will tell

>That subtle bantz

>How accurate is this?
That's not a prediction, it's a cry for help

It's a joke.

>conservatives assblasted over Hillary

100% accurate

trump will win

what it says to me is that the republicans have jobs vs democrats don't ;) i took off today to vote and watch the election, hardly anybody at the polling station i went to except a couple mexicans and a few older white ladies.

Haha probably true i've already went and voted for hillary because i'm on salary and don't even do much work. Drumpf voters have to wait until after their 12 hour warehouse shift

Kek'd

pretty accurate, since not only are leftshits unemployed but they also have no way to reach the polls without mommy

Just put £100 on Trump to win at 4/1. Got to love the biased odds.

Employers are obligated under federal law to give you enough time off during work to go vote

>subtle

Do conservatives think they are literally accomplished? That is a blatant ad hominem.

how long are the polling stations open in the US (in general)?

Not accurate. A huge portion of Republicans are retirees. They vote early.

salaried 6 figure software architect here. voted for Trump. so you can suck a dick, libtard.

It's funny because Republicans are suppressing the voter turnout by restricting early voting, closing poling stations after the Civil Rights Act of 1965 was gutted, and are opposed making election day a nation holiday. They know that majority Democrat voting blocs are unable to afford time off from work due to a minimum wage well below the standard of living and fire-at-will laws passed by Republican officials.

Mommy bought me a car, nigger. But I still make her go get all my fast food. Still waiting on some fucking donuts today. It's past noon. She's such a lazy bitch.

are you stupid or trolling?

It's accurate. College fags, unemployed niggers, retirees, and stay at home moms are the only ones voting this early in the day. Trump leads with the middle and upper classes, so once they all get of from work and vote, Trump will obtain the lead.

>salaried
>in IT

Lol enjoy you 60 hour work week cuck

And no, this isn't an invitation for you to go into detail about your pathetic privileged life.

Should you be at work?
oh, wait...

primarymodel.com/

privileged life? i fucking grew up in a white trash trailer park and worked my way from fucking bagboy to cashier to phone tech support to laptop repairman to IT manager, to software developr to a highly respected senior software engineer, over the span of 20 years. meanwhile raising 3 children. No help from my drug addict loser family whatsoever. so you can eat a whole bunch of dicks, faggot.

Damn rekt

They tell this joke every election year

In 2004 was accurate.
Hard to tell these days.

that's a joke, m8. But it reflects the truth.

All I'm reading from you is bitch bitch moan moan

I got into an argument on goybook about this the other day. Kill yourself.

it is illegal for any company to keep you away from voting today.

my local polls are open 8 to 8. plenty of time

Earliest closing time is 7 pm

You motivate me.

It is legal for them to schedule you to work on election day and deny time off then fire you for any reason ("didn't clean up/customer complaints") without recourse. 48% of the US lives month to month on paychecks so taking a day off is out of the question for an incredible number of people

no u

Wew lad

>deny them time off

lunch hour brah. also, that'd be an open and shut civil rights case. you would be laughing your way to the bank if that happened

Shadilay! What a time to be alive!

>those bants

You do know that long lines at polling stations is a thing, right?

Also, that's why they don't fire you for voting. They fire you for not showing up to work, or because of an anonymous customer complaint, etc.

Props. Project Manager/Lead Dev over here and I voted Trump. I did have a somewhat privileged life (college paid for, got job on my own merit though).

i've been in charge of people and have had this issue pop up before. my response was this:

>You're only scheduled for 8 hours, with a lunch hour halfway in between. If you can't find time to vote in a 12 hour window then you didn't want to in the first place

very, very few people actually work 12+ hour days, and i'm sure a 1 time accommodation would be in order

probably at least a little accurate. most republicans are working class, which means they hold standard 9-5 jobs. most Democrats are women, most likely housewives- the unemployed, and high school/college age youngsters, who may or may not have off, or irregular school schedules.

Also the only other groups voting are the elderly, since they are retired.

I'm sure the kids at home will understand if mommy comes home at 9pm because she dropped them off at school at 8am, worked 9-5:30 with lunch, and then waited three hours in line to vote.

You sound exactly like an assistant manager, you know? Do you have preteen mustache to go with it?

>Arts and Women studies and other memes are added in the orange bar

Yeah great indication of intelligence.

>you can't vote at lunch
>you can't vote in between dropping kids off and going to work
>can't take the kids with you to the polls
>children are old enough to watch themselves after school but need to be driven to school
>children somehow get home from school after needing to be driven there

and no. my mustache comes in nicely

drumpf will lose
kek wills it