FINISHED ZACK SNYDER CUT EXISTS 100%

>WB TESTED BOTH CUTS

>PICKED WHEDONS VERSION AS IT GOT MORE LUAGHS FROM TEST AUDIENCES

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SherazFarooqi_/status/933155268103417856
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would love it if they actually release Snyder's cut in a desperate move to make more money and it is received better than the Whedon cut because I can just imagine their tiny minds attempting to comprehend how it's possible. "B-but the test audiences..." Of course, they won't learn anything from it. Instead they'll see it as an opportunity to produce absolute shit and later release a "fixed" version, because that would mean additional income.

It's an unfair comparison. Of course Whedon's got more laughs. Everyone killed themselves out of boredom from the Snyder cut.

>both versions are trash
>people arguing over which is more trash

OMG RNADOM PERSON ON INTERNET IS 100% SURE IT EXISTS OT MUST BE TRUE

> and twitter screenshot OP

>I-IS NOT SNYDER FAULT
P A T H E T I C

A

T

H

E

T

H

I

C

Apologize snyderfags, you ruined DCEU, never come back to Sup Forums your place on Sup Forums and reddit

God I hope they burned that copy. It ever see's the light of day I'm going to have to put up with people saying knino and too dumb to understand about another terrible Snyder movie.

>Hire two shit directors and several incompetent writers
>Ignore consultants from DC
>Producers just sit back and hope they can make mad cash in this time of Cape film frenzy
>Marketing problems from the start (Unite the Seven)
>Literally nobody was excited for Cyborg or the Scarlet Memester. Cyborg's actor was actually decent, but his exposition was cut out to make more room for quips
>Take out fucking Willam Defoe completly
>Surprised when everything goes to shit
>Damage control is impossible now, even the numbers show Warner Studios is going to lose at least $50,000,000
>People claim it's either Snyder or Wheaton's fault when the blame should go to WB execs for letting this happen
>It's still going to either get pushed to the grave or slowly swept under the rug and they'll pretend they were off to a shaky start

I'm pissed because Yalan Gur dying during the flashback means they were open for doing either a JSA movie or Alan Scott standalone and now it'll never go through. And I worry for the Shazam movie if execs meddle with it in fear of getting the same flack that BvS and JL got.

she taks to zack on vero

also another source confirms it:

twitter.com/SherazFarooqi_/status/933155268103417856

Who the hell is this asian chick and why is Zack Snyder always liking everything she tweets

I'm probably the only person on earh that enjoyed Sucker Punch. I mean I don't really like any of Snyder's superheroes movies, but that one just worked for me despite it being a bit juvenile.

>a JSA movie or Alan Scott standalone
We both know that's not the case at all.

Manual reminder that the Snyder version was deemed "unwatchable".

Why the fuck would anyone want more Snyder Superman?

How the fuck does Snyder have fans

LET IT DIE. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE. LET IT DIE ALREADY. IT WON'T BE GOOD. STOP HURTING YOURSELVES. LET IT GO.

Somebody PLEASE explaing to me how Snyder is not unemployed. I seriously can't fucking understand how.
>MoS was considered dissapointing
>BvS was a flop and, above all, the directing and writing were the two things that were bashed the most
>If it wasn't for Whedon, JL would be in an even worse position than it is now
>WB losing money, yet wants more Snyder for JL2
Fucking why. Seriously, I don't get it

I enjoyed it. It was fun because it was essentially 100% fanservice.
It was a shit movie, but a fun movie nonetheless

Trump was memed into the presidency.

Snyder was memed into DCEU.

Why are DCEUfags so pathetic?

Test audiences are cancer, this has been known for ages.

Oh well if a random on twitter says it it MUST be true.

Yknow, I wish everyone had your kind of unabashed honesty. I can't fault someone for what they find fun, yet quality can be at least demonstratively objective to a certain extent. Good on you, user. I appreciate you.

is there anything meme's cant accomplish? I mean aside from getting us laid.

his wife is a producer at WB

Whedon was the worst thing to happen here. Not because he shit up the movie but because he gave Snyderfags a forever scapegoat. You'll never have to own up to what a disaster this was right out of the gate, you can always point at Whedon and WB and say "no they ruined it!"

Then how the fuck are they not both fired if Snyder is literally the only reason WB keeps losing money?

It's the fanservice that killed it for me, although the forced edits and humor had already done its fair share of ruining the viewing experience. It was basically insulting my intelligence by how much pandering there was and how obviously they were catering to the haters.