Sheen's a minority?

>Mexicans
>minorities
How long will this post be accurate?

he's said he's mexican in the show
his last name is Esteves

AW SHIT I JUST GOT IT.
fucking, duh

Estevez isn't Mexican, it's more like Chilean or form Uruguay.

>Libby has green toenail polish

Huh, never noticed that before.

>Mexican, it's more like Chilean or form Uruguay.
not that much of a difference in surenames m8
In any case it is Hispanic, so he could very well be mexican, or from anywere in LA really

>only black girl in school
>dates the only black guy in school

It's a reference to Charlie Sheen and his brother Emilio Estèvez.

Nobody date anybody. Just have a harem instead, right guys? You're all fucking animals.

He's mentally retarded.

Don't you see, Cupid me? People that are the same belong together!

and?

>Race coming up or being relevant in any piece of media where race isn't a part of the plot
Unironically neck yourself, my guy.

>battle of the bands episode
>band has two drummers

Love that episode of Daria

why are there no asian boys in south park?

His name is a reference to Charlie Sheen.

>Sheen
>Esteves
I see what they did there.

Cause they're smart enough to realize nobody wants to fap to Asian boys.

>implying americans care
If it sounds Hispanic and it's doesn't look like a nigger then it's automatically a taco.

everyone knows superior tight and luxurious black pussy belong only to the yellow man

with some exceptions

I would fap to Asian boys.

top-tier Asian men are literally the most handsome men on the planet

I say this as a straight white man

There's Kevin Stoley but he's usually paired with Red

Michael's half asian. So is Kevin Stoley.

>Being this triggered when the topic of race is brought up instead of working through your weird hang-ups about race and accepting that it's healthier to acknowledge the differences between people than forcing yourself to pretend that everyone experiences the world in the same way
This is a patently American mind-set, and it's done fuck all to actually get rid of racism.

Would you?

Don't care. I'm tired of hearing about this shit every single day from every single handle. It's fucking boring.

I would if they weren't that chubby.

Yeah man! Fight for that status quo!

>slanty-eyed manlet manchildren
>handsome

Dude, their stamina.
youtube.com/watch?v=ARcmU_oTO6k

El Hermano

Somebody's jealous!

M-Muh activism! Art changes the world! Look at my 200 page long blog about race issues in childrens cartoons! This is important!!!

Art literally does change the world you fucking moron.

>This is what art graduates actually believe
Wars change the world. Legislation changes the world. Science change the world. Art is entertainment but it never directly changes anything. Provide a single example where a piece of artwork was able to single-highhandedly change the course of history

You know know the concept of propaganda? Do you know what propaganda is? It's art. Do you know what propaganda is used to do? It's used to motivate people to fight in wars. Which is why art changes the world. Holy shit.

Propaganda conveys a political message. Without politics that piece of "art" can convey nothing Politics and philosophy is the source and art is merely a vessel for it, you inbred.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Sheen

The fact that art is the vessel used to spread a message is what makes art powerful at all. You have to be trolling. You're acting stupid to get a reaction out of me and it's working!

>Anyone that disagrees with me is a epic troll or stupid
Ok I can see I have a Rick and Morty fan here, I have to be more careful with my ruses now that I know you have a genius level IQ.
It's the political message inside of art that is powerful, you can't have trees without seeds..
Art imitates life(Yes this includes politics) not the other way around. But no really, keep telling to yourself that the race relations in children cartoons that will fade from the public mind in a couple of generations at max have real world impact.

Also explains why he was in the small penis group

I'm not denying that political messages in themselves are what are being spread, but to appeal to the most people in the shorted amount of time, you use art to do that. Novels, films, music. This is what imprints into the minds and hearts of the public without them even realizing it.

Television does have real world impacts,you know. There are people who became astronauts because of watching Star Trek. Kids have killed themselves and made "tapes" after watching 13 Reasons Why. You really think political messages in children's cartoons won't have an effect on the people who watch them? That's simply untrue.

If it's a reference to the Sheens then he would be like half Spanish instead of Mexican.

>be black user
>in predominantly white high school
>usually see only one black girl in some of my classes
>damn near every single white boy has asked me, "Hey user. You like her?"
>Hey man you should ask her out.
>I bet you two would look cute together.
I shoulda fucked every white girl in that school.

Nothing will be more fucked up than Carl getting pregnant and giving birth like fucking nothing.

Token already dated the cutest white girl. There was nowhere to go but down.

I knew a girl in college whose roommate thought Libby was a black name because of Jimmy Neutron.

>show pairs the white girl with the minority guy

fixed for accuracy

From his ass

I loved this show

But that's culture, not race.

Is that from "we wuz kangz" episode?

Didn't this nigga have a stroke?