An evil muktiverse company sanitizing Superman into a 1950s Milkman boyscout...

An evil muktiverse company sanitizing Superman into a 1950s Milkman boyscout, Batman into a Catholic Priest with an obsession for orphan boys and Wonder Woman into a utopian stepford wife is such a fucking cool idea for a crossover.

I'm really excited for this. At first I was just like "cool, at least it'll help boost sales" but now I'm actually interested in the concept.

>Implying Marvel didn't do it first with the 'perfect little town is actually a prison for brainwashed capes' plot

I AM THE SUPER MILK MAN.
MY MILK IS DELICIOUS.

I know he in't involved, but the entire premise feels very Morrison.

get back to work, tim

I bet he sent in the script.

I am going to masturbate furiously to repressed housewife/domestic slave Wonder Woman.

>Catholic Priest batman
Excuse me sir do you have a moment to talk about our lord and saviour The Bat God Barbatos ?

so Housewife Diana is going to trigger the Sjws right ?

Probably. But its not being portrayed as positive, rather its explicitly the result of universe fuckery, so it will probably slide under the rader.

I‘ll forever mourn the amazing psychological horror Thunderbolts book that pitch could have been.

I thought this was the priest of Barbatos.

u underestame the power of Sjws butt hurt. They got butt hurt at an app that was just showing off the latest advances of augmented reality by showing what woman would look like in real time with out make up

hes the general of Barbatos dark multiverse army

Is Doom Patrol actually good? I read Cave Carson til Way left and enjoyed it. Dropped Shade after 2 issues, Doom Patrol after 2 issues and didnt read Mother Panic or Bug. Fucking loved Super Powers tho

What is this?

>Catholic Priest batman

I can dig it.

Hah?

>Batman into a Catholic Priest with an obsession for orphan boys

>An evil
What? Have I become one of those who say Hitler did nothing wrong?