James Bond vs Sterling Archer

Who do you think would win in a fight between Archer and James Bond. who would excel in hand to hand or firearms combat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TxoYTnNJ9s8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Connery - Bond
Niven - Archer
Lazenby - Archer
Moore - Archer
Dalton - Bond
Brosnan - Archer
Craig - Bond

Bond wins, every time.
Bond, even the sillier ones, always has plot protection. Conversely, the plot is perfectly willing to shit on Archer from time to time.

The plot will shit on archer but archer will go on a rampage to override the plot

He will be too heavy in initial fanboy mode and would get killed for it. That and he would probably be too busy trying to come up with a one liner to focus.

Are we talking normal Archer or fake chemo fueled rampage Archer, or Rinne Tensei Archer with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, the Rinnegan, a perfect Susano’o and the ability to control the juubi and the Gedou Mazou

The audience because it'd be fucking awesome.

And then they'd team up to beat the fuck out of Jason Bourne.

Yes.

Archer Blanco

Can you imagine the one-liners? From fucking both of them!

Speaking of crossovers didn't Archer have one with Bob's Burger and The Kingsman?

Archer is secretly an autistic genius at both so Bond's fucked.

Probably Archer since he's seen all the Bond movies, he'd most likely know all Bonds moves and gadgets. Maybe Archer would get excited when Bond tries to use them to subdue him.

youtube.com/watch?v=TxoYTnNJ9s8

Brosnan was a fucking murder machine, there's no way Archer beats him

I know it's off topic but could someone explain the appeal of this show to me, I watched the first couple of episodes and it's just boring and awful.

the appeal of the show is you have no taste.

So you can't name a single thing you like about it, good to know that I'm not the only one.

No contest, nothing beats Archer Blanco

Archer loses by not taking the fight seriously.

It's funny, has some solid continuity, that's all someone can hope from American Animated series.

It's supposed to be a comedy but the whole show is just a bunch of assholes being dicks to one another. I rewatched Archer a while ago and I hated Archer at first, but I think I just got used to it after a while. I like some of the other characters, especially Pam and Krieger.

The spy setting is fun at times but in the end, it's just kind of there.

I'd say give it a few more episodes; the peak of this show is in the earlier seasons. If you still don't like it, just drop it and move on.

You did point out a thing that I do like now that I think about it, the spy setting is nice, it's just not funny and doesn't seem to have a interesting story to tell.
But I guess I'm going to watch a couple more episodes and see from there.