John Lasseter Takes Leave from Pixar

cnbc.com/2017/11/21/john-lasseter-takes-leave-of-absence-from-pixar-hollywood-reporter.html

was he one of the pixar members who planned out the early movies from a lunch meeting?

By "misstep"does he mean what he said to employees that made them "uncomfortable" or something

*something else

YOU GET SEXUAL MISCONDUCT ALLEGATIONS

AND YOU GET SEXUAL MISCONDUCT ALLEGATIONS

EVERYONE GETS SEXUAL MISCONDUCT ALLEGATIONS!!!!

hell be fine

I know everyone wants to think that these allegations are just going around like candy but the reality is this is just the dam finally breaking after decades of neglect and buildup.

Is Incredibles 2 kill?

PIXAR BTFO

So, now that the dam's finally broken on Globalism, humanity's fighting back against the slave drivers of the world.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Fuck off tumblr

It was probably something to do with the fact he's an infamous Asian-hater.

Yeah, but nobody here wants to hear that, so they'll stick with the idea that it's a witch hunt instead of victims finally growing a pair of balls.

Holy crap! That user was right!

I honestly can’t believe it.

So now that Pixar is out of the Oscar race, which obscure freaking Chinese fucking thing should I root for?

Who isn't?

>be American
>breathe
>get accused of rape

Great country you got there

Corner of the World's pretty heart-warming. Silent Voice looks a bit generic.

A huge chunk of the population now defines rape as any time a man initiates a conversation with a woman, and not when a woman initiates it.

There's no stopping Dan "The Man with a Plan" Schneider.

ET TU, JOHN?

>A huge chunk of the population
Incels do not make up a huge chunk

AFAIK, Sup Forums is one of the very few boards where tons of industry people come to post.

Dan's a weirdo, but he's done nothing wrong.

You just know

>REEEEEEEE LOOKING AT WOMEN IS NOW RAPE!

You rape apologists are so fucking retarded

Amazing. Wanted this bastard gone from the company for years, let's hope he stays go.

>captcha: Cars

Lmao

It's about deaf girl bullying

>t. Sup Forums

GTFO

At this point I just hope women get preemptively blocked from any job of value if they don't contribute anything besides inconveniencing people.