Infinty War thread?

Infinty War thread?
Hype? Hopes? Dreams?

I'm really hoping that IW leads into Avengers 4 directly so both can be like one massive experience, like Lord of the Rings. It was initially going to be Part 1 and Part 2 but I think that's still the plan except A4 getting a title change

Other urls found in this thread:

orig00.deviantart.net/cce9/f/2017/264/6/9/avengers____infinity_war_by_themadbutcher-dbo60d8.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trailer coming no later than December 14th.

Iron Mans on this overcrowded poster.
>>Very subtle shade on Marvel poster design
>>Love it

why does ever Marvel Poster nowadays have 5 Iron Mans on it?

If he's not into it to please death then I'm not even going to watch it, I'm done with Generic bwahahaha evil tyrants after Justice league and Ragnarok, at least Ares and Ego had interesting solid views and honestly believed that they were doing the right thing.

Things I want

>>Mantis to beat the Hulk

>>A scene where Thanos is about to zap the Avengers with the glove, but then one of the gems pops off and starts to run away.
>>It's Ant-Man, and his theme blares as he does it

>>Thanos smacks Loki, leaving him dead on the ground.
>>Thanos looks at the corpse and goes "No..."
>>Thanos then reaches to the air next to him and yanks Loki out of his illusion.

>>Groot "I am Groot"
>>Scott "I'm Ant-Man"
>>Groot "I am Groot"
>>Scott smiles and nods "Nice"

Youre a fucking retard

>>Iron Man pulls out a 50 foot Iron Man suit.
>>Originally I wanted it to be revealed to be that Stark Tower was itself a giant Iron Man suit, but Homecoming fucked that up. Thanks Homecoming.

I also want something completely unexpected, like Captain America landing in 616, and everything is animated.

New Cap and Widow

Attack of Riders (76101)

Set price: €14.99
Minifigures include: Captain America, Black Widow, Outriders, Space Stone

Unite with Captain America and the Black Widow to protect the kingdom of Wakanda from the invasion of foreigners.

Avoid the fire from the thorns of the landing ships, restrain the attacks of six-armed enemies and attack, using the shield of Captain America. Pounce on the enemies with the truncheons of the Black Widow and get the cosmic stone of infinity!

The Search for Thor’s Weapon (76102)

Set price: €24.99
Minifigures include: Rocket Raccoon, Groot, Thor, Unknown Infinity Stone

Join the Avengers, who are trying to find the ax-thunderbolt for Thor. Sit down in the cab of the rescue capsule with Rocket, Thor and Groot and go into space.

On the way to Nidavellir you will meet many enemies, you can be protected from them by shooting from the thorns. Land on the red planet to charge Tor’s power plants in the space forge.

Find the stone of infinity, untwist the energy ray and create an amazing ax-thunderer!

Corvis Glaive Attacks (76103)

Set price: €39.99
Minifigure s include: Corvus Glaive, Vision, Black Panther, Shiri, Mind Stone

Protect the Wall of the Wakid from Corvus Gleiv and his thresher!

Shoot at the threshing machine of double guns-thorns and a disk shooter. Quickly open the gate so that the Black Panther can enter the battle. But do not forget to close them immediately, so that the enemies do not break in. Help Shuri to remove the infinity stone that controls the mind from the head of the Vision.

Can you do this before the thresher crushes the wall and destroys the diagnostic setup?

The Hulkbuster Fight (76104)

Set price: €34.99

>It was initially going to be Part 1 and Part 2 but I think that's still the plan except A4 getting a title change
I wouldn't bet on it, I expect they dropped the "Part 1" nomenclature because there's now more of a jump between the two films.

The Hulkbuster Fight (76104)

Set price: €34.99
Minifigures include: Proxima Midnight, Falcon, Hulk/Bruce Banner, Soul Stone

Danger! Proxima Midnight captured the shooting tower and shoots on Hulkbuster Bruce Banner!

Smash the missile installation of the shooting tower with the powerful fist of Hulkbuster and crush the six-armed enemy. Reflect the punches of the Proksima Midnight.

Order the Falcon to dive down to take away the stone of infinity of souls.

Thanos: The Last Battle (76107)

Set price: €79.99
Minifigures include: Thanos, Iron Man, Star Lord, Gamora

Together with the Avengers, start the fight for the Glove of Infinity!

Shoot at Thanos from the ship’s thorns. Open the cockpit and attack the space bike along with Star Lord and Gamora.

Avoid the blows of Thanos’s huge sword and use the Iron Man’s power units to defeat Titan’s supervillain. Having won, grab the golden glove of infinity and fly away.

The Battle in the Sanctum Sanctorum (76108)

Set price: €99.99

Minifigures include: Cull Obsidian, Ebony Maw, Doctor Strange, Iron Man, Spider-Man

Emergency! Kull Obsidian and Ebony Mo are attacking the Holy of Holies of Dr. Strange!

Together with the Spiderman, jump off them from the roof. Unite with the Iron Man and Dr. Strange and use their powers to repel super villains. If Ebony Mo is able to penetrate the bedroom of Peter Parker, lead him from there through the secret hatch.

You must stop the evil invaders before they blow up the wall of the Holy of Holies Dr. Strange and get the stone of infinity of time. After defeating your enemies, order pizza and celebrate it with Peter Parker!

>It was initially going to be Part 1 and Part 2 but I think that's still the plan except A4 getting a title change
The might as well have just kept that. Moviegoers are going to watch both anyway, I don't know who they think they're fooling by pretending it's not going to be a cliffhanger ending on IW.

>Hype? Hopes? Dreams?
Yes, a good movie, being able to afford the Hot Toys for both movies.

I want to see Mantis interact with heroes not the GOTG.

>Drax sees Black Panther and Falcon in the corner
>nudges Hawkeye and asks what species they are
>"Ha, they're humans, buddy. Same as the rest of us."
>Drax squints
>"I don't like them."

>Unite with Captain America and the Black Widow to protect the kingdom of Wakanda from the invasion of foreigners.

If this movie doesn't have the infamous finger snap, or if Thanos's motivation isn't "Bang Death", then this has all been a waste of time and complete trash

Going to be the GOAT movie and make at least $2bil.

I want to think that's how it ends.

I'm getting together with all my friends and marathoning every MCU movie leading up to it.

feelsgoodman

>Start of the movie
>Avengers defeat some relatively minor threat
>Feeling good
>Spaceship slams into the ground
>Thanos gets out
>Starts walking forward without saying a word
>Avengers try to intercept him, get knocked back like it's nothing
>Thanos grabs Vision by the neck, rips the Infinity Stone out of his head, and leaves
>Everyone is freaked out and confused

It should be an orange space helicopter

I'm excited, but I know I'm gonna be disappointed when Thanos loses because he does something unbelievably stupid.

And even so it will barely profit.

Agreed. And it has to have "THANOS" written on the side.

And if this scene isn't in the movie, I'm getting my money back. They should at least make it an alternate ending for the DVD.

Would you prefer the alternative of him choosing to lose?

I count 3 Iron Men and a War Machine, still kinda ridiculous.

It isn't.

If it was done well, I guess. I just think when you're dealing with something at this scale, you make it impossible to have a believable and satisfying resolution.

Sorry but Captain Marvel is the direct lead-in to A4.

I would love if Thanos brought back dead characters to fight the heroes, like Peggy Carter and Yondu.

There's five

Id rather see Rocket laugh at Stark's primitive, shitty suit

>Stark looks at Caps beard
>"I will pay you $25 million to shave right now"

lol there is 5 didn't see the top, lmao what is this shit?

it's a photoshop done for comedic purposes
this is the original
orig00.deviantart.net/cce9/f/2017/264/6/9/avengers____infinity_war_by_themadbutcher-dbo60d8.jpg

Can't wait did the hot toy

Fucking awesome idea, user.

Sounds likely.

Isn't Yondu confirmed to be in it?

I mean, it would be funny.

why, that's such a retarded cliffhanger

I want Dr Strange to find a love interest, maybe Loki

>fujos
Go away
>this entire post
Yes. I feel like mantis and bruce/hulk could have some good dialogue.

>Draxx is front and center, loses only to Cap
He's dead as shit. F.

The poster is fanmade you mong

Nah, it was a ploy so that people wouldn't guess he died in G2

>when you loved ruffalo's banner but don't give a shit about his or any hulk, really
alas

I'm not wrong
They're gonna kill off a couple of the "unimportant" characters like Draxx and maybe Hawkeye or Falcon (no females because that would be sexist you fucking evil white male) and kill Cap as the last "shocker" so they can replace him with Bucky.

Screencap this

They're not gonna kill off Drax with Guardians 3 upcoming, and they're not gonna kill off Falcon cause killing off one of their black characters would cause a shitstorm.

Tony, Nebula, Clint, Bucky, and maybe Steve are the ones on the chopping block.

The main thing I'm seeing is that he kills pretty much everyone, and Strange brings them back with the time gem

Post the original, mate.
Because that actually looks great as a fan-made poster.

I, too, love his banner. I know some people don't but I do.

Killing off characters is dumb, just re-cast them.

Defenders cameo. Which is so not happening.

>tfw Marvel does Blackest Night instead of DC

>News reports
>Hell's kitchen destroyed, no survivors

I would be most interested in her interacting with Vision and Wanda.

Chances Rocket jokes about Cap and bucky?

>Reports coming in that Danny Rand was specifically killed. Over and over again, somehow.

I would love a moment where Mantis touches Hulk in a rage, and then Mantis goes full on rage mode and punches a mook several feet away, and everyone is stunned where she out of nowhere becomes a power house

I can see them killing off Wanda to make way for Carol.

Danny was bum-raped by Outriders in a narrow corridor.

You have to just not like fun if you aren't excited for Infinity War

>i-its for children
yeah, comics are for children. This is still going to be great cape moments.

What if he wants to bang Hela instead

Steve, please.

Hela is dead, its a stupid idea, and its just not the same.

I want to see the Red Skull come back. Hugo Weaving was fucking awesome

Unlikely as Hugo Weaving seems indifferent to the franchise

They won't kill off Tony as he is Marvel's Golden Goose. Keeping him around just in case things go south on Phase 4 is the most likely outcome IMHO.

They can't kill off Sam without risking a backlash, but they can kill off Steve and Bucky. I think Chris wants to draw his Cap to a close and go out on a high.

They can't kill off Widow (if they did Feige would be well advised to hide in aa nuclear bunker for 3 years) but they can kill off Wanda relatively easily.

With Captain Marvel, Adam Warlock, and possibly Nova on the horizon, Vision is even more toast than the stone in his head already makes him.

Thor might very well continue into Phase 4, given Ragnarok's box office success.

I think Hulk might be on the way out in Avengers 4.

None of the Guardians will be killed off except maybe Nebula. Gunn is very possessive and wants to be the one to complete their arcs.

Will Hela have a Helacopter?

RDJ is officially done after Infinity War, and thank god. Iron Man is becoming stale

That's what killing off Steve is for.

>hulk vs black dwarf
>prox is also there
>mantis touches hulk
>little qt sticc mantis starts raging out and takes prox
Yes please

>RDJ is officially done after Infinity War

Fake News!

What if they made it a trilogy and went straight Starlin with

>Infinity War
Cosmic Marvel introduction

>Infinity Entity
Adam Warlock & Cosmic Abstract introduction

>Infinity Revelation
Mega-showdown with Cancerverse proxy as MacGuffin, Thanos as true big bad who has been plannin this ending all 3 movies

Warlock would be in Guardians first so they won't do this

Not so sure I'm sold on the concept either