Let's settle this. Who do you like more as The Flash?

strawpoll.me/14454272

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
arrow.wikia.com/wiki/Crisis_on_Earth-X
youtube.com/watch?v=aDiM8JUv084
youtube.com/watch?v=8D4ThTcvTDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Grand Gustin

Thats a loaded question. Are you asking who is the better actor or who has the better portrayal? Because one is entirely dependent upon the actor and the other is the writer.

CW Flash gets way closer to Barry Allen for me.

He's not a joker. He isn't really that quirky.
The only time DCEU Flash resembled Barry Allen was when visiting his father.

>Kinofags on damage control

Not that user but I believe he's making a fair point.
One thing's asking who got closer to Barry Allen. The other's asking which interpretation you liked best.
The question, as formulated by OP may be understood as either one.

Grant duh

I suppose if you included the best Flash, it wouldn't even be a question

>The question, as formulated by OP may be understood as either one.

He literally only asked the latter. Ezra fags are trying to twist it because Ezra doesn't have a chance in hell of winning this one

pestilen/tv/ermin are Sup Forums's greatest scourge. No matter the cost, they must be purged.
Report each and every single live action thread on sight.
sys.Sup Forums.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=96962550

Hahaha who is the faggot who voted for Erza?

this one is

Is there an episode of The Flash today?

hard, Ezra's a great actor but his performance was nothing like the Flash should be, Gustin's a awful actor but actually makes a better Flash

yeah, big Nazi crossover

Yeah no fucking way Grant Gustin could carry himself on a movie. A bargain bin CW actor is one thing, put that next to Ben Affleck though and itd be really jarring.

arrow.wikia.com/wiki/Crisis_on_Earth-X
>The crossover will air over two nights from November 27th to November 28th, 2017

Ez gets too quippy, smiles like Cisco, and has really big eyes.

That being said, I think Grant Gustin looks too young, even if that's the idea because Professor Zoom fucked with the timeline.

True, though to be fair, Affleck was pretty shitty at the start of his career, so maybe he'll improve

Affleck was never good

dat old man paunch

>different writing
>different direction
I'd like to see Ben Affleck make an appearance on one of these CW shows and see how he fairs.

Thats next week. What's today? I dont see the general.

>"I'll be thinking of you"
Judging from the previews, Team Flash has CCPD bring in Devough for questioning and he influences Barry, Iris, or Joe to be bitchy about the wedding. It's a "we know who the bad guy is and he knows who we are but we're going to play coy on both sides per our alterior motives" episode, kind of like season 1 after Barry learned Thawne was Wells but had to hide it.

I found the Miller version to be annoying, but that's probably because his lines what a 40yo Hollywood writer thinks millennials speak and behave.

Gustin's character is more restrained and acts more like an adult and all his goofiness is covered much more by the campiness of the world the character inhabits so it doesn't seem so off-beat. Not to mention that Gustin didn't have share screen time with several other leads.

They both fucking suck

>fastest man alive
>what should we do for his finisher move
>let's make him shoot lightning, fly and summon chinese dragons
>lol ok

Don't know who to blame for that: NRS or the Injustice story.

You do realize thats a mod, right?

Can I just mention that I think CW has literally the best portrayal of Flash's superspeed I have ever seen in any medium? I never get tired of it.

wtf

Well its better than constantly using slow motion all the time

I don't think either are anything like comic Barry but Ezra was more enjoyable to me. Better suit, isn't crying all the time, or getting upstaged by other speedsters yet. I also like that he doesn't have a fucking annoying support team

>implying most movie "actors" are inherently better
People tend to forget that this has to do with how many dicks you're willing to suck/pure nepotism. After all, i'm sure Gadot for example was chosen for her acting skills.

Let me be clear: the first season of the Flash was... okay. It was low-budget (comparatively, but it's TV, so understandable), based in the Arrowverse (which I mostly loathe), and reeks of that unique CW stink. But what was presented was recognizably the Flash, recognizably Barry Allen (as much as Barry Allen ever really had a discernible personality, anyway).

The doofus in the red suit in JL is never recognizable at any point as EITHER of those things.

So while I won't say the CW version is, you know, GOOD (especially given what's happened in the last couple of seasons, why oh why God did I do that to myself?), it is at least trying to be true to the source material, while JL is mostly trying to run like hell (pun semi-intended) away from it.

So, Gustin. But mostly by default.

The problem is that comic Barry is the most plain everyman there is on The League with the charisma of wet cardboard.

>The question, as formulated by OP may be understood as either one.

Uh, not really. "Who do you like more" is pretty straight forward. I guess OP could've also asked which one you'd rather suck off but he didn't.
Cape Sup Forums discussion isn't really toxic to Sup Forums as long as it doesn't turn into company war and whiteknight bullshit. I voted for Grant but I also agree with in that I don't think either of them are particularly good. Erza is way more annoying, though. I can't fucking stand his over exaggerated expressions and deliveries.
>DUDE, BATCAVE, LMAO
>DUDE, SLOW MO, JUST LIKE QUICKSILVER, LOL
>DUDE, YOUR POWER IS BEING RICH, LOL

Grant isn't a great actor by any stretch of the imagination but at least acts somewhat like a normal person and not a toddler who just discovered he has powers. Its extra hypocritical because Snyder/kino fags are defending Erza's Flash despite the fact he's essentially the embodiment of the film's comedic relief, but they gave Homecoming flack for motherfucking Spidey delivering too many quips. A character who is basically known for throwing quips left and right when he fights his enemies. Or because Black Widow made a valid point saying an alien warship wasn't a party, which is true but somehow still a poor quip. But it ok if one of the founding members of the JL is a fucking quip machine for no other reason other than to please normies in the general audience.

>CW is new barry, basically wally but with barry's credentials
>DCEU is basically Bart with barry's origin story.

The DCEU flash brought a certain naivete the justice league sort of needs, but the CW flash, season 3 aside, has had a stronger story so far.

I think it's up to the Flash movie to make a good decision. I hope they cross over.

In his best stories he's like a nerdier Superman to me.

Wally as well, I never read anything with Wally where he was jokey like DCAU or anything that portrays him as such

>I think it's up to the Flash movie to make a good decision. I hope they cross over.

It's cute that you think they're still going to actually make a separate Flash movie after JL crashed (and their Flash is pretty universally being panned as part of that crash). Pretty sure the DCEU is a dead concept walking now. They'll release Aquaman because it's already filmed (barring reshoots, and I'm no longer even 100% sure about THAT -- films have been completed and then shelved before, although probably very few that are so high-profile and costly) maybe WW2 (because that is the ONLY unqualified sales success they have had in SIX movies -- yes, six, remember Green Lantern? They probably wish you didn't), and then... likely nothing. They won't LEAVE the properties for very long (although GOD I wish they would at this point), but the whole "answer to the MCU" thing is probably receiving the attentions of a mortician right about now.

>Better suit

matt pls go home

haha baited lol

I abstain from voting until I've seen the movie, which, given its reviews, isn't likely to be in theaters (even though I got a free ticket from a blood donation).

It's fun, user.
Some characters are given a bad treatment, but it's fun.

Even Grant's theme is better.

youtube.com/watch?v=aDiM8JUv084

youtube.com/watch?v=8D4ThTcvTDo

Barring the stupid padded muscles, he really was the best live action Barry.

Injustice 2 Barry had the best chapter and easily the best characterization in tone with his comic counterpart. Hal could've been on par if it wasn't for Atocitus showing up out of nowhere just to fuck off right away.

>put that next to Ben Affleck

>Implying Affleck is anything more than an average actor

If he wasn't a celebrity everyone and their mom knew, he'd fit right in the CW.

erza's theme sounds rami spider-man esque

I feel like the CW Flash soundtrack is a fucking masterpiece solely because they actually managed to express the feeling of superspeed in a song.

Hell it was so good Overwatch shamelessly ripped it off.

GG

It's up to 16. I dunno why or how.

Remember when Zack Snyder said he couldn't bring Grant Gustin's Flash into his style of universe? So why did they bring a bazinga type Flash?

Ones the flash and the other's the Speeding Shekel

I have never seen the TV show but I'm voting for him after watching the movie.

>It's fun, user.

Ragnarok is fun. Justice League is just boring schlock.

Elfman basically just blended his Hulk and Spider-Man themes to create it.

I agree, but it never kicks off into a real melody like Spider-Man does and it bothers the fuck out of me. It's just constant prancing string instruments followed by a low brass long note repeated for a minute and a half with no payoff.

The CW Flash theme has a very recognizable leitmotif that it carries throughout the song while still keeping the prancing high instruments and the triumphant low instruments.

who knows maybe its purposely just trails on without a real destination to represent the flash's newbie experience as a speedster but then again thats just me channeling DCucks mental gymnastics

Wally West is the best Barry Allen.

>remember Green Lantern? They probably wish you didn't

It's funny how they tried so hard veer off from that with Man of Steel, only for Justice League to look and feel like a film that Reynolds Lantern wouldn't seem out of place.

His super move in the first injustice was perfect. That's obviously not the actual one for injustice 2 but the actual one was trash compared to the first.

>it was so good Overwatch shamelessly ripped it off.
sauce?

Elfman sure phoned it in.

CW Barry is best when he is quipping and throwing jokes around. But due to CW, he has to have at least 3 emotional scenes per episode.
JL Barry seemed too quippy and didn't have enough personality other than goofy kid.

Grant Gustin can run without his long toenails forcing him to look like a retard.

Grant Gustin doesn't play Barry as a Fey Otherkin OMGNERDZ character who's Nerd/Science thread isn't built upon a single scene with a pile of monitors.

Any apologists voting for Miller should go sleep out on some train tracks.

I like Miller's better and how it went from 0 to 100 everytime he used his powers. Feels out of this world.

Sadly,David Cassidy died yesterday.We won't have a 90's Flash reunion!!

Disagree.
Among other things, they fixed Superman.

You nerds fail to understand there's a big difference between TV and cinema. Moviegoers expect a premium experience that isn't tied to a low-budget television show. What the CW has produced is "fun", but it's not premium art in the same way that the MCU or Snyderverse is.

No one has ever made a superhero movie that ties into a TV show. TV shows that tie into a movie universe, sure, but never the other way around.