Was just told I can't vote

I went into my polling place and they told me that I had to register last month to vote. Is this shit for real? I am going to try to go back later when someone else is working.

you dumb faggot

meanwhile there were a bunch of nig nogs there voting without ID.

the reason trump is not going to win is because yall fuckers were too dumb to register to vote

seriously I hate you all so much

western civilization is dying and the nails in its coffin are hammered in by all you retards that forgot to FUCKING REGISTER

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD ILL GO AN HERO ON THE ENTIRE STATE OF FLORIDA IF THIS NIGHTMARE DOES NOT END

you sound like a fucking idiot liberal mate

You're dumber than niggers, how does that make you feel?

I'm seeing this posted to the point I'm starting to think it's more shilling.

How the fuck do you not know to register to vote? There were vote registration threads up fucking constantly last month.

Is there some way around this? I live in Florida so I want to try to fix this. Can I do a provisional vote or something?

just go to your polling place again and say you'll report fraud if they dont let you vote

Sure, you can fill out a provisional ballot.

But it'll be tossed in the fucking trash when they review it since you're not eligible to vote in this election.

And you deplorable say the dems are corrupt.

typical Sup Forumstard

too busy jerking it to Donald to even register

Sad!

>You're dumber than niggers

If you're too stupid to register, you're too stupid to vote.

When I went there they were looking up names and shit in a book and I could totally see the book. I could just say I am someone else I guess.

half of it is retards doing it so they can post it on twitter to get the epic retweets

the other half is retards doing monkey see monkey do

/thread

Seems like it is set up to prevent people from jobs from voting really. Why shouldn't I be able to just go and vote if I can prove my residency and citizenship?

Again nig nogs and spics were just voting without a problem. If you don't see something wrong with this I am not sure what to tell you.

Ok, this is a troll.

Saying you're going to commit voter fraud is too on the nose.

3/10, apply yourself.

>miss the registration deadline
>Check website
>Already registered
>Registered 5 years ago on my 18th birthday

Thank you younger me

I know he's memeing, but there are a lot of dopes who treat voting like car registration or any other last minute chore, thinking they can waltz in and be seen.

Hell, my dopey sister had to be reminded last night that she can't just vote anywhere, and upon looking up her polling place, turns out she's registered under her college address which is hours away. Of course She's With Her and is a bleeding heart liberal, but couldn't even be bothered to make sure she was set to do so.

FYI literally every law that adds difficulty to voting and registering is the fault of Republicans because they know the more people who vote, the less people are voting for them.

What a dumbass

Was wrong when Bernie said it, is wrong when you say it now.
Statistically, that's pure bullshit and you won't find any evidence supporting it