Nate Silver declares election over!

>I hurt myself today

When did you realize Drumpf never had a chance?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/796017809096667136
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

3) Basically, these 3 cases are equally likely
a—Solid Clinton win
b—Epic Clinton blowout
c—Close call, Trump *probably* wins Elect. Coll.

twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/796017809096667136

> When did you realize Drumpf never had a chance?

"Mexicans are rapists." That was the exact moment I realized he would be toast in the general election if he won the primary. I was a little surprised the Repubs were stupid enough to nominate him, but in retrospect it's now pretty obvious how much the stupidity played a key role in the Republican party this year.

>**********probably**********
Drumpftards are this desperate.
Moloch has already decided the outcome.

After his comments against women, Muslims, African Americans, homosexuals, Mexicans and Latinos, there's no way in hell I will vote for Trump.

In fact, there's no sense in wasting your time even if you're racist enough to support him. Stay home, relax and enjoy racist control of America ending. A note to Hillary supporters: we still need your vote, Trump will definitely lose but we have to make him lose spectacularly.

We'll it's a good thing he never called Mexicans rapists. He called illegal immigrants rapists and with about 80% of women crossing getting raped it seems like a reasonable claim

>When did you realize Drumpf never had a chance?
Honestly? During the first GOP debate.

Before he ever ran. The man is a meme. Im amazed anyone ever took him seriously.

(((((nate silver)))))

"When Mexico send their people... They're rapist"

There was no mention of illegal immigrants in that sentence. Regardless, he should have chosen his words more carefully. Because if that, here lost nearly every minority vote before he even ran.

>da joos

June 16th, 2015.

"Their rapists"

Go back to second grade.

May 2, 2011

That's the day Obama ended Trump's 2012 campaign before it started by offing bin Laden.

Nate Silver is always wrong.

Isn't Bill Mitchell Sup Forums's official pollster?

moloch can suck a dick

kek protects

>When did you realize Drumpf never had a chance?
The moment I found out he was running.

>Trump is literally going to lose to the worst candidate in the last 50 years

How fucking pathetic

fuck you guys making me depress

>being this new
Lurk moar faggot

>Being this retarded

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Nate Silver))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

So excited to see Sup Forums get BTFO'd tonight.

Epic meme bro!

I saw that on 9gag a while ago!

Right here. Trump is actually a dumbass. Insulting a military family, regardless if race or religion, is instant death.

Cuckledoodledoo

*their rapists

Americans aren't Mexicans. It's clear that he was talking about Mexicans. Never once did he say Latinos or Americans of Hispanic descent. He said Mexicans, as in people from Mexico.

Also

I know. It must be embarrassing for you not to know how to spell.

It looks like he's saying Trump has a one to there shot, actually...

>Tfw I'm unsurprised that a drumfling reads at 1st grade level.

Why the fuck does that matter? Latino Americans have family and friends in Mexico. Should they not be offended by Trump's comments just because they have an American citizenship?

>nate tupperware

He's kidding. The joke is that no matter how blatantly racist it was, his supporters would always twist it to try to make it look better.

good thing Nate Tin isn't the one who is going pick who is president

I'm not the one who used the wrong form of "their", friend-o.

Nice mic drop though, nigger.

When he pissed of hipanics and based his campaign on appealing to retarded people

hillary leads with those making under 35k a year

trump leads all above

But i didn't...

>Muh money
>Implying there's a correlation between money and intelligence.
>Ignoring social, political, and economic pressures influencing wealth in this country

No, but that other user did.

moloch is weak

He's talking about illegals that entire speech. It's clear who he's referring to.

>To see if I still feel

>(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((9gag))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

But he didn't... Genuinely not sure if you're trolling or not.

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

If you're supporting people who's breaking the law, you're part of the problem.

yes i constantly check his twitter

according to him every poll actually shows trump winning if you correct for the sampling

>>Implying there's a correlation between money and intelligence.

For the most part, there is.

B-but ... th-there are still so many more votes for trump to buy. So much horse semen tat will go to waste.

H-horse semen ..? You say?

If I vote for trump, I can get horse semen...?

Some shit you just cannot make up.

>trumpfaggots, buying votes
> Why, Yes, this is TOTALLY illegal.

Of course, milking horse cock to buy votes is its own reward.

No, it's not clear and that's the whole issue. Does Donald Trump believe that most illegal immigrants are rapists and criminals? His language doesnt clarify this.

Where were you when Sup Forums got blown the front door?

>majority of americans love trump
>but because the coast states have more electoral votes, Crooked Hill will win
fix your system, america

False.

>not understanding the Mexicans are like the jews
>forever Mexican even if born in another place etc

>not understanding that media will translate what he said in Spanish,and then say he called Latino rapists

He went full power level,and he lost the latino vote

>Implying any other candidate would have done better
The Republican party is a dead party, it has no young blood and won't retire its old guard. The whole reason Trump won the nomination was because he wasn't one of the entrenched elites of the party. Instead of taking that as a sign that maybe they should reform the party and try and get the younger generations and/or minorities to support them they decided to do everything in their power to stop Trump which made people support him even more.

What I find hilarious is that if Trump loses the Republican party will collapse and all of those politicians who opposed Trump will be out of power for good within a decade.

>Implying you can't want legal immigration without bashing an entire country of people.

>They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. Their rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

Are you daft?

Turn your proxy off paco

Extremely urgent. Someone needs to get a copy of Fox's broadcast for today.

Opps they accidently released the pre determined results a little early.

THey have more people, you idiot. Also there is no national election there are 50 state elections.
Lastly no, Trump has a 29% favorability ration so not that many people like him

his staff should've taken his twitter account away as soon as he went down that elevator. Homie blew his racist dog whistle too loud

No proxy, just switched wifi connection.

R I G G E D
I
G
G
E
D

You don't understand the profound stupidity of Americans. He will win. Because he's dumb as fuck and so are we. Only time that the whole stupid Americans thing will backfire on you guys.

Nate Preciousmetal

that's not how odds work you fucking moron

Oh look, the Onion got purchased by Hillary. Into the dumpster it goes.

looks fake cmon pol. says clinton fbi special right up top...

All illegal immigrants are, by definition, criminals

only a few more hours until CTR is BTFO forever

Can someone put a picture together that has the progress of all the Nate Silver maps.

Except for the last presidential elections, where he's been right in every state but one.

>le CTR boogeyman

this desperation is delicious, mmmmm your tears are so tasty

Alaska as a Right leaning state and is not solidly seems totally legit.

Call the election now it is over boys we lost.

>Implying you've never done anything illegal in your life

2:1 is still very close no matter who you support. Can go either way really.

no check my digits

Keked you digits mate