Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

>entire series is about naked girls
>never once does it show a vagina or even a vulva

even in comics it's more acceptable to show a dick than a vag

Image for publishing it

Everyone except the farmer.

You can't show a vag without it being sexual. Penises flop around. The only time you see a vagina is when a girl is spreading her legs. Vaginas are closed and mostly invisible when a girl isn't aroused.

I don't think I've ever seen a more dysfunctional group of survivors

Some of the women were bitches this much it true. But some of the guys knew that fucking the girls would produce more aliens, and they still continued to fuck them until they found out that any other type of sex that doesn't involve reproduction get their dick chopped off.
So the guys who continued to fuck the aliens.

Dang it, Bobbeh. Get away from that window and cover yerself before the dang neighbors see, I tell you hwhat.

The answer is always Nancy.

everyone but this guy.

The Luna Brothers

>tfw birdlady waifu

Everyone involved, including OPs that storytime it and myself for reading it.

I do it for the little people

The entire cast except for this guy

Whys the first guy dead?

Suicide

So why did he throw the alien off?

I have no idea what this comic is, but now I feel I have to read it

The writer.

Don't.

No, he's wrong because that is no kind of proper work station to dissect anything. Look at all that damn blood everywhere. Unsanitary.

Cuz she's a bitch.

This

People tend to die when they fall from a great height

Im almost done readin this
Its so bad but I cant look away

Nancy definitely worst person but the other townsfolk doesnt help either

The plot literally only works and the situation only manages to escalate to the point that it does because both sides have characters in it that conform to the absolute worst stereotypes associated with their gender and/or race.

I understand that one of the main caveats you have to make for any invasion/outbreak story to work is that the survivors have to behave like complete idiots or be unrealistically uncooperative and mistrustful of one another, but this takes it to an entirely different level.

>Women are either militant straw feminists, bitchy harpies, or timid wallflowers
>Men are either complete horndogs, ineffectual morons, or testosterone-fueled idiots
>The one asian old lady is a complete angry shrew who literally does nothing but complain in broken English and turn in to an absolute nutcase by the end, and has to be 'saved' by her enlightened daughter.

Not to mention the base rules of how this entire thing works are simply not explained (Why are the girls reproducing? Why do they avoid killing the men, but the giant sperm actively tries to murder them when they get too close? What did it want with all those lady corpses?), don't make any sense (Since the Girls are apparently completely unwilling to defend themselves against the men, why don't they literally just walk up to them and slit their throats one by one, thereby resolving the threat immediately?), or actively contradict one another ( The girls only seek out sex from who are sexually attracted to them or are capable of producing sperm, and violently attak and kill those who don't so why didn't they attack the pregnant woman who's baby was incapable of either, boy or girl? ), it makes for a very bizarre and frustrating read.

Most definitely this guy.

you are just a pervert. Just show a women stand straight and you can see it. Not even sexually at this point

pfff screw you guys i'm gonna fuck some aliens
i don't have a wife or sister and i don't care about gays

Well the bear is practically the best character in the book.

Bear did nothing wrong.

bear rule 34 when?

Have fun until you can't get it up any more.

Then the cannibalism starts.

Seriously this was some of the dumbest shit I ever had the misfortune to read, and to make matters worse I stumbled into the storytime completely by accident.

It was so damn horrible, but I couldn't look away. It was like a clown car filled with toddlers being hit by a train covered in bleeding deer carcasses that somehow managed to careen into a pit lined with rotting boobs that had nipples made of tongues.

It was a horror that has stuck to me since.

THE ALIENS.

Next time you invade a planet, make sure there's no angry feminists or pragmatic priests and science hobbist on it.

He and the priest, who actually came up with a fucking reliable plan for a change.

Everyone else were too stupid to stay alive or away from moose.

>Have fun until you can't get it up any more.
life isn't worth living if it doesn't get up anymore so no loss there.
>It was like a clown car filled with toddlers being hit by a train covered in bleeding deer carcasses that somehow managed to careen into a pit lined with rotting boobs that had nipples made of tongues.
would watch this cartoon/comic ironically unironically

Bear-Bro, obviously I also hated how the main guy never properly defended himself for "starting" the whole thing. How the fuck was he supposed to know fucking a strange girl who was totally into it would cause that shit? He might've mentioned it once but just capitulates to their scorn afterward. I hate when somebody acts or defends themselves a certain way while ignoring a dozen points I can't help but imagining myself bringing up were I in the same situation.

The girls seem to have some sense for performance anxiety or refractory periods. The guy that tried for a threesome but couldn't get it up due to stress was okay. The guy that had his balls cut off by the women was cannibalized. So if you're straight and can generally function sexually, you should be safe.

Fuck the only decent couple got fucked.
Ted and ruby didn't deserve that even though they like everyone ate the stupid pill

The writer.

To be fair the first issue wasn't as bad as what was to come, they probably had no idea what they were getting into.

Although Image was also publishing shit like Bomb Queen around that time so who knows.