Axed books from Marvel Legacy

>Rich is back
>GoTG cancelled
FOR FUCK SAKE

The book is Warlock now. Then ties into inifinty.

I don't think Uncanny Avengers and USAvengers count since they're just going to be merged with the main book and printed weekly. It's basically what Spider-Man titles did after OMD.

marvel fucking sucks, just sell the Marvel license to DC already

Guardians is alive, its just missing February because it got EVENTED
The Warlock issue was originally GotG #151

Offical marvel ad. Nice to know Ewing can't sell.

Black bolt and ms marvel are the last inhuman titles. The pushe's dead and many nu inhumans will die soon.

>Offical marvel ad
Are you OP or just retarded

Judge user on suicide watch.

Two retards. Marvel made that.

Gotg is now warlock, read the solicts you soyboy retards. Gotg became Warclock. Same creative team.

>Marvel made that.
Source or GTFO

GotG became Warlock for 1 month because Alonso is a retard who turned the GotG story into an event, Guardians is still around. There's been no FINAL ISSUE.

Does Kamala have an origin retcon incoming? We're absolutely going to see a Marvel reboot after Legacy since ANAD has fucked their continuity pretty hard and 'sliding timescale' is slowly making less and less sense.

Not that user, but FINAL ISSUE's have been missing for almost a year. Last month Secret Warriors didn't have one as an example.

Rich is sales poison.

Also Monsters Unleashed (which will probably end at 12) and Lockjaw (which is only 4 issues). They'll probably launch an Inhumans book once Black Bolt is cancelled.

Guardians is still above 23k. This time last year, it was at 28k.
Rich isn't tanking it.

I want to smell Kamala's brown butt.

>Royals
ahh fuck, why take away my only Ewing fix I had left.

what title is he getting next?

The Avengers weekly is the only thing he's on now.

Uh-huh, where's the source?

hopefully his Avengers gets to tackle all his cosmic storylines lines he was building in Ultimates and Royals. I was really beginning to like the whole Kree backstory.

This month's solicitations. All those titles are gone, except Defenders, and Bendis confirmed #10 was the final issue (not related to his leaving Marvel, he was supposed to be moving onto another new title).

Most of these books haven't been given info in this month's solicitations for February, however, GotG is in a weird situation, since apparently it's not really dead per se, and it might have the same situation with all the current Avengers book (the No Surrender crossover)

>90s colors and almost outfit return
Muh dick!