HEy Sup Forums im looking for the pic of this guy getting a bunch of complaints that go straight to his pool or...

HEy Sup Forums im looking for the pic of this guy getting a bunch of complaints that go straight to his pool or whatever but he's ignoring him.

People usually use it for the mods but I wanna make it for people calling congress to save net neutrality.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HV_O3BA5e28
youtube.com/watch?v=YhsnR7BwMyo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please?

come on

bump

>>/wsr/

>Save
There's nothing to "save" because net neutrality was never official. It got killed before the law could go into effect.

I mean I guess i'll try even though I've never had success with request boards. That's why I'm trying boards where I have seen this pic posted

exactly why im trying to make fun of it. .

Are you looking for that happening to the Australian prime minister in the Simpsons or is this in a different show

yeah, at least i think it's him.

all i can remember from the pic is a naked guy on a floatie drinking beer as complaints in like a bottle going into his pool, but he doesn't care about them. It was clearly from the simpsons, after a shit ton of googling this is all i could find.

It matches what I could remember but it isn't the actual pic. I've since even watch this episode Bart vs Australia s6e16) it wasn't even in that episode!

That's not what happened
youtube.com/watch?v=HV_O3BA5e28

Yeah, might be from another episode or something, I tracked down that episode but it didn't happen.

I'm certain it was with this guy but maybe somewhere else in the series there's a naked guy in a pool drinking beer ignoring complaints.

I'm over 2 hours on google btw.

To be fair I haven't seen this pic be posted in a good long while. But t used to be posted all the time when someone complained about the mods.

so it's an edit?

Maybe, I can't really remember it vividly, like I said all I can remember is one panel where it shows the report submitted window, then the message going down a tube, then popping out of a tube into a pool where a naked simpsons character is drinking beer on a floatie. I think it had text labeling that guy a mod.

When I found the pic I posted I thought it looked pretty familiar so I think it's the same guy but I don't know.

does it involve this?

Yes I think it does! Just at the end it has the naked guy drinking beer.

alright, now we're getting somewhere

Found this:
youtube.com/watch?v=YhsnR7BwMyo
"Marge Gets a Job" Season 4 / Episode 7 (10:56)

Took me 5 minutes: "Simpsons pneumatic tube" got me the YT clip, then put in "the tube will know where to go" on frinkiac.com and that gave me the epp number. Your google-fu is weak.

Yeah I suck. Anyways yeah it's most definitely an edit so there's no way to find it without someone who has it posting it, I might just have to make it myself.

Thanks for everything.

well everything else is pissing me off today, so I'm gonna find this goddamn gif

It actually wasn't a gif, just a long vertical showing the that tube sequence then the last panel with the naked guy, probably with text labeling him a mod.

well that changes things