OR
COCK

Because he's African.

And you'll never go hungry again!

I'M GONNA GO TAKE A PISS

AND WHEN I COME BACK I'M GONNA TALK ABOUT THE MIGHTY DUCKS MOVIES

>Long Live the King...

>Wait, you really are going to kill me?

>Well yeah, everything worked out as planned, surprisingly.

>Ah, well that's all the confirmation I needed. LION GUARD!

>A plucky band of cubs jump on Scar and attack him while others help Mufasa climb up.

>AAh! The Lion Guard! How could I have forgotten about them?! They have always been a part of the Kingdom! Nooo!

>The end.

There isn't a lion guard at that time silly, Scar killed them all with his magic powers, which he then lost as a result.

I never watched that series.

Did they really mention that Scar killed the previous one?

Now there should be a movie about them, like fallen heroes we never got to see before, like in Rogue One.

Lions live in prides where the lead male mates with several different females. You do the math.

lol
I wonder if he really had tourettes

>"Scar! Brother! Help me!"
What did he mean by this?

Nor in those exact words because it's a disney jr show, but more or less. youtube.com/watch?v=k9U98VMvoT8
There's an ongoing theme of Kion being scared of turning out like Scar.

BIG BLACK WOMAN WITH BIG TITS, CAN'T MISS HER

Fear, also agony, for his brother betrayed him and plotted the whole thing.
It's difficult these days to find this kind of animation with such great expressions.

If the show was aimed at an older audience and had better animation I wouldn't mind watching this.

In his moment of ultimate vulnerability, Mufasa realized he had been a dick to his only brother, and now all his pride and dominance were suddenly gone in the face of death, realizing he was just as much of a coward as he thought Scar was in the face of death.

At least Scar's not busy this time. Last time he was, things got weird....

HEY SIMBA

BEFORE I FORGET, LET ME TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU

IT WAS SCAR WHO ACTUALLY KILLED ME. NOT YOU.

SO STOP BLAMING YOURSELF FOR SHIT AND AVENGE ME! I'VE BEEN WATCHING YOU EAT BUGS WITH THOSE TWO GAY SERVANTS FOR YEARS! TIME TO GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!

Good, they're better movies.

this is the darkest timeline.

Did you count inflation?

I legit thought this was a joke until that screencap. Jesus fucking christ I wouldn't touch that steaming Lion Guard garbage with a 10-foot pole, that is just some My Immortal-tier writing.
>Duuuuuuuh, he had magic powers and killt da Lions Guards but dat made him lose da powerrrrrs
>[drools on self]
I swear, your average five-year-old writes better shit than Disney Channel writers these days. And don't even talk to me about Star vs. That shit's almost as shamefully bad as Wander over Yonder, if it weren't that McCracken had already made PPG and Foster's Home to show us that he had talent he was gonna squander on that garbage show.

This guy knows what's up. Scar4lyf

let me tell you about a porcupine's balls
they're small, and they don't give a SHIT

Fuck yes, someone else who can see past the Elton John soundtrack and MUH AFRICA and Scar being best villain (besides Hades of course. And because he self-undermines, like real villains, e.g., Trump, tend to do) to realize that Lion King is just Hamlet with lions, and the animation quality isn't even that great.

Shit, it doesn't even do a decent job at being the first black Disney movie, which you would think would garner it enough social sympathy points to redeem even a shitty movie, but no. Matthew fucking Broderick, aka human Elmer's Glue, is the main character. And the only actual black actor who isn't comic relief-mode Whoopi gets killed almost immediately.

Rafiki dies in the lion king?

Fuck, I forgot about Robert Guillaume. Still, though, he gets what, five minutes of screen time? Fucking Timon and Pumbaa get way more screen time. Shit, they got their own fucking show

and a movie!

>Pridelands are a paradise of ecological balance.
>Hyenas, who do not live in the Pridelands, want to be allowed into this paradise
>Hyenas are kept out because introducing them would upset the ecological balance
>Scar thinks the lions are bad people and should let the hyenas come to the Pridelands as they would make their paradise even grander in his mind
>Scar becomes king and opens the borders of the Pridelands to the hyenas
>Pridelands become a wasteland as the hyenas consume everything, but contribute nothing to the balance

Was he named scar before he got the scar or after?

Young/cub nala.

How did the whole kingdom just go without noticing Scar killed the guard?

I thought letting the hyenas in was more of a means for Scar to convince them to help him with the coup

after, but his original name, taka, means dirt anyway (in Swahili)

I mean, they knew, but Mufasa was such a nice guy and Scar was no threat without his superpowers he kept him around anyway.

Scar did nothing wrong

>politician opens up border to demographics more likely to be supportive of him and his ideas