Let me get this straight. My problem with the movie was

Let me get this straight. My problem with the movie was.
Instead of the widely accepted and justified: "Kryptonians enter a self induced deep coma after a big fight, that us humans could mistske as death".
The movie went for: "Let's revive him with Flash's magic and a literal deus ex machina .
That brought it from an 7 to a 6 in my book. And I'm a whore for DC and Batfleck. I even liked BvS.

>Instead of the widely accepted and justified: "Kryptonians enter a self induced deep coma after a big fight, that us humans could mistske as death".
It was never accepted. It was always bullshit.

Yeah, but it looked cool.

MoS and BvS are kinda poopy but I loved WW and JL

Also, in some shots, Supes strangely looks like the mexican president Enrique Peña Nieto.

That would be pretty stupid. Superman was stabbed through the fucking chest, it's hard to just wave that off as "he got beat up really bad". Then people would start wondering why Zod didn't just come back to life.

This. After Superman's death against Doomsday, Eradicator was pretty much the main reason he managed to come back to life. Before then, he was absolutely, totally dead.

>Then people would start wondering why Zod didn't just come back to life.

That's a good point there. Hmmm... I still didn't like the Why wont you let me die?! part. It just doesn't look right.
Thor "waking up" Odin in times of need. I can buy that. But Flash and Cyborg digging Supes grave?!

That scene was hilarious for all the wrong reasons.

So I havnt seen Justice League yet, but if someone is willing to spoil this detail for me, I would appreciate it......how is Clark Kent coming back to life explained?

Seems like it would be a problem and would tip a lot of people off that Clark is Superman. There is no way in fuck he could work at the Daily Planet again, or even call himself Clark Kent anymore

>So I havnt seen Justice League yet, but if someone is willing to spoil this detail for me, I would appreciate it......how is Clark Kent coming back to life explained?
It isn't.
Superman's secret identity is a fucking mess in this movie. Lois is calling him Clark like two feet away from civilians.

See Boo-Ya!

>how is Clark Kent coming back to life explained?

It's not.

Somebody story time do.Occult hand holding clark and lois on why it's bad for the fabric of reality to be hopscotching death and life too often.

Right after things settled from death of superman.

WB execs have some excuse for supporting Snyder, they are a bunch of greedy fucks who see comic nerds as pathetic sheep who'll bleed money over stupid funny book shit.

Comic book fans who support Snyder are inexcusable, and your online shilling for him is at least partially responsible for this Fucktastrophe.

Jesus Christ, Snyder looks borderline psychotic in that GIF.

What was his answer to the kids' question at the start of the movie?

I got a Lazarus Pit vibe out of that scene.I mean, mysterious goo, put the body in, when it's revived he goes crazy for abit.

It's pretty obvious.

>"Kryptonians enter a self induced deep coma after a big fight, that us humans could mistske as death

Superman is such a Mary Sue. Why do you niggers like this shitty character?

He's in the middle of a massive fight scene in the biggest movie he's ever done and this is the climax. You're fucking right he's pumped....if only he knew what it'd cost him.

>"Kryptonians enter a self induced deep coma after a big fight, that us humans could mistske as death"

You dumb mother fucker, that was a retcon that was only canon for a very brief period of time.

The original, and later restored explanation was that Superman did indeed fucking die, and - just like a human being can be revived from death on the operating table, the same applies to Kryptonians but you have a lot more time, and the defibrillator needs to be a sci-fi sunlamp.

The movie actually uses a variation of the same idea when they have Batfleck claim that the reason their plan will work is because Superman's corpse is immune to decay, it's as fresh as the day he died.

They also spend the whole movie talking about how the Mother Boxes can do the same thing Wrath of Khan's Genesis Device does, which actually makes MORE sense than using a giant sunlamp.

But Ra's Al Ghul is evil and and all about magic and courses.
I'd rather have a Jesus analogue coming back from death because he's simply almighty and divine.

It's whatever you wanted it to be, or he can't pick just one thing.

I liked it too but, yeah it was bit weird. Suspension of disbelief and all but bringing someone back to life is kind of the thing that has to be explained more or given a better climax. I liked the movie enough to say I wouldn't have minded if it was two part movie and his resurrection was the climax of the 1st just because that would give it appropriate weight.