How would you save Gwenpool?

How would you save Gwenpool?

I wouldn't.

She needs to pay for what she's done.

Kill her off for good.

Do whatever it takes in order to keep the currently only somewhat decent Marvel comic running.

let her go the way of superman prime

Doom beats her mercilessly and after that plops her by a throne of Latveria as his substitute for the time being while he is doing his Iron Man impersonation, and gives her a simple command "Don't fuck up".

Now she and Vinni must defend Latveria from inner and outer enemies, plus manage the country or Doom will have their hides for his trophy room.

why would you save a good thing

Simple.

Have Gwen replacing role of Uatu so she can be around whenever some heavy event shit happens but for most part she just keep it to herself with ocassional crossovers, maybe restart the "What if" series as a (bi-)monthly title with her as narrator.

please buy my book, Sup Forums

impregnate her.

who is this roastie?

>Gwen watches Man of Steel.jpg

The thot who edits this book and tries to get critics banned from Patreon.

is she even the real editor?

>Gwen Pool is 6 feet and 4 inch tall
hot damn.

5'4 user, dividing by 12 isn't hard

Yes she is, you shitlord.

Let her jump to a panel where she's not in jail

She’s really cute.
Would hold hands in public with/10

>assistant editor

patrician taste

The same way ADULTSWIM saved Metalocalypse; cancellation.

Daily reminder that if you don't buy Gwenpool, you support Diversity&Comics.

She is cute, but probably a shit person.

Except Gwenpool has literally none of the things that D&C complains about.

It can’t be worse than Riri beating up the woman Doom left in charge last time, and then declaring herself queen.

Nope, she's flawless.

see
she fetches coffee, and milkshakes I guess

rough sex

I think the "As seen in issue #X" boxes also fall under her purview.

Cancellation.

She also handles the letters page.

Well then it's a good thing that I buy Gwenpool.

Not allow it to be made in the first place.

How about I support both?

this, change that iconic deep and mysterious character with a trendy self insert, selfie taking idiot.

Sounds like the current marvel universe tier

send bendis to DC

When did she become a loli

Some time before she became an office lady. Same artist though.

put Eisner award winning Erica Henderson on the book

You better ask permission first or else she will call the cops and tell them you raped her

Womanlet

Buy her books

She's the type of character that painfully needs to get raped.

She can easily reboot Marvel Universe in it glory days, but they will never have that much balls to do it.
Shame

Who hurt you?

>Literally average American height for a woman
>womanlet

what did he mean by this

Have her meet Gwen Stacy and relish in her resulting existential crisis.

Did she ever mention how silly that is?

>balls
Or talent.

When Miles thought she was bad news she said "Not every Gwen is a Stacy."

That works on multiple levels

>doom leaves her with explicit instructions to prevent any sassy teenagers from conquering latveria while he's gone
>and tear down those schools

Ditch the costume, give her "meta" powers, make her whole thing outside tweaking, observation, and manipulation of comic events

Office Lady gwen is best gwen

That would just make her fodder for when they need to show the villain of a new event is powerful.
Lumpy potato Gwen is best, because you can mold her into whatever Gwen you want.

>That would just make her fodder for when they need to show the villain of a new event is powerful.

No, because she's not a "serious" character, so she's not really fit for jobbing. Like Deadpool himself, or Squirrel Girl.

Hostess Fruit Pie ad Spider-Man says otherwise.

>counting THAT event

Shes cute. Gonna pick up this book now

Or most likely, they will never admit that they were wrong about killing/ruining old all favorites heroes and replacing them with new ones, who are just some diversity quota with no personality.

>oh cool a gwenpool thr-

Not our fault that she is a slut and dumb like a wood

>So much manlet butthurt in this thread.

I literally don't give a shit if they wanted to blow up the entire Marvel universe and erase every beloved character from existence in exchange for diversity replacements, but there's no excuse for the massive drop in quality.

It's starting to feel like Disney is just using the comics to workshop new characters for the MCU when the current actors start retiring (eg RDJ). Extreme executive interference would explain a lot.

>dumb like a wood

why the long face

Except Gwen is a casual who enjoys the current Marvel Universe, likes Miles Morales, and could only recognize Jane Foster because of her actress in the MCU. She's /r/MarvelStudios embodied.

She discovers that she has to leave the Marvel Universe but then finds out that because she's been away so long she effectively no longer existed in the real world, so then she's sent back into the far past to be reborn in a new life and it turns out she's reborn as Heather Antos and becomes a Marvel editor

And still she wants original Doom to come back for a fight

>a kid
>already has the mental illness hair

Lock Gurihiru in a room and not let them leave until they make a full 500 issue run of Gwenpool. Book is nasty crap without them drawing it.

Why do people like Gwenpool? I've seen an increasing amount of support for it. Is it just because people think she's a cute waifu?

Ship her off to some hero books.

Give her a shota sidekick to abuse.

She got her brother and a dead friend.

Cecil was cute, but they basically wrote him out of the story.

Her brother will likely show back up but he's aware of Gwen's life ruining bullshit influence. She needs a new innocent life to corrupt.

There is nova. he could be corruptable

>Gwen decides that in order to stop herself from getting canceled, she needs to hook up with another superhero and become involved in all his storylines.
>Nova is young and easily manipulated, so she starts hanging out with him trying to be the cool big sister type and hoping to get him to crush on her.
Would read.

>Gwen tries to defeat Doom so she can prove shes a good guy
>Instead inherits Doom's throne and everyone thinks she's evil
Perfect.

I think she just likes pretty much everything Marvel except Deadpool and Bendis

>implying
Romance opens up potential for being fridged . She's gonna live like a nun

Not when they're both superheroes. They usually only put women in the refrigerator that aren't marketable.

>They usually only put women in the refrigerator that aren't marketable.
well in that case we'll probably get a reverse-fridging and Nova will die, since he's pretty much sales cancer.

>not even one butt
This thread was such a failure

But I like both?

keep her exactly where she is, on the fringe of things being written by hastings and drawn by gurihiru.

You are aware that Watcher has been dead for years now, right? Also with her current power set of between panel teleportation, limited time travel and genre savvy knowledge of storytelling media (not really a power but you know what I mean) she can either be a final boss in an event like future Gwen or a support character thats pops up whenever something interesting happens in other characters stories.

tfw she's actually cultivating What If universes so that when she needs to, she can pull a small army of characters out into the 616 to solve a big crisis

New issue today?

When is she going to be fired since I don't think anyone edits that book?

>Waifufags defending their trash of character because she makes their pee pee hard

Disgusting.

>shitposter posting pointless insults because it makes his pee pee hard

Business as usual.

>Gwenpool loses to Doom
>Ends up Regent of Latveria
>Has to deal with being an actual villain for heroes to fight now
This bamboozles the Poole.