Is this the worst redesign of a character ever?

Is this the worst redesign of a character ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Auj4rnNanGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>in the same show as Riddler Manson

This is a pretty good Miss Frizzle redesign.

and dreadlock monkey joker

>worst
Funny way to spell sexy as fuck.

>younger and hardcore gay for batgirl
>worst

Hahahaha, leave.

>jailbait Ivy
>bad

This show had a lot of pretty bad redesigns, but Ivy wasn't one of them.

No this is one of her best designs .

>barefoot

Nah it’s fine.

>This is a pretty good Miss Frizzle redesign.

>Take chances! Make mistakes! Get messy in me!

>barefoot

Nah it’s fine.

Not even close.
It doesn't hold a candle to the more classic designs, but it's far from even being in the gravitational pull of the star known as "bad."

>worst redesign
What shitty taste you have. I bet you like modern Harley's redesign too.

Fuck you CGIcheese

It's not even the worst in the franchise.

Wait what do you mean gay for batgirl

It's not bad at all

this version of ivy and babs have a shared history before they assume their respective personas (friends).

as usual, shipping elevates it into something else (never seen BTAS bruce and harvey got nowhere even a fraction of this level of shipping) .

youtube.com/watch?v=Auj4rnNanGE

The only thing that really throws it off is the strapless cocktail dress and single anklet.

>no episode where she seduces Dick and Babs gets jealous

Is it even really a redesign?

well you're not wrong.

The old design is horrible. At least now he looks like a mouse.

Babs is in college but Dick is still a kid.

I would definitely be for that but it wouldn't fly in that cartoon.

>this version of ivy and babs have a shared history before they assume their respective personas (friends).
Which is never brought up again after Ivy's second appearance and she becomes just another villain to deal with.

It could've been worse. They almost gave him Cluemaster's Oogie Boogie design.

>Just out of high school
>But looks like jailbait
>Gets covered in green goo in her first episode as Ivy
>Wears nothing except a leaf dress
Dude, she's far superior than any of her comic designs (except maybe Widening Gyre Ivy).
Didn't you read "The Batman Strikes!" storytime from a few weeks back? One of Ivy's first stories in that comic deals with their relationship (kinda sorta).

why the fuck did they keep changing its design and story?

Sadly, after her first comic story, Ivy's friendship with Babs also fades out of relevance.

>that jervis

I read it, Satan. The comic seems to be cleaning up after the show's faults, maybe neglecting other interesting villains to depend only on Joker and Penguin.

Canon reason is alien fuckery.

I think they were just going for the other costume that Frank Gorshin wore as Riddler. It's just not as good as the full suit.

...How has this not been brought up yet?

Nothing wrong with ice demon Freeze. It's too bad they made him a common thief, but Weisman played with that in the future episode.

After having him bellyache over Nora for so long in every medium, having him return to his gimmick-criminal roots for a while felt a little refreshing.

Riddler Manson was cool, heck off

>but Weisman played with that in the future episode.

Keep in mind that he was just a freelancer in that show. He didn't come up with the main ideas of that show.

Then again, Freeze in YJ seems like a one-note crook as well.

No, that's Tony Montana Scarface.

He was a cool, different take on Joker, much better than 90% of the other villains on the show

>all this backfire on OP

chuck e cheese is meant to be a rat, retard

>much better than 90% of the other villains on the show

lol

I liked it.

I liked him. They made him look like that because they were going to get Manson to do the voice.

Ha ha ha ... sweet, sheltered child. You have not yet begun to experience awful redesigns.

That Lobo was 10x better than the original. Something new, not some dumb fucking 80s tired out look. Must be in your 30s if you liked the original lobo.

I never really liked the 80's rock aesthetic Lobo sported, either, but I can respect the authors for at least trying to make him look distinctive.

Handsome Lobo looks almost indistinguishable from Marvel's Mr. Sinister. He's not a character, he's color palettes applied to a template, and not terribly original ones either.

Since woman are usually described in having stages of development of cute maiden, sexually awoken mother, and old wise crone, does that mean a future tv show could have a withering Poison Ivy who mostly advises young plant criminals?

A lot of the TNBA designs were bad. I know the simplified shapes and stuff were for easier animation but goddamn.

Whatever happened to NuBo?

Nice art, but seriously what is the trend of everything being so desaturated these days?
It's fucking comics, the art should POP

Neutral tones fit nature stuff

I've lived in shitholes that were more colorful than that pic

nothing "natural" about it, nice try

Well I guess nature must look like shit then. Probably explains why I've never left my computer for 10 years

It depends on the time of day and location. Like a forest near-sunset is mostly browns, while a meadow in midday is very bright.

please calm daughn about the colors?

the only correct answer

they tried to give her her classic outfit as an option in arkham knight but they made it shiny and latex so it looks like shit

seriously, something got lost in translation here

It looks like cloth to me, and that seems much more sexier, if that's what they were going for.

she looks like a fuckin inflatable pool toy, bruh

That latex makes her look like a cheap BDMS whore.

a fucking mylar balloon

>make her a late teen
>make her pose seductively half the time anyway

Nope, get out.

That is horrible.

He turned out to be in Braniac's collection and Guy was trashing Branica's shit by smashing everything.
He was close to accidentally releasing NuBo but Hal stopped him in the last second

If this guy was a random Jokerz gang member he would be perfect

Cartoon design is smooth and sleek - no wrinkles. It looks neat. Vidya design is very wrinkley, looks messy.

The game's lighting engine is crap too. Everything is too dark, unless there's light reflecting off of it, in which case only the reflections are light. You end up with shots like this where basically random patches are white and the rest is dim. Modern HD, everybody! We don't need no art direction, just throw more money at Nvidia and they'll just bruteforce it.

I clumsily photoshopped out the bright spots on the wrinkles. I think it looks better already. The shininess is the main problem I think.

The only bad design was Freeze. Everything else was fucking fantastic fight me.

I like what they were going for with Wesker's design here; make him look boring and plain, the same way he's become so consumed by Scarface's persona.

I enjoy the concept behind this; switching the 90s badass with the early and late 2000s edgelord.
In that regard I think it's loyal to the character's concept of being corporeal representation of a time period's definition of badass.

Because it's one of the best Freeze designs.

But then again, I like Marilyn Manson Riddler and Gorilla Joker so maybe I'm not one to talk.

>lets turn the joker into a monkey

How about some GOAT redesigns

It's pretty sleek and it looks more like 00's trashy than 80's trashy. Not to mention the color scheme is more like an actual magpie.

I also liked Deathstroke's design. Sleek and practical, but not overly armored. Lose the eye (which he does) and it's perfect.

What are these from? GL's series?

Beware the Batman

Fuck off. There are a dime a dozen edgelords in comics for you to beat off to.Go read about those, you tasteless bottom feeder, and leave Lobo as he is.

Was this show made by a bunch of guys that really hated the Batman Villains and thought they needed to be edgier?

It was made by network and toy executives that thought kids liked edge.

>what is "mood"

They weren't wrong, it lasted for five seasons.
Joker's design actually does make sense. The idea is that since he's in and out of Arkham so much, he's never wearing shoes and never bothers to change out of the straight jacket (which he personalized). The wild unkempt hair shaped like a jester's hat.

>There are a dime a dozen edgelords in comics
Like who?

>this one is different so it's bad
>this one is different but it's good
in conclusion, you are a contrarian piece of shit.

They missed the most amazing opportunity here with NuBo.

Old Lobo was a parody of all the hyperviolent, ammo pouches and chains, over the top, leather jacket wearing grimdark action characters of the 80's.

NuBo should have been just as much of an over the top version of the 00's era angst-filled Edward Cullen, sparkle twink, brooding, crying, pretty boy emo bitches that were huge at the time. Every move he makes should have been a struck pose with pouty lips and sad face at all times, with random sparkles from his skin for no actual reason and he would only speak in emo lyrics.

Old Lobo was based off tons of characters. But Who else besides Edward was like that in the 00's?