Daily reminder

Daily reminder.

Good. Who gives a fuck about him? He was a side character I barely cared about in the first phase of marvel. Why did everyone act like it was a big deal?

>ever ever ever in a marvel movie again

"Every quote on the internet is legitimate. By the way, OP sucks cock. Sage."
-Joss Whedon

What kind of name is Joss? What kind of parents would do that to a child? Joss.

Honestly though, I can imagine Whedon saying this

Back in the early 2010's Sup Forums was very "quirky" and liked stupid characters like that

>implying we should care about a cheater’s opinions

I don't know why everyone ares so much whether AOS is canon.

Either way, it's still the best cape show on TV.

>Using a friend’s death to bitch about Your political grievances
I feel like such a thing should be punishable by Castration vie rusty hedge clippers and bannishment from being allowed to raise children in any capacity, including their own.

Whedon's headcanon isn't really relevant. AoS is clearly canon and loaded with references to the Marvel movies and other TV shows.

So?
AoS is still the best cape show on TV. We've gone over this countless times, while most other shows get worse with age, the longer AoS goes the better it gets.

>AoS is still the best cape show on TV
shit taste, legion is easily better, AoS is medocre at best.

And yet his name appears at the beginning of every single goddamn episode of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Let that fat piece of shit live in this hell of his own making.

You know? As much as I think whedon is a hack, I can see where he's coming from, I mean, apart from the chitauris destroying some windows in NY and coulson dying, not much happens in The Avengers, which is why whedon decided coulson should die so people could feel like something happebed, Agents of non canon really shits on the whole emotional thing about that

4PBP

"We should return to the slavery era because niggers clearly forgot their place"
-Joss Whedon

I did think the way they brought him back was lame. Some magical alien blood drug and brain needling from SHIELD. Fury would expend those kind of resources to bring Coulson back from the dead? Because he "was an Avenger"? He was really just some guy, he may have been skilled and everything but you'd literally move heaven and earth to resurrect him?
Better options would've been:
-Coulson was never dead and Fury had him fake it to get the Avengers to unite
-Coulson is a life model decoy/android/robot
-Coulson is a skrull (or equivalent that Marvel has the rights to) with amnesia
-Coulson was cloned by Hydra and his mind programmed for some dark purposes
...Or pretty much anything you can think of off the top of your head would have been better than how they brought him back.

this

Obvious knowledge. AoS is cancer anyways

>Legion
>Gotham
>the Gifted
DURRR

"We should return to the slavery era because niggers clearly forgot their place"
-Sam Raimi
ftfy

>people are still pretending Gotham is good
Getting tired of this meme.

>getting this mad about petty politics
Thanks for my daily laugh, retard

Oh wow, did he really say this?