Real talk about Justice League

Real talk about Justice League.

Why the FUCK would Batman want to use Wayne Manor as the "watchtower". Is everyone writing this DCEU fucking stupid?

That's like when Avengers Mansion was just everyone hanging out at Tony's. It was great.

Dumb with the justice league

Better than hanging out at a fucking cave in Rhode Island.

Why is Wayne Manor in ruins anyway? If its not the Watchtower or The Hall of Justice, I don't want it. Having everything in Bruce's basement is just fucking lame

I mean...Aquaman was just calling him Batman in front of all those Norwegian(?) sea folk out loud. Maybe he's getting to a point where he doesn't care who knows if he's Batman or not. Granted, the moment didn't make sense at all and this is my brain's attempt at making sense of the information.

Diana was saying Clark over and over in front of all those cops.

>Norwegian
Icelandic, you stupid fuck. Batfleck literally says it.

but every one knows tony is iron man
wouldn't batman's identity be completely obvious if every costumed dick from here to Heveltica showed up?

You know that Batman gave zero fucks about his identity during the JL movie right?
>calls Alfred by name in front of a crook
>Arthur calls Bruce Wayne Batman in front of a bunch of onlookers
>gets called Bruce in front of a bunch of cops during superman's woke scene

All Bjork-bjorks are the same.

>I,Bruce Wayne, Am publicly supporting the justice league and will lend my Family's mansion as headquarters.
Morrison did something incredibly similar in Batman inc.

>You know that Batman gave zero fucks about his identity during the JL movie right?

That doesn't suddenly make it okay just because they stopped caring entirely.

Wait, that was Wayne Manor? I just assumed he bought a building to turn into the Hall of Justice.

You're not getting WHY it's stupid. If Bruce Wayne uses his house as the Watchtower you think that's going to start raising questions? Everybody knows who every single one of the Avengers is in the MCU, or at least the government knows them all.

I don't think the Snyder really put a lot of thought into the whole "secret identity" thing and was just going to have them be superheroes all the time.

It was Wayne Manor that was destroyed before BVS.

The real answer is probably but would be easy enough to write in.

Snyder made it so that he's not even a detective, and you're upset when he's not concerned about his identity?

How would anyone know they're there though? Wayne Manor is outside of Gotham and pretty much everyone in the league could get through the city without drawing a lot of attention

We can all agree that Cavill is the definitive Superman and best thing ever?

"Would be easy to add", "could be", and "probably is" are all excuses for lazy writing. If it would be easy to add, it should've been added. It wasn't, and it's a straw in a haystack of bad things about this movie.

This isn't Snyder's movie, who gives a shit what that idiot thinks?

You're an idiot.

>these movies have all these flaws
>they've always had them so you should be okay with them

There's only one idiot here friend

I just got back from watching it. What in the fuck, guys. What in the fuck. I want my $5 back.

In the DCEU, Joker burned down the mansion and apparently killed Robin in the process or before. Its why he's got the grillz because Bruce was punching his face into submission while it was burning.

"I'm looking for a stranger who helps this village on the King Tide."

>Spoken to a room full of grizzled old white Icelanders
>Six-foot-six brown, tattooed, aqua-eyed brick shithouse obvious sea god standing rightfuckingthere

World's greatest detective, folks.

Was that guy a crook? I assumed by the end of the scene and Bats' total lack of apprehending the guy that it was a friend of his...or something?

To be the definitive version you pretty much have to be first. I really like Cavill, he was good in JL, I hope they give him another movie where he can be Superman now that Snyder's gone.

I honestly really like Cavill as Superman because you can see the dude really likes being Supes and he's just an all around cool guy. Also because regardless of the shitshow he got handled in MoS and BvS he gives his best.
n-no homo

Actually during that period Iron Man was a secret identity deal. Iron-Man was Tony's bodyguard.

However, the manor wasn't Tony's home, but rather another property he owned in NYC he let the Avengers use.

>forgetting he literally had a picture of him on his computer

You're a double idiot.

You're supposed to ignore that like you're supposed to ignore Diana injuring all those hostages at the start of the film

Would a Marvel Squadron Supreme movie be better than the actual Justice League?