Which state will it be that Trump loses that will make you realize it's over and make you log off Sup Forums tonight?

Which state will it be that Trump loses that will make you realize it's over and make you log off Sup Forums tonight?

North Carolina for me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=apaJ3A56XbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm just gonna wait for the mass influx of "Sup Forums BTFO" posts

Reminder, when Trump loses the Republicans will never win another election, in 16 years the dual-party system will consist of the Democrats vs The People's Progressive Party, or something.

None. It's not going to take Trump losing a state on election day for me to realize something that most people realized a long time ago.

He won't win.

Clinton will win.

Maybe now you guys will start caring about how stupid our general public is. Not because Clinton wins, mind you, but because the fact our two choices were Trump and Clinton. Third parties were ignored. Most people voting for EITHER SIDE do not have researched and informed positions anywhere in politics, most of their beliefs comes from word-of-mouth.

But no, no, let these idiots keep voting your rights away. Vote for criminals. Vote against your freedoms. Why? Because let's focus on everything else other than the core issue:

The core issue that Americans are retarded and they are destroying their own country.
You think this is the biggest lost? Wait until you're watching everyone applaud another right taken away while you pretend that America is the most innovative and smrtest nation on the planet. Maybe then you'll start giving a shit about re-educating Americans.

As for me? I give up. I should kill myself.

These fucking idiots are going to vote away your gun rights too if you're too fucking retarded to give a shit

Florida.

>not Democrats vs La Raza Unidos

PA will be the first blow. FL willl confirm it's ogre

I logged off on Brexit night. Couldn't bear the thought of hundreds of "HAHAHAHAH BONGKEKS BTFO YOU'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU HAD THE CHANCE AND BOTTLED IT" posts.

Praying for you lads tonight.

What time do you CTR guys quit?

nice PsyOp you manipulative piece of trash. enjoy your life as a cuck

Do you need help?

>I'm just gonna wait for the mass influx of "Sup Forums BTFO" posts
But those started Sunday

Better question. What state does Hildebeast have to lose before you GTFO.

I'm not going to be on Sup Forums tonight. I'm going to watch Mr. Smith goes to Washington and try not to worry about it.

Florida. That's the one.

Maine and PA
Maybe CO

Florida here

florida

if he doesnt get that its literally over

Nice job being another pair of uninformed retards to add to the collection.

>Majority of Americans vote your gun rights away
>vote for a criminal candidate
>applaud tyranny
>are too politically apathetic or ignorant or unaware to be involved in politics outside the presidential election and a few pop culture issues

A democracy with a stupid public is not a good democracy.

Why do you want our country to remain stupid? Clearly you want to dismiss this idea if you're calling me a "PsyOp".

Florida. If Hil, then sleep.

Colorado:

59.8 percent of expected total voters
Clinton: 46.3
Trump: 43.6

Iowa:

33.3 percent of expected total voters
Clinton: 48.5
Trump: 43.5

Wisconsin:

24.7 percent of expected total voters
Clinton: 52.7
Trump: 40.3

Nevada:

46.2 percent of expected total voters
Clinton: 46.7
Trump: 45.2

Ohio:

22.7 percent of expected total voters
Clinton: 47.9
Trump: 43.9

Florida:

52.4 percent of expected total voters
Clinton: 48.6
Trump: 45.2

Wow CTR you are getting clever pretending to be angsty Trump supporters

He will landslide win

>The logic for Trump winning is that Brexit won so Trump will too
That's like thinking if you land on 0 in a routlette you land on 0 in your next spin

Fuck me why is Sup Forums so stupid

Yeah it's literally hopeless at this point. Once the government has full control over schooling, there is no way to fix the problem. With each generation, there will be more and more fully trained marxists foot soldiers.

Don't kill yourself just yet. We will get to witness our whole civilization free fall into the ground. Yes it will be terrifying and depressing, but at least it will... a who am I kidding, that's all it will be. Embrace the suck!

When that first wave comes in and if he didn't win Florida and NC I'm shutting the laptop and opening the bottle

I heard Trump was going to take Iowa. That's my state. I hope he does.

Sup Forumss shame will be eternal, I will laugh forever, unendingly

they might as well just delete the board because otherwise you'll be the laughingstock of Sup Forums forever

Given that the parties are functionally coalitions of loosely related groups, and that the two major parties control north of 92% of the vote, voting for a third party candidate will be a waste of your vote until the Republican party dies in 12 years.

If you are voting for a candidate and not a platform (ie the core issues), you missed the fucking point.

The only possible exception to this is possibly Trump because he's a fucking retard that wouldn't be able to govern for shit, so if you're a Republican you might vote Dem just to keep him out of office.

Say what you will about Hillary being a criminal, she's a fucking Democratic one if that.

Now fuck off until you understand how politics works.

What irks me is how Liberals have managed to use weakness as a weapon. Cry and act offended, get what you want.

The only real way to resist that is through harsh punishment. Punch a crying faggot in the face, and watch in amazement as their eyes turn to rage, and then fear.

NCfag here
I am not voting

if Trump loses FL, NC or NV he is done

This...

This is what I am most afraid of. I'm praying for America tonight

Nevada is already lost though

Thanks, Bong.

For what it's worth, I was rooting for Brexit. Was proud of you guys when the results came in.

The argument is that british polls didn't predict the correct outcome. That ignores the fact that british polling has a known accuracy problem accuracy that the americans don't.

Just because Hispanic turnout is up almost 100% doesn't mean Nevada is-I'm sorry I can't even turn that into a joke. Nevada is lost.

This also ignores the fact that Brexit was much closer.

>make america's military great again
what did he mean by this?

Trump is polling at about 42% among hispanics, cuck.

Either Florida or NC.

People saying PA are buying the meme he even had a chance in the state.

On the flip side. If gen wins PA, then shit is going to go down hill for hill fast. That is a "holy shit!" Result.

The election will probably be over before they even finish tallying Florida.

That's what happened last election.

If Trump loses New Hampshire or Pennsylvania he's done. If he loses a single lean-red state like Iowa you should just get yourself b& from Sup Forums and never look back.

Florida, Trump needs to win that, if Hillary gets NY,CA,and FL were fucked and need to start a second civil war

If Trump loses I'm gonna have so much damn fun laughing at Sup Forums. I'll stay up into the wee hours of the morning for it.

>British polling has a known accuracy problem accuracy that the Americans don't.

Most out of touch thing I've read all morning, and I saw a thread about a tranny who thought Clinton would in some way make their life better.

When he wins FL, PA, NC, and VA.

If he doesn't, gotta watch til CO.

If it's close then, we're all fucked and this is going to get contested through December.

if he looses florida and nc its over desu :(

Nevada

Nice made up shit.

British polls incorrectly called New Labour's defeat, the scottish referendum and Nicola Sturgeon's victory

If he loses Florida it's ogre.

I wonder if it's as good as I remember it..

Which board will you be hiding in?
Any specific threads?

>a 15 point gap
it's nothing

Florida or NC. If any of those fall I'll get up and leave.

But I think he's going to take us for a interesting ride. He should have both of those in the bag

What is this defeatist talk? Shut up, vote, pray for the victory and await results.

Bunch of god damn pussies. Quit panicking.

>praying

you rightards really are desperate aren't you?

Bunch of fucking Quitters Itt

>$0.01 pesos han sido depositados en tu cuenta

Trump is ahead in NC rn and looking to be about 10% ahead in FL

es que estos gringos son pa cagarse de la risa y eso que ni siquiera salen los resultados

ademas estos weones andan cagandose por todos otros boards con su weas nazis, asi que a lo mejor esto es el karma o solo tienen mala cuea

But there's one thing I know
The blues they send to meet me
Won't defeat me
It won't be long till happiness
Comes up to greet me
To greet greet greet greet me

Raindrops keep fallin' on my head
But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turning red
Crying's not for me
Cause I ain't gonna stop the rain by complaining

>North Carolina
North Carolina for everyone bro

Florida

And I'm from Florida so it will feel even worse

Odio

>Trump will lose a few states and everyone will call it quits....
>then California reports in early in the morning EST, and Trump wins
>epic comeback, everyone shocked

FL + OH
or its all over

Go get a therapist, you triggered cuck.

>These fucking idiots are going to vote away your gun rights too if you're too fucking retarded to give a shit
They are voting for a reduction in homocides.
One of the most civilized things people can do.
Is this considered retarded in America?
Because you should be considerering different things about yourself retarded in my view.

Florida or NC. If he wins NH or Colorado he wins it all.

[Concerned shilling intensifies]

>They are voting for a reduction in homocides.
How is that working out for Chicago? You realize that there's no correlation between gun ownership rates and homicide?

Can we really bring back the light Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=apaJ3A56XbM

But what have we here...

Homocide rates in America are thid world tier.
You're blind if you believe this hasn't got anything to do with guns.

>posted this in two wrong threads

JUST

No they're not. Not even close. See: You're ignoring facts and statistics.

>tfw broke up with my gf
>tfw got fired from my job for bringing my MAGA hat
>tfw risked it all for Trump
>tfw bet my entire life savings into Trump winning
>tfw you will lose it all after Trump loses

Why has no one ever pointed a gun at me in Europe? I have been around quite a bit.
Happened to me in America twice within a few weeks.

NC, OH, FL = time to hit the bottle.

>Homocide rates in America are thid world tier.
Because they have around 40 million 3rd world niggers, ok? It's literally 80% blacks shooting other blacks.

It's already over. Accept it.

>I give up. I should kill myself.

yep

Florida or Michigan and Im calling it a night.

If you were to ignore the black homicide rate, America's homicide rate would be about the same as Canada's.

What the fuck are you doing to piss people off so much? And nice anecdotal evidence. Not an argument.

Seeing how he has already lost Florida...time to pack it in.

>tfw bet $250,000 on Trump
JUST

Florida

And who pointed a gun at you? A white woman? A blue collar worker?

Probably a criminal shitskin, most likely a nigger. Just the way it is here and everywhere else on the world. A tool doesn't make you a criminal, but inferior ape genetics do.

I prepared myself for a Hillary win long ago.

Expect the worst and hope for the best. That is how life goes.

>ended my 9 year relationship with gf because she was a killary supporter

If he loses FL or NC then it's over right at the start.

If he wins both those, he CAN win, but it still not guaranteed.

As long as he takes those two off the bat you guys are in the fight all the way to the end.

Also, there are a lot of shills posting pretending to be depressed/dumb Trump supporters. Just ignore them. No matter what happens today Trump has changed things, we changed things. They can't put it back to the way it was, no matter how much they will try.

It does not, you literally just proved you're blind by ignoring the stats that Leafbro posted.

You also proved you're a fucktard by woefully misusing the term 'Third World'.

I imagine you're also the kind of idiot that actually ENJOYS having Mama Merkel at the helm.

t. Spirit cooker

Nice anecdote. I have lived in America my entire life and have never had a gun pointed at me. I have never been mugged here, either, but have in London.

>already lost Florida
lmao CTR aren't even trying to be subtle anymore. Work hours aren't even over and you pretend Florida went blue because of some Slate exit poll?

This.

They'll never win again with a hard beaner leadership

JUST

Rednecks. One time I was just asking for directions and he pulled out his gun as soon as I came close.

This, I'm gonna miss the pre-actual-holocaust Sup Forums.