Superman and Maxima

Why isn't a Superman and Maxima paring? There's a lot of story there.

Mainly because it changes the status quo too much.

Clark is for Lois only fuck your crack ships

Superman and Maxima as a fan of great story telling. I can see what you mean. She could be great. Sadly she's always overlooked by DC.

Its people like you why Superman is seen as boring. The man of steel can be a great character. There's a whole Universe of ideas for him.

she's also a lesbian now

Because Superman X Mama Olsen is better

Lois and Jon have made him the most interesting he’s been in forever you dumb fuck. Actually read some comics

Seems rebirth has changed that also. Maxima is meant to be with Superman.

>Superman will never fuck your mom and become your new Dad

>Rebland Superman
>interesting
*inhales*

my understanding is she's treated as an evil doppelganger

> Lois and Jon.

As long as he's with Lois he's interesting. I didn't like the super/wonder fans but they have one thing really right. As long as Superman is with Lois. He's interesting. Read the character idiot. There's more to him than Lois Lane.

Because Maxima is for Superboy instead

retard not liking clark as a family man

your fucking retarded he needs a human connection. any relationship he has with a another super power person makes him too godly. this is a character who has never had nightmares before doc manhattan's interference

>retard not liking clark as a family man
I actually loved Last Son and the Busiek issues with Chris. There's clearly a right way to write family man Clark and a wrong way. Rebland Superman is the most boring, most mediocre, safest way imaginable.

Maxima...

Mfw she's a slut in bed for her man of steel taking his super pounding with a glee on her face. Her pussy pounded, broken apart by his super cock.

Your fucking retarded then also Chris doesn't exist anymore there is only Lor-Zodd

> Human connection....

How little you see Superman. He has that's being raised by the Kents who were the epitome of human kindness. You need to not only read the comic but need to READ it properly.

Lois Lane never made Superman. It's the Kents. They are the human connection.

I have always wanted this. I was always happy with that brief period Maxima got Justice LEague membership

>Muh read more
You need to read more and respect the history of the character Lois and Clark are the alpha and Omega of comic book relationships. You don't understand them enough as you wanna pair clark with a fucking random slut

> Keep going...

The moment you get triggered you're true colours begin to show.

Pairing shits like you is what ruins entertainment. Maxima and superman is something's new.

> As the Queen of Almerac spreads her legs to welcome the new King and most of all her ruler. She caressed her breasts the mere sight of his bounty cock got her pussy glisten in anticipation. He won't just fuck her. He will destroy her.

> She will be a mere baby maker when he was done with her and Maxima was simply excited at the thought.

its still retarded you dumb fuck

WHY ARE YOU SAYING THIS?
WHAY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME FEEL MISERABLE!!!

No seriously... would be nice to have someone like him as a father because my dad died when I was about 4 yo.

>YOUR RETARDED LOL!!!
18+