your local comic shop this March!

>WEAPON H #1
>Written by GREG PAK
>Art by CORY SMITH
>Cover by LEINIL YU

Yeeeah, marvel stuff.

Really, Marvel? You spent better part of a year of Weapon X plus a shitty forced Hulk crossover to build up to this? Who the fuck is interested in Hulk but with claws? This guy doesn't even have a personality! The book is guaranteed dead on arrival.

This is the dumbest fucking thing I've ever seen. What the fuck? Does he have some Coldsteel the Edgehog tier backstory too?

How fast does Weapon H get canceled?

5 issues in. Screenshot this post

Screenshot it yourself faggot nobody cares about your predictions

The entire premise is stupid, but what really gets me is how counterproductive the combination is. A Hulk itself is a walking Gamma Bomb that's already nigh invulnerable, giving one an adamantium skeleton and claws doesn't really do anything for it. Now splicing Wolverine with Spider-Man, that makes sense.

I care.

I will screenshot for that user.

He was a soldier working for a military contractor, Eaglestar

His bosses ordered his squad to kill civilians so he turned against his squad and killed them all, and his bosses sold him to Reverend Stryker and Weapon X who turned him into this Hulk/Wolverine hybrid and erased his memories

He's gone around destroying all traces of that Eaglestar's servers and records on him so that no one can track down his original identity and threaten the family he doesn't remember

> DC changed Doomsday's design to look less like Grey Hulk
> We'll make a Marvel version of Doomsday!
House of Ideas

They named their contingency plan "Preperation H."

>so that no one can track down his original identity and threaten the family he doesn't remember
"The. Name's. Murphy."

I think I'll just check out DC's Hulk ripoff instead, Damage

>Now splicing Wolverine with Spider-Man, that makes sense
Superior Wolverine

This sounds absolutely retarded in too many ways to even list

>splicing Wolverine with Spider-Man
no no no
splice Colossus with Spider-Man and get a Colossus who can adequately bantz

I feel like a Spider-Colossus would be too heavy, and would destroy everything he crawled on

> Half Hulk
> Half Aunt May
> ALL AWESOME

What's even more counterproductive is that we spent the entire Doc Green story arc of Duggan's Hulk run depowering hulks only for Marvel to come in with Chulk, Weapon H and a new Rulk. At this point, why did we have to lose Skaar, She-Rulk and Rulk (don't really give a shit about A-Bomb so I can take him or leave him) if we were just gonna end up with 3 more?

>webbing made of organic steel
>Colossus' weight ends up tearing chunks out of every building he swings from

How is this not a great idea

I miss Red She-Hulk

Except Spider-Man doesn't naturally create webbing. So you might have to splice him with Silk

>Except Spider-Man doesn't naturally create webbing
What year is it

What the fuck happened to the Pak that gave us Herc and other solid comics?

This is fucking Combo-Man tier. Only without the junk food tie in.

>don't really give a shit about A-Bomb so I can take him or leave him)

This is a good attitude, A-Bomb was one of the dumber things they've ever done with Rick Jones.
Killing him in Secret Empire is #1.

This is 100% a stealth-miniseries.

this looks to me like Marvel is willing to do anything to have a character with Wolverine style claws they can use in their movies

>WEAPON H #1 RELEASE MONTH ANNOUNCED
Ftfy

""""""""""""""""""""ongoing""""""""""""""""""""

Can he use the claws in human form? I wonder if they could get away with using this guy without the X-Men rights...

>ANOTHER white cismale protagonist
uh Marvel it's 2017

What happens to the all the metal inside him when he's human?

He's got Lady Deathstrike's cybernetic nanotechnology which lets him shrink his metal bones like how she can grow and shrink her nails

they changed it back
unless they changed it back back
but i know for a fact they back backed the back a back ago.

Durr, wh-what if we MERGE two heroes?

The crossover I didn't know I needed.

THIS IS FUCKING RETARDED

FUCK YOU TOO, MARVEL

I'll read it. I'm interested.

It's probably stealth mini to begin with and they'll drag it out if it sells more than expected.