VOTING LINE STORIES

Lets hear your voting line stories!!!
I live in Utah and some faggot Bernie Sanders voter kept lecturing everyone in line the horrors that the native Americans faced.

Like 10 different old guys shouted "Sbut the hell up hippy"

He looked visually shakened
Being the numale he was he stopped talking and looked at the ground the rest of the line wait

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
youtube.com/watch?v=PcKlPhFIE7w
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/28/donald-trump-ohio-rally-isis-torture-tpp-rape
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

>Went to vote this morning around 8:30
>Got a nice comfy parking spot about 20 feet from the entrance
>No line
>In and out in a couple minutes
>MAGA

>he posts on Sup Forums
>he expects us to believe he went outside

True

A fat twerking Latina covered in tattoos was assisting people with putting their ballots in the machine and she glanced over who people were voting for. I don't trust the people working there

>wake up
>driving down highway
>see someone tagged the Shit out of the wall with pro trump graffiti
>in cali
Today's gunna be a good day

A really overweight friend of mine in the US actually got out of his ass today to do something and vote (for Trump) and he had to leave the line after about 40 minutes because people were laughing at him apparently.

Wendy's chef here.

I went to work early to make a pile of burgers that I handed I gave to people before they vote as long as they vote Trump.

Worked out well.

Just stay around to see what they do with it

went and voted for Hillary with my mom

we were the only people talking in line, took us like 20 mins tops.

>Line full of Googles when walking in
>at the front of the line see a few of them turned away because they haven't registered to vote
>as I'm walking out the line is a fraction of what it was

If this is how all of it is going to be it looks like voter turnout is way way lower than it was in 2012 and 2008. Was in and out in 30 minutes as opposed to several hours in the others.

Please everyone vote. We can do this.

>Be me
>Live in Virginia
>Vote Trump
>Leave
/thread

send help we are loosing the meme war on Twitter

Michigan fag here stood in line at grand rapids The line stretched across the block even before the polls open. Lots of of your typical repupublican/trump voters. don't believe the Mainstrem media Michigan is going red been hearing from other poll stations in michigan the working class is rising and their voting trump.

When I went to vote in our provincial election I was shocked to find my mother was registered to vote despite only being a UK citizen.

>had to leave
>people were laughing at him
fucking trump voters. you don't deserve to win.

Hope you told him to kill himself.

Fuck off britfag. 60% of that shithole is obese

PA?

>PA
>No line
>MAGA'd in 5 minutes

Pretty much, except I got to the booths around 9.

This one time I was in line to vote, and who but Jonah Hill is standing in front of me! I told him I was a big fan, for which he thanked me, then I said, "Now bend over and spread those fat, cellulite-ridden ass cheaks of yours and take my 8" uncut monster cock!" He was somewhat shocked, but when he saw the seriousness and determination in my eyes he quickly complied. I shot my poz load in his fat fucking neg ass. He then proceeded to vote for whatever libcuck Fargo was on the ballot. And so, that is how Jonah Hill contracted AIDS.

Was she helping the """"""citizens""""""" who can't speak english?

GR is notoriously red. Voted in royal oak (Detroit suburb) today during work hours and hardly anyone was there, meaning less Clinton votes since Republicans are all at work!

>be me
>live in Florida
>voted for Hillary, not Drumpf
>pol btfo for good

Went to vote, told Madonna I was voting Hillary. Got a quick blow job and voted Trump, love the DNC sluts...Trump 2016!

>walking into polling place in Michigan
>electioneering faggots exactly 101 feet away from the door so they don't violate the law
>one of em walks up to someone in front of me
>"Hello there sir, please vote fo-"
>person looks at them with a look of absolute disdain and cuts them off with "I hope you fucking die"

Then I voted for Trump.

209 for TRUMP!!!

God voting was fucking terrible. Literally stood in line with 10 other people and they were ALL disgusting, fat, old Mexicans. Every single one.

As I sat there in line listening to everyone around me speak Spanish, I realized that no matter what happens this election, we have already lost. I feel like a foreigner in my own country.

The "vote aqui" signs greeted me on my way in.

Why is it so crowded? I wondered. Then I realized probably everyone there has an illegal relative they are afraid of getting deported.

This is what determines the future of our nation. Parasites who don't give a damn about our country, our language, our laws, our culture.

RIP sweet USA.

Why is your state so comfy as fuck?

[spoiler]Aside from Philly though, NJ fag here thinking of buying a house in PA.[/spoiler]

A fucking leaf

>leave work
>asshole parked too close to my vehicle
>bump against plate holder which bends the fuck out of my knife clip
>picked up NEET brother
>drove to location
>brother had card, received ballot promptly
>only had ID, took an extra 3 seconds
>approached booth
>fuck no on all local propositions
>voted trump
>start walking out
>"yo nigga"
>brother is a few steps behind me, finished at the same time
>drive home
>drop him off
>fix knife clip
>drive back to work
>put sticker on my knife

FUCKING VOTESTOP

>go to poll
>go directly inside
>vote Trump
>read through ballot
>get sticker
>leave

Pretty decent experience

my sister was behind sum dude voting and she heard him talkin with the voter dude right in front of her about his drivers license because it was out of state, voter guy let him vote, my sister said im not moving this line until you get that checked and then the people behind her started saying 'yeah! wtf! we aint moving' and the head supervisor guy got all panicked and said he didn't know what the procedure was

this was in CT

Just returned from the polls about an hour ago. No booths was forced to sit at roundtables with others. Saw a poll worker fill out someone's ballot for them because they said they could not read. Didn't think much at first since guy had a right to vote but the poll worker filled it out without asking him a single question. Both were black and she went full dem for him.

>leaf
I think Trudeau finally implemented National Autism Program so chinks like you finally have access to the internet

>request form for absentee ballot
>check mailbox every day
>FINALLY get it
>it was mailed 10 days ago and my uni didn't sort it until that day
>too late to apply

No vote for me

Some fat effeminate Hispanic was going on about taco bowls the whole time I was in line to his numale friends. Making jokes about how Trump secured his vote by posting that taco bowl tweet.

A group of church nigs walked by in a column chanting "this is what democracy looks like" too. By how well they were dressed I thought they were those southern conservative blacks, but then I saw some black power fists.

Fucking Tallahassee.

Kelbie

>go to vote in Santa Monica
>who do I see but Cenk "King Cuck" Uygur
>know he's voting for Hillary
>was going to write-in Bernie
>vote Trump because fuck The Young Armenian Genocide Deniers

I saw some cute puppers at my voting place!

MAGA!

If we lose, you caused it.

tell your sister that she is pretty based

Haha classic

Same

Had to wait in line for over an hour. Everybody seemed like they were there just to get it over with.

I also colored outside the lines filling out my ballot so my vote probably got shredded anyways. Voted straight ticket Republican so that only increases the chances my vote didnt get counted

texas is already red and we don't let illegals vote (requires ID)

but fuck i am mad

>wendys
>'chef'

O i am laffin

I think you're actually registered automatically when you file your tax reports

Made up anecdote is made up

Cast my ballot yesterday. Paid .40 cent POLL TAX! WTF.

Sounds like wife material.

Praise kek & praise you Sup Forumstard

You now have double-super-AIDS, please make your peace with Jesus, you have 3 minutes to live.

Just came back from voting in Florida, guys it's not looking good there were Hillary signs everywhere. There was one fat man-child standing in the voting line that squeaked out "maga" and a bunch of big and strong Aryan Hillary supporters turned around and just started beating the shit out of him, it was honestly terrifying.

send it in anyway, today if possible. it might not be part of the total count, but it might still be useful for statistical reasons.

Also, file formal complaints with your university. Tell the student newspaper. Tell your state and local representatives, and tell the local media as well. Demand that the school/dorm mail services identify absentee ballots and deliver them immediately, before any other mail. Simple solution, nobody will argue against it, school will catch flak for being irresponsible, and you'll get laid for totally protecting democracy.

>leaf

Voter ballots don't need postage dumb ass.

>tfw live in a country with a shit, borderline autistic right-wing party
>tfw can't help MAGA

>chef
That's not food imerilard

About to leave right now to vote in Utah (weber county) and I hope there is shenanigans. Will be fun

There was only white people at my voting place

Someone put up a ton of trump signs on the highway (NorCal), saw them on my way into work this morning. It's going to be a good day

>Be in rural PA
>Tons of silver haired people, canes, and flannel as far as the eye could see
>Know in my heart they're all voting Trump (except for the 2 sjw looking poll worker women, stuck out like sore thumbs)
>feelsgoodman

That is not a good reason. Tell him to go back. Tell him when Trump wins, he can say those fuckers what Farage said to the UE parliament: "well you're not laughning now, are you?"

>go to the voting place
>first time voter
>what do I do?
>hands me a card
>wait in line
>exchange card for a piece of paper
>I fill in the bubble beside Trump Pence
>I pen my own name as mayor of my city
>insert paper into a machine
>watch as it counts my vote

I made America great again

>go to place
>no line
>vote Trump
>get sticker
>see an old black dude in lobby who tells me good morning
>tell him good morning back
>shitpost the rest of the day

LOUISIANA CONFIRMED TRUMP ITS HAPPENING!

>in Kansas
>Im in my mid twenties and im literally the youngest person there.
>some people look like rolling corpses
>no one talking
>no political memorbilia on anyone. no trump hats, no hill hats, nothing.
>just angry old people everywhere

It was like a twilight zone episode. Pretty chill to be honest.

>they don't get the meme
You newfags are insufferable.

You're shilling really hard today, Taiwan. Is everything alright at home?

Who else /michigan/ here?

>went to voting line about 10
>got a lot of stank eyes from people on my campus
>no fucks given

Feels good bro, high fived another person with a MAGA hat on

Reply to this post as much as possible to make sure people see it, everyone should know trump is an absolute maniac.

Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA

Trump's reaction to 9/11: Bragging that now he has the tallest building in down manhattan
youtube.com/watch?v=PcKlPhFIE7w

Trump said he supports waterboarding. he said he "likes it alot". in case you are not aware of it, waterboarding is a form of torture in which water is poured over a cloth covering the face and breathing passages of an immobilized captive, causing the individual to experience the sensation of drowning. Waterboarding can cause extreme pain, dry drowning, damage to lungs, and brain damage from oxygen deprivation.
It's illegal by international law, and interviewer asked him about why he supports a form of torture that is internationally illegal and trump's response was "i dont care".
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/28/donald-trump-ohio-rally-isis-torture-tpp-rape

Trump also advocated for killing the families of his enemies, including children and babies.

[]

>walking into polling place
>old woman comes up to me and offers me a sample democrat ballot
>tell her im not a democrat

BOOM

REKT

FUCKING DESTROYED

SHE PASSED OUT

DIDNT PERFORM CPR

SHE DIED THERE

voted this morning, no line at all
tears in my eyes on the drive back cuz I know he lost and america has fallen

sitting at school now feeling my dreams evaporate considering ending it all

OP here

I just voted in South Ogden nigger
Now im eating costa vida

MAGA fellow utahn

Weber state??

If you can, get a place in or around the poconos.

NEPA is pretty godly.

>polling place is shitty library basement in downtown
>walk in
>spics as far as the eye can see
>old spic couple don't know how the system work
>can't speak english
>holding up the line
>nigger walks in
>cuts line
>BOI I BEEZ FINNA VOTE
>sir you're at the wrong polling location
>SHEEEEEIT I JUS TRYNA BE HEARD
>storms out
>get ballot
>vote Trump
>leave
Pretty normal day in Springfield tbqh fampai

Was it jeb bush

I don't think you've seen Hillary's plan for Taiwan. She wants them to be absorbed again by China.

I shared this in an earlier thread.

>Be me, get in line at 7am.
>Live in a Detroit suburb.
>Nearly a 30 minute wait, but no problem. Been seeing Trump signs all around the neighborhood and not one Hillary sign.
>Black girl is in line ahead of me, probably 18 or 19 yrs old (actually kinda cute for a black girl). The poll people are having problems finding her in the system.
>Turns out that she was at the wrong precinct. She lives in a different city.
>Through questioning, the people find out that she never registered to vote.
>Hold back laughter has she is told that it is too late now when she asks who to see in or to register.
>Hillary missed out on at least one dindu "voter" that bothered to show up.

Just got back from precinct polling station. Waited about five minutes behind a couple old folks, spent two minutes on ballot, handed to cute grill who gave me a sticker.

>Wendy's
>chef

whatever keeps you sane at the end of your double shift, Spongebob.

My card didn't scan properly so I had to flip it over to the amendment side and put it through that way. They said it was something wrong with the machine.

I don't trust the whole system. I was ID'd at the door which I guess makes sense cause I'm Spanish.

>in burgerland where it rains big macs and diet coke
>laughed at for being fat
>not getting chosen sexiest man alive out of pity

Gonna have to call bullshit.

i dont have the drivers license of the state I am registered in. You just bring additional verification (pay stub, utility bill etc) or do a provisional ballot and verify with your SSN

Grand Rapids is basically the what Detriot used to be.

Do you Americans vote in elementary schools and have a sausage sizzle after? That's what we do in Australia

Still can't believe there are states where you don't have to show ID, baka

Nice try Leaf.

>thinks it is acceptable to not vote because of social anxiety

hugbox more, Rajeesh

her and everyone else, man

Why did this make me laugh so hard?

That entire side/ west coast of the state is pretty based, and beautiful.

I wouldn't mind moving out to Holland, personally.

Yeah lines are the main reason I aint voting

Get back to me once I can do it from my cell or PC

Car almost got towed because the parking area was full so I parked in this nearby apartment complex. Some guy came out and started taking pictures of my and others car so I was like nope

>vote at community college
>full of blue haired tumblrinas and squeaky, tight jeaned fags
>vote Republican MAGA all the way
>stupid 200 pound sjw chick grabs my ballot
>"what the fuck is this? Don't you know he's a racist sexist asshole?"
>I slap her stupid face grab her hair and rub her nose in her all dem ballot
>"bad girl! No! Bad girl!"
>she lets out a whimper and changes her selections
>I fuck her in the parking lot where my two cup load changes her hair back to blonde

There might just be hope for this country yet

>Live in a Pittsburgh suburb
>Went to vote before work
>Gazed in awe at the ocean of trump signage I passed on my way to the voting place
>Not one Hillary sign
>Voted for Trump in 15 minutes
>Line was out the door by the time I was done, not a dindu in sight

i wore a blank red hat to vote today. so many triggered people came up to me and tried to tell me i was breaking the law. then they saw my hat was blank when i turned around. they raged when they saw my shit eating grin and trademark thumbs up.

Left to vote at 9 oclock and couldn't find the damn place until 3 hours later. I walked into several different government looking buildings and they were completely rude. So finally I walked to Wal Mart and stood outside with a sign saying that I needed a ride to voting station. Some redneck with camoflauge bumper stickers gave me a ride and kept trying to get me to vote for Trump. I told him I would, but I voted for Johnson :^)

>Be me vote early
>Stand in line for an hour
>Know no one
>Awkward silence the whole time

Honestly not that bad GA is staying red

Can someone please gas this kike already? Same increasingly nervous shit in literally every fucking thread here.

And you didn't speak out because...?

you're a fucking disgrace and deserve to be murdered

My polling station had only Trump signs.

Central Florida near Tampa