Main character gets perfect love interest that never appears again

>main character gets perfect love interest that never appears again
Why does such a sad trope exist?

Because that's life user.

was she the girl of the "pre date" episode?

begone incel

>Why does such a sad trope exist?
I'm gonna save you the trouble of using your 200IQ brain to figure this out and give you the answer that explains why all tropes exist.
Because they're easy to write and often appease the consumer.

Is Gene Simmons pushing for a My Dad the Rockstar resurgence? I've seen a number of threads about this show on Sup Forums and Sup Forums in the past week.

So you're saying that Sup Forums may be the victim of Gene Manipulation?

Badum-tsss

Maybe I'm alone here, but did anyone else find Alyssa to be qt and underrated?

Goddamit Carlos.

>guy wants hot popular girl that doesn't even know he exists
>guy completely ignores his qt friend that's obviously thirsty for his D

That happened with Wily and Alyssa, after Angela dumped him

This is wrong

>Main character hooks up with female best friend in the finale episode.

I honestly don't know if I like or utterly hate that shit.
It's nice to get closure in something everyone knew was gonna happen, but at the same time it's overdone shit as well as incredibly lazy writing most of the time.
I think it's the latter for me

I've mentioned this before, but am I the only one who thinks Alyssa was qt and underrated as a waifu?

Mixed feels

One one hand, great chemistry is great chemistry

But, if they're a one off appearance it's not really possible to say whether they'd work out

I think I understand the basic idea of what you're saying as it being shitty that someone that has potential never being given a chance for development and I agree

Or worse, when they're given a small chance but the girl still goes for the best friend even after he dumps her so hard her appendix explodes

>final episode

That annoys me because you finally get the endgame couple together and then... well it's the end. I like it when we see what they're like as a couple and not have the curtains come down as soon as they kiss.

That's why I appreciated the last season for Kim Possible even if it was the weakest one.

The parents in that episode were pure evil.
I hated them so damn much.

My Dad the Rockstar? More like My Son is an Ungrateful Piece of Shit.

>that episode where his dad goes crazy and attacks people at Fox News
that one was weird

there's one on b now too wtf

Actual reason:

If a writer introduces a new character in any kind of tv series, as creator of that character they have to be paid every additional time that character appears.

Somebody message Gene Simmons and tell him to make a sequel where Willy is caught plagiarizing when he writes manga, and Rock, Skunk, Q, and Alissa have to bail him out.

she does looks cute.

This was back when most cartoons weren't allowed to have continuity so that the network could air reruns of episodes in any order they wanted without confusing new watchers.

Because else people want it to revolve solely around the relationship instead of the overarching story

Why did Gene Simmons allow the retarded writers to focus on his whiny boring kid instead of himself?

Why were the writers such negative, pessimistic anti-fun bastards who hate good things?
KISS the tv show felt like a goddamn Addam's Family wannabe, but completely underwhelming.
Imagine Beetlejuice without Bettlejuice.

This. This. This.
This. This.
This.
This.

Gene came up with the boring premise actually. The show was based a relatively obscure book from 2001 called My Dad the Rockstar: Rebel without a Nose Ring

Every red flag in the player's handbook is personified in Melanie, you just like her because she's the very definition of an easy lay and you believe you could help her live a better life and are empathetic that her entire family is trash.

The mom had a nice ass.

fuck you and your weeb bullshit, if that's the only thing you care about then you wil never truly like her

They get rid of her so they could keep ussing the protagonist looks for love thrope.

Lol Mr Literal. Waifu is a term loosely used to refer to a fictional crush, anime or not. It may have originally referred to just anime but its scope expanded.

>main character gets perfect love interest that DO appears again
Sonic Boom was treading new ground, and Zooey is a qt

Because nothing is perfect. True believers.

Anyway, does the female best friend lose in any media?

Alright Sup Forums I'm looking to start a compilation of QT's it seems like OP's pic belongs in a long long historical archetype of cute spunky shapely blondes with colored eyes that always come off as calm, cute, sexy, appealing, intelligent, loving, etc.

Where do I find more of these blondes or "the perfect love interest" as the writers enjoy to make them out to be?

>Have lifelong childhood best friend who is a girl
>We swear 100% never to be boyfriend and girlfriend
>Come 18 we're fucking like rabbits
>Married her at 25.

It's because the trope came from a time when every cartoon had to be an episodic comedy. Execs had a weird fetish for airing episodes out of order, so having continuity would mess things up.

I know, it hurts

>he's never had the female friend that leaves forever abruptly
maybe you'd know that feel if you went outside for once

Because Status Quo Is God

That's life, user. Guys can be just as shallow as chicks, not taking what's in front of them because they foolishly think they can achieve something better.

While it's cute... I didn't feel like they had something while watching the show. Then again, I could not be remembering such moments.

How does happiness feel user? Care to share it with us?