What should I draw

This is Kelly Pride my own character, what should I draw her doing? (Nothing too lewd)

cooking my dinner

Say no more

practicing Loomis anatomical lessons

I get what you mean

Scourging and purging foul Xenos from the Galaxy with extreme prejudice.

>Kelly Pride
Who?

Just some character I made up for fun

Make her practice boxing.

Draw Kelly just watching TV, until someone beats down her front door. He cocks his shotgun. He looks her dead in the eyes and asks - "Tell me where you hid my child."

Will do

Haha I like this one, I may do it

I thought her shades was a gun.

Draw her using her shades as a gun!

Kelly does it again!

Sure thing

Oh when will she learn

Here you go

Is she black, or hispanic, or...?

Black

Finally, a female character that panders to MY tastes

I been on /ck/ for too long and now i'm really hungry.

Have her meet Monique from Kim Possible

Haha you're welcome

Sure thing, I will get it done hopefully soon user

>nothing too lewd

Who knows maybe one day I might start drawing that kind of stuff if you want, also nice drawing can I save it?

Don't do it. You'll get drawn into a typhoon of shit and regrets.

and yea go ahead.

OH SHIT ITS PRIDE TWINZ user

how's the show/comic/project/thing going since we saw you last

She reminds to the black girl from as Told by Ginger. You know, the one that was pissed off all the time.

It's going pretty good haha I can't believe someone remembered that, but yeah I decided to make it into a little short web cartoon series. It's taking a while though to finish since i'm the only one working on it but hopefully it will be finished one day.

Ok thank you for the advice man

Fuckin post it here when its done dude your art isn't great but you've got passion and heart and that's why you don't give a shit and keep going

fucking love you dude you inspire me

Thank you very much man I appreciate it and i'm glad I inspire you. Hopefully one day my art will improve though

Interesting

>PRIDE TWINZ user

Excuse me... what?

It's an idea for a short cartoon i'm making that I posted here a few weeks back or something. The cartoon i'm working on is called The Pride Twinz

Here you go

Nice. Good luck with the toon, m8.

Thank you

Anyway i've been up all night long and I need some sleep, good night everyone and i'll finish up on the rest of the requests I got tonight after I wake up.