Guardians of the Galaxy 3 MAY NOT Introduce Adam Warlock After All

>Adam Warlock, who was created to be the most perfect of beings, has already been confirmed to exist in the MCU. His debut in one of the many mid-credits scenes of Vol. 2 was definitely the one most speculated. Many assumed that the character would be in the forefront when it came to Vol. 3, but recent tweets by direcor James Gunn has left fans with uncertainty.

comicbookmovie.com/guardians_of_the_galaxy/vol_3/guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-3-may-not-introduce-adam-warlock-after-all-a155610

Which tweets you clickbait faggot?

Huh no one wants to use Starlin’s fan fic Mary Sue

>And despite so many people thinking Adam will show up in Vol 3 that is something that we have never confirmed. Who knows how long it will take him to bake in that cocoon. That said, I love Adam. But the time must be right.

The villain inside the Sovereign's 'cradle' will be played Chris Pratt wearing gold paint acting 'evil' in a humorous manner. The sovereign got Star Lord's dna and created a 'child' of his via artificial means rather than the natural means that Ayesha referred to while talking to Starlord.

People will think this is the most hilarious thing ever and the movie will make at least twice as much money as Justice League. You can bet money on this happening.

They might as well just have Kismet/Aisha take his place.

It's scary to think this is something Gunn would actually do.
I loved Guardians 1 and liked most of 2, but the dude really, really has a very bad sense of humor and zero intention of adapting the actual source material.

Isn't he getting cut from an upcoming arc in the GotG comic, too?
What the hell happened?

Rights fuckery I guess? Marvel and Studios are under different management so whatever happens with the character in the comics shouldn't effect the movies and viceversa.

either he's lying his ass off or there is fuckery about

why wouldn't be just be in Infinity War or Infinity War part 2?

I think he's lying now and Warlock gets used in one of the infinity movies

Will Pip the troll ever be used?

>GotG3 is going to be shit!
Wow, just like the first two. Who could have predicted?

maybe he'll appear in captain marvel first.

>zero intention of adapting the actual source material
Because it's fucking impossible. You'd need multiple movies to setup a proper adaptation of GOTGv2 and they don't own half the rights required for those stories anyway.

Blame Marvel for kicking off Cosmic with GOTG, not Gunn who was brought in after the script was finished and made it his own.

Maybe as a CGI character.

he will be CGI in infinity war.

maybe

Nah, he's the dude who forges Thor's new axe.

I don't think you're implying he did, but just to clear up Starlin didn't make Adam Warlock, he revised him. And to be honest Him was not exactly any better off.
Meanwhile Starlin did make Thanos, technically he's also a sort of fan ficish revision of Metron with a visual sprinkle of Darkseid but one way or another once he sold people wanted to use him plenty. The incentive here is less about integrity and more profit.

If Warlock was more lucrative a character they'd be all over him. I think Gunn just doesn't want to bother with anyone he can't use in a versatile way. For example Thanos had the most screen time and lines in GotG compared to his earlier cameos, but he was still very reserved there. Then again that could have been something from up top and not Gunn's direction, but it probably influenced his overall direction.

I wonder how MCU will reinterpret his powers.

A flying brick that may or may not shoot head lasers might confuse him with Vision a little too much.

Yea but Guardians of the Galaxy right now are trying as much as possible to imitate the MCU to the point of it almost being a bridge series to the films.

Except they don't have access to Marvel Studios inside information anymore.

Also, the tweet of Gunn is basically like Warner Bros trying to hide the fact Superman was gonna revive in the JL movie. You know it's coming but they deny it just to keep it as a "surprise" or whatever.

Yea it's a weird juggling act of guessing how MCU things are going, including other 616 characters, and then trying to have them be somewhat MCU-ish without changing too much

Well, at least you don't have "writers" straight up stealing from scripts *cof bendis cof* anymore.

Well that sucks.
Starlin didn't create him though.

Does anyone actually like Peter Dinklage

But Game of Thrones though, he's epic snarky dwarf man.

Fucking Slott used that awful "Red in my ledger" line from Avengers