Anastasia turned 20 today. Say something nice about her

inb4 anyone shitposts about the historical Anastasia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LWwKdejZLfE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ocm8QdNR_d8
youtube.com/watch?v=1cvJo31jGfo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You got shot in the back and died in the snow. Then the fucking Commies shit all over everything, and we're still dealing with that horseshit.

b-b-b-but comrade, commies are the good guy!

my professor and full black-clad classmates told me so!

The Tsar was a tyrant and Anastasia was a parasite on the body of the workings class. They deserved all that they got.

Tatiana was way cuter.

It was july.....?

The economics of that movie pissed me off. The ruble had to be restarted four times after the revolution due to massive hyper inflation. The rubles offered as a reward in the movie was literally not worth the paper it was printed on.

True story, I presented this as a project for my macroeconomics final. I got an A.

Yea, the reward should have been like, a house in different country.

What did I say in the OP, you unfunny asshole?

Talk about my second favorite Don Bluth movie, dammit!

Happy Bday Ani
kek

And yet Rasputin continues to live to this day

Based /biz/posting.

Don Bluth's best movie by some distance

She's cute. I want to softly fuck her anus out in the snow.

Now I know what to watch this week, thanks OP

I've got a gift for you, comrade.

COME MY MINIONS

My mom banned me from watching this because she thought it was dissrespectful to the real anastasia. To this day ive never seem it

All this time, I still don't know what Rasputin did that was so bad that he was memed into one of history's greatest monsters.
From the sound of it he was your average manipulative politician but with bad bathing habits.

I don't know about that (American Tail says hi), but it definitely had one of the most memorable soundtracks.

youtube.com/watch?v=LWwKdejZLfE

Once Upon a December is god-tier.

I like your sexy snow queen version from Sup Forums a lot more.

>I want to softly fuck her anus

Animu Anastasia? Do tell.

What was your favorite? Mine was Rock-a-Doodle.

This is my mom's favourite animated movie.

Probably Fate/Stay milking the cow.

Basically this version is from a series called Drifters. Drifters are historical figures without powers. Ends are historical figures who abandoned their humanity in the afterlife and have powers. Anastasia has cold powers and works with Rasputin.

You could like, totally watch it, right now, she wouldn't know it.

Oh, I love Rock-a-Doodle! Really underrated, imo. I'd love to make a Sup Forums thread about it someday, but janitors would probably lock it within seconds because of furries.

But actually, my favorite Don Bluth movie is the original An American Tail. I watched it again recently for the first time in many years just to see if it's as good as it was when I was young, but I find it's even better. In terms of sheer production values, I think it actually rivals and even exceeds anything Disney put out during that decade.

>shit all over everything
Including hitler.
I mean, you win some you lose some.

That's clearly drifters.

>My mom banned me from watching this because she thought it was dissrespectful to the real anastasia.
She's not wrong

All i see is weeb shit.

Yes but it's delicious Kouta Hirano weebshit.

What the crap, how I have not heard about this till now? Thanks!

Read the manga.

still weebshit.

Fun fact - there's a new Broadway musical version that fixes a lot of the pacing, content, and character problems of the movie. Rasputin is replaced with a soldier who's tracking Anastasia and is torn between his devotion to The Party and his feelings for her. The relationship between Anya and Dimitri gets a lot more time to develop. Vlad gets a bigger role. Etc. It's a really great production.

Yes but hellsing

Did I stutter?

n-no

Well, I actually did in my mind, you fucking loser!

T-that's kind of cute

S-S-Shut up!

Now who's posting weebshit, user-kun?

>tfw your 10th grade history teacher had trashed VHS copies of this movie pinned to his chalkboard because "not muh historical accuracy" and "Rasputin wasn't a wizard"

T-That wasn't me, that was my brother...

I would if i was interested anymore. I remember being fascinated with the movie anyways, i loved the bat thing and i may or may not have seen the spinoff movie with him. I heard its got rasputin, but hes hardley in it. Hes probably the only cool thing in it for me now since i became fascinated by h since watching hellboy. Its been 17 years since i got over that movie anyways. A movie i really should get watching that i wasnt allowed to see is osmosis jones.

>Rasputin is replaced with a soldier who's tracking Anastasia
B-but... that means no "In the Dark of the Night"...

youtube.com/watch?v=Ocm8QdNR_d8

Not real communism.

Your brother's in on this too? How lewd of you two.

>Beep, beep!
>Anastasia concept art incoming!

THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!!!!

Sure it's not, user.

damn that blows, I had one who played a little bit of Anastasia for us but never finished it.

now that I think of it I kinda feel bad cause it always seemed like he got saddled with a lot of kids who didnt care. then again I heard he was kind of a dick as a baseball coach in our hs so idk

it shows up in the refrain of this song actually
youtube.com/watch?v=1cvJo31jGfo

cute

you should really see osmosis jones, its pretty good, barring the live action scenes most off, but overall fun stuff, I love how the whole of bill Murrays body is a huge city

Anything of the pink bat?

... bully.

They sneak in parts of the song into a different one. It's a heavy price, but the improvement that removing Rasputin and Bartok entirely has on the quality of the story is fucking phenomenal. Instead of being about random magic and shit it's just a tragic love story set in a dark chapter of Russian history.

>musical has about four arrangements of OUAD's main melody
they know what the people want

He only used one of the verse melodies, but still, that's really neat! Lovely song, too. I'll definitely have to check out the soundtrack later.

Wasn't she introduced in the Bartok spinoff?

I find it hypocritical that no one ever slams this movie for its historical inaccuracies.

A little girl fucking died, Bluth. And I'm not talking about Judith.

Her hair and dress in this one does things for me.

I wonder if Bluth and Goldman are getting anything money from that? I hope they are.

Go fuck yourself you capitalist pig

You american celebrate day and night how you won independence from england, yeah, well guess what? We MURDERED our fucking royalty, how hardcore is that?
YOUR former royalty is still alive and kicking.

Do you even revolution?

>A little girl fucking died, Bluth. And I'm not talking about Judith.
They didn't know that, user. Anatasia's fate was still unknown at the time, a total mystery.

t. anya impersonator

yeah honestly I don't understand how the French and Russians were able to figure out that royalty is there to leech from the common man.
Why england and spain are still cucked by royalty is beyond me

Those hats are cute as hell.

>m-muh tourism!!!

they have a fucking skeleton

also fuck CCluster

The gilf was a clever girl.

But, again: whatever remains they had in 1997, no one knew for absolute sure whether Anatasia died or escaped. So stop bitching about 'muh historical accuracy'.

any good? any representative from RotK or the golden khanate?

Brits and Spaniards own land and governed fairly well. French Rebels were bastards who killed each other for nothing while abusing a child into saying his mother molested him and made him think she was made at him while he was dying in a cell at 10 years old.

Ruskies just silenced opposition and held “free election” with Trotsky having his secret police “delivering pamphlets” and make sure none of the traitors to the cause complicated the narrative.

Your mother sounds like a counter revolutionary comrade.

Now post other characters.

Most of the drifters are Japanese, it's kind of nippon stronk wankery, but it has its moments.

Barok and the female bat.

*Bartok

how bad of a wankery? Kyokujitsu no Kantai levels of bad?

Yeah, poor Romanoffs, playing with their diamond eggs while rural populace resorted to cannibalism (out of evil of course).

Anya head model sheet.

This. They didn't find the rest of the remains until 2007.

So what’s the full story of the real Anastasia?

Ah, I thought it looked very Hellsing-y.

Leave no loose ends.

more like this

She was brutally murdered with the rest of her family.

Shot repeatedly by bolshie scum like the rest of her family.

She's a cute. CUTE!!

YOU KILLED KIDS YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!! THEY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU AND YOU KILLED THEM!!!

Russian here.

We didn't give a shit about historical inaccuracies, it's a fucking cartoon.

Americans need to get that stick out of their butt and do more of whatever the fuck they want, like Japs who don't give a shit and tell you all religions are evil.

Cartoon itself is ok, I definitely loved it more as a kid but it hasn't aged all that well to me. Dat Don Bluth animation tho, man is insane.

One of my favorite non Disney musicals next to Cats Don't Dance

Calm down soyboy

>Nicholas II or Nikolai II (Russian: Hикoлaй II Aлeкcáндpoвич, tr. Nikolay II Aleksandrovich; 18 May [O.S. 6 May] 1868 – 17 July 1918) was the last Emperor of Russia, ruling from 1 November 1894 until his forced abdication on 15 March 1917.[1] His reign saw the fall of the Russian Empire from being one of the foremost great powers of the world to economic and military collapse. Due to the Khodynka Tragedy, anti-Semitic pogroms, Bloody Sunday, the violent suppression of the 1905 Revolution, the execution of political opponents and his perceived responsibility for the Russo-Japanese War, he was given the nickname Nicholas the Bloody by his political adversaries.

>The executioners drew handguns and the shooting began. Nicholas was the first to die; Yurovsky shot him several times in the chest (sometimes incorrectly said to have been in his head, but his skull bore no bullet wounds when it was discovered in 1991). Anastasia, Tatiana, Olga, and Maria survived the first hail of bullets; the sisters were wearing over 1.3 kilograms of diamonds and precious gems sewn into their clothing, which provided some initial protection from the bullets and bayonets.[109] They were stabbed with bayonets and then shot at close range in their heads.[110]