Non Sup Forums series that would just fucking work as a cartoon in your eyes

non Sup Forums series that would just fucking work as a cartoon in your eyes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LpRuTV4fpxE
youtu.be/xXqEMnjL11E
youtube.com/watch?v=nbXEKZVonko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A Hat in time

Guacamelee, if done right it could have been the mexican themed Samurai Jack. But NOPE, they already churned out two "dia de los muertos" in the last decade and thus emptied the audience interest in the subject.

Yes

Same as before

I still need to finish that game

Not a fan personally, but I'm surprised it's never been done

A cartoon adaptation of Mario and Luigi: SSS
It felt just like a Saturday morning cartoon from when it was released and the aesthetics are already perfect for one. Just keep Mario and Luigi's dialogue to a minimum and focus on the action/adventure elements and it would have made for a solid, self-contained show.

SSS is overrated. Take off the nostalgia goggles.

Dragon Quest.

Give me a Worm adaptation in the same style as TLA and LOK and I will die a happy man.

GTA San Andreas, GTA V, Borderlands as a whole, Halo, Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2, Ori.

these would all make for terrible cartoons.

>Not wanting kid-friendly adaptations of adult properties, like the good old days

As a miniseries

Surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet

>New Rookie gets introduced each episode
>Always dies within the first five minutes

Pyre

Which of the games do you think would make the best show? I'm thinking Hong Kong because the player character have more of a backstory.

That game has super nice animation.

With the popularity of Crash Bandicoot it's so weird that it never got a cartoon adaption. Even less popular games of same era got cartoon adaptions like Darkstalkers (which was crap, unlike the awesome OVA from Madhouse) or anime adaptions like Ape Escape.

Careful, tried this same thread last night and let's say the janitors/mods aren't too happy about it, apparently "videogames that should get cartoons" is garbage that belongs on Sup Forums. I swear this board is getting worse.

The Harry Potter movies were going to be animated originally, but they declined that idea because they wouldn't be allowed to do the dark elements from the books due to censorship. You know "animation is shit for kids" that terrible mentality. Not that the live action films were much better, Hermione is a supreme Mary Sue in them (in the book she was more humane and the author didn't give her moments of development and shining that originally belonged to Ron).

Casltevania and I mean a GOOD one. What we got felt like it wasn't quite up to par. I'm not expecting grandiose work out of Castlevania, but stuff like the constant swearing bothered me, the art style also didn't do it for me, and Trevor's design is nothing what I imagined him to look given his artwork or Symphony of the Night sprite. He looks too skiny like Flynn from Tangled instead of tough. If there are two particular Belmonts that are meant to be muscled and intimidating looking? It's always Trevor and Simon Belmont. The rest of them with a slight exception of Richer are total femboys.

Similarly, discussing how a potential Batman Beyond video game would work on Sup Forums gets moved to /trash/.

with how much exposition worm has I don't think it would do good outside the literary medium

Batman Beyond had a game though.

It's actually mind-blowing that Crazy Taxi now exists in real life...aka Uber

That already has a cartoon

Dai's Adventure and it's awesome

kek

A Wrinkle in Time
Vonnegut's novels animated (good luck on finding the target audience though)
Zak McKracken

I DARE you to find a deader franchise, especially given that Konami owns it.

Glad I'm not the only person still bitter over Hermione-Sue. Rupert Grint was wasted in those movies.

No it doesn't.

It's already getting one though

the joke is i havent single cartoon screenshot to prove it's in works

I just want him back

Season 1: Dragonfall
Season 2: Hong Kong
Season 3: Nothing because the series would have been canceled by then.

>never got a cartoon adaption
You say that...

youtube.com/watch?v=LpRuTV4fpxE

Shantae
NiGHTS
Yoshi
Ecco the Dolphin
Primal Rage
The Legendary Starfy

I can see this working as a show

Such a comfy, cute game. Yuji Uekawa's style really suited the characters, arguably better than it suits Sonic characters.

It's strange how Sonic Team never revisited it. It's not even like people hated it, it got universally "Pretty good. Not amazing, but yeah, it's pretty good" reviews, which is a damn sight better than what you can say about most Sonic games since then.

Also yeah, would probably be a fun show.

Shovel Knight was fucking made to have it's own show. All of the Knights could easily carry their own episodes. It NEVER EVER having its own show really hurts

And a killer soundtrack
youtu.be/xXqEMnjL11E

I always wanted one for the Star Fox series. but oh well somethings just ain't meant to be.

>had to buy that game through humble bundle because they forgot to unlock it for half the world on steam
I wish it wasn't ded but on the other hand we got three fun games and a top tier design out of it

But I'm only now playing through them and I just really like the idea of this happy motherfucker playing Rocketeer with an energy sword so there is that.

The SteamWorld games

thoughts on a fox in space

pretty good fan made work but wish there was more of it.

It could work

>60 posts in
>Nobody posts the low hanging fruit

Give it a 5-minute, self-contained format like the old Disney shorts and it's golden

She gets a different job every season.
>cop
>firefighter
>paramedic
>space marine

>STILL no tf2 cartoon

You mean the movie?

oh a ithink we all
no

THis was too, Terry, he would best
Before anyone else in this thread (co)

Best girl

splat tim

>furry version of the steven universe townies
>"work"

no

i think we all know

This is precisely what the author thinks, too. He has said on multiple occasions that he will never allow an adaptation, since it could never do justice to the source material.

The story is longer than Lord of The Rings, and 2/3 of it takes place over four months within one city.

>Shantae series animated by Ankama never

Kitty Bobo?

Billy Hatcher was some good shit.

Who said it had to be kid friendly?

I would watch it,

Yeah me too. Too bad the sales got any chance of sequels poached.

Alternatively, an 80's live action movie.

Hollow Knight is great, but a bit solemn and depressing for a cartoon. Maybe a movie or miniseries.

Those were originally going to be opening and closing scenes for the game, but they were scrapped due to Sony preferring 3D cutscenes.

a hem

I'll do you one better user
youtube.com/watch?v=nbXEKZVonko

easy

Klonoa.