Who else here is jealous of America?

Who else here is jealous of America?

While Europe slides backwards into electing far-right leaders and pursuing bigoted reactionary policies like Brexit or Immigration controls, America is leading the way by electing a progressive female president who'll defend the rights of refugees and minorities.

It must feel so good to be an American right now!

Not even good bait

All those airheaded bimbos taking selfies.

Tfw clinton
>4 years of more non-whites
>less gun rights
>less freedumbs
>more PC
Through immigration, the death of the right.

She is literal garbage.

I've never been so proud to be American.

People like you wouldn't be allowed to exist if Mosley had his way.

But you are a leaf

Narcissism in women is going to fucking kill us all.

Oh man i am so jelous. Feels awful living in such a white area full of hate and bigots. The USA is so much more progressive.

>4 years of more non-whites

white are over rated special little snowfalkes

>less gun rights

hmm when did i hear this before? oh thats right when obama got elected, still got all my guns faggot

>less freedumbs

....sad

>more PC =

>i cant be a peice of shit and call blacks niggers waaahhhhhh

get recked turd

#beentheredonethat

Damn Hillary is getting cucked. Who is on the left that they are taking a photo of?

Scotland please give it a rest now, it's getting a bit tiring now.

its time

Trump

This guy gets it.

Just look at Austria. Next month, they will elect a member of a party founded by neo-Nazis as their president. How terrible!

The Netherlands is worse. A man who described Islam as a barbaric ideology might become Prime Minister next year. All across Europe hate is spreading.

But thankfully when Hillary is elected America can be a beacon of progressive liberal ideas. She's already taken a stand by allowing 15 million undocumented workers to become full citizens. If only we had leadership like Hillary in Europe.

You're kidding right?

Nice slide thread nigger. Come to America and I will fuck you up, and then beat your wife's son's ass too. FAGGOT

Leave this country.

really proud of america for electing PROGRESSIVE presidents meanwhile the uk is sinking into brexitkin backwardness

#imwithher

thats not how it works you tremendous faggot. I love my country the way it is and the way its going to be.

They aint all bad

Your bait is piss poor

Let me guess - some sort of jrew/mud mix arrived in the last few years?

At least actual nigger can claim US history as theirs too - you useless fucks are just strangers at the table

fuck offf

I loved this country the way it was before you shat it up.

Clinton will make america a muslim country

B E A D Y
E
A
D
Y

>See this
>bait.jpeg
>See flag
Ohh haha UK hahaha

lol
That bait tho.

you guessed incorrectly, your post is invalid.

buy a time machine faggot

idk why people think this is b8, america setting a good example for once

The US looks really good in some ways. I'd love to drive across the cunt. Must get bucks. Neet faggot.

>paying taxes to the state that works hard to breed your people out of existence
lmao look at this cuck