>Texas
>red

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas#Race_and_ethnicity
youtube.com/watch?v=vnDsAqfTWWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>oklahoma
>red

I dont know shit about America or American politics but even I know you are fucking retarded

>Leaf
>not busy sucking cocks through local gloryhole

it's the middle of the day, what are you doing???

At 7AM CST this morning, I cancelled out one Democrat illegal alien vote. I did my part to keep Texas red.

that's what all future elections might be like

have fun cancelling out illegal immigrant votes because your president LITERALLY ENCOURAGES NON-CITIZENS TO VOTE

illegals cant vote dumb fuck

>one vote
Way to go, saving America!

>Texas
>white

Literally fuck you and the donkey you rode in on.

t. Texan

So what stops them from voting in states that require nothing more than you signing a piece of paper promising you are a citizen?

You missed the part where Barack obama incouraged "undocumented immigrants" to vote.

Uh, I just walked into my place and my name is on a list that I sign.

How am I supposed to vote illegally?

Texan Reporting in, 281 Houston

>Majority of empty desert counties on border are full of hispanics
yes and? Major population hubs are Dallas, Ft. Worth, Houston, San Antonio, Austin, and Laredo.

I voted Stein. I don't like trump, but I'll be damned if we go blueberry!

lationos in texas are out at a historic rate. if it happens, it would be this year.

Need ID to vote in TX

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas#Race_and_ethnicity
>45% (forty five percent)

Dumbass.

Could this actually happen? Are things this dire?

No wonder people are saying this election is the last one where republicans have even a slimmer of a chance.

Dallas reporting in. 90% of people I have talked to recently are voting for Trump. People can't stand Hillary.

I did my part too, anons. At least if I can count on my Early voting clerk not to throw away my ballot in my district...

Chicanos are basically costing Trump this election.

>shit
>post
>leaf

No surprise

I'm beginning to think Trump is building the wall on the wrong border.

>melanin-enriched individuals prefer areas with more sun
what a fucking suprise

all he said was "when you vote, no knows who voted for who" he did not say "Non citizens, please vote for hillary lol."

Hey 281, 210 AKA countdown city here, we're going Blue for Hilldog! so will austin and El Paso. Racist Rich Dallas will stay red and gerrymadering will insure a continued redpublicuck control until redistricting in 2021, get ready to get fucked racist shit heads!

>Big
>iron

>Can I see some I.D.
I don't have any because I.D. was invented by the white man to keep me down
>I am so sorry, please use booth number 3

Texas requires ID faggot. Nigs and illegals don't have IDs. And, you have to fucking register before hand so they know it's you and not an illegal spic

nah, couldn't vote for someone who:

A. pleaded incompetence over classified emails
B. Did some dirty-ass shit laundering schemes in the last 20 years (whitewater etc.)
C. and forcibly burned all Democrats with what she did to Bernie at the DNC and then fucking hired on the bitch to her campaign trail ex post facto.

So I voted for a hippie is actually willing to get arrested to stand for our treaties with native americans over bullshit pipelines that could be moved rather than a Nixon 2.0 or an idiot who has less experience than even obama and has only vague comments, no actual plans.

don't worry you can build them on both side if you want.

dumb

It's dog hour.

You can help us pepe

Honestly, probably not going red, but it is fair to say Trump is not as popular here as in rustbelt states.

only steers n queers come from texas

Texan here, we are without a doubt going to be red. Stupid thread

*going blue

>Louisiana
>red

no you just need some form of ID like your driver's licence, texas state id, or even you social security card. Just has to be state or government issued.

ps, once upon a time, anyone could vote, no one was complaining then, the republicans are creating boogie men to fight, but let them, they still wont win because they are so racist and short sighted.

lmao they probably contribute more to this country than you do slurping up your neetbux and shitposting on Sup Forums all day

you're a class below illegal migrant workers, how does that make you feel sperg?

You gotta be fucking kidding user, don't you have to show any form of birth certificate, Passport or driving License to be able to vote?

It's true buddy, some of us live in commie states like jew york where this happens all the time. Even Obama said if you are illegal and vote, no one will come after you

>had
>not
>cleared
>leather
>when
>a
>bullet
>fairly
>ripped

Heres what you guys are going to get in Texas with Hillary. The end of the video shows the real solution.
youtube.com/watch?v=vnDsAqfTWWE

We need three walls.
One on the Mexican border
One on the Canadian border
And one circling Austin. Name it new Canada.

>implying it is not the media bashing trump 24/7 saying he called you guys rapists,and murders

Lol, looks like this leaf has never been to texas.

>Leaves
>Existing

>"when you vote you are citizen yourself"
>"those who dont have a voice are counting on Latino citizens to speak for them"
a bitch politically correct way of saying illegals cant vote, but still said they cant

>New Mexico
>blue

I wish he had instead said "If you are not a legal us citizen or are not seeking citizenship here, put your faith into those that can and encourage them to vote for Hillary"

kek

>blue Texas

$current_year is the year, fellow liberals!

Seriously though I doubt this is the year. Maybe 2020.

El Paso here, voted Trump, so did my dad and my brother. One thing Democrats are blind to, is that yes there is huge Latino turnout this election, but unlike Blacks in 2012, not all are going Clinton. Latino support for Trump sits at around 27-30%, Gary Johnson at 9-10% and Clinton 60-66%. In a best case scenario Hillary will lose 40% of that high Latino turnout.

Having to show voter ID, is apparently racist in some states. Kind of fucked up