Sopsy dead, Ylilauta crashed

The Finnish gentlemens imageboard Ylilauta has been abruptly shut down and the rumour is that the Finnish Moot Sopsy has been killed by Shills.

What now?

Other urls found in this thread:

iltasanomat.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000001947803.html
circleboard.org/int/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

eikai se oikeesti kuollut? :D

tell them to come over here and trade their wares with us

misasja?

Suomi keypalasta nesrakapaaka

fug :DDDDD

This is a site I've never heard mentioned by Finnbros. Is it similar to pol?

SPEAK AMERICAN

oh fug DDD:

Finnish equivalent of Sup Forums

post spurdo :===D

It's like Sup Forums, but Ylilauta's Sup Forums has turned to Sup Forums

who will save the mems...

It's THE Finnish imageboard. Basically our national equilevant of Sup Forums.

Post Gondolas to pay respects

posting the classic that started it all

who cares Channies next when clinton gets in

rip sopsy.

Clinton wouldn't shut down Sup Forums. Would she?

Ylilauta was never good. It was literally finnish facebook which looked like Sup Forums. 90% underage posters.

rip niilo

OK. That's nasty its not up anymore. Shutdown in free speech is unacceptable. Any guesses if it was a revenue issue, censorship, low traffic?

Keep us posted guys.

FUCK YOU ylilauta is shit and killed board culture
Finnchan and Kuvalauta were the only good things we were blessed with. Ylilauta, lauta.net and kotilauta are just EMPTY SHELLS full of SHIT.

The good days will never come back and sopsy is a MEGAJEW. Gold accounts? Tags? Fuck you man.

>Spurdo's homeland is GONE

FUCK

THIS IS A TRAVESTY

Reminder that Ylilauta has real money gold accounts. GOLD FUCKING ACCOUNTS

It fits Spurdo's depressed image

he is not dead. stop false flagging faggots

>even more 13 year old Finns will be shitposting here now
please no

dumb finns

I'm bothered but luckily I'm not bothered

PORILLA TORILLA TAVATAAN!!!!

SAIN

Well thats the most fuckin adorable thing ive seen all day
Prive me wrong.

iltasanomat.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000001947803.html

I thought most Finns went to Michigan.

Anyway wherever the Finns went they are outnumbered by everyone else. There's not many of us.

not my fault ur too retarded to get gold acc for free
i got a free platinum acc on ylilauta for doing translations in 2012, never paid for it

Used to be Finnish Sup Forums, slowly degraded into a discussion platform for children and teenagers

the site's being dossed to death by butthurt lefties

Osaako kukaan sanoa mitä on tapahtunut?

Ei oo sattumaa mutta kyllä sattumaa kuitenkin että lauta on toiminut ilman mitään vikoja joka ainut kerta kun olen siellä käynyt ja sitten yhtäkkiä vaalien aikaan koko sivusto kaatuu koko päiväksi

Harminlista, olis varmaan ollu mukava tunnelma siinä 25K+ vaaliseurantalangassa vaikka alko siinäkin kyllä molempien puolien psykoosi olemaan aikalailla esillä

P.S. check those digits

Cool guy. I wanna move there like him some day.

Now we get flooded by Spurdos.
Fugg.

Mitä vittua jätkät. Miten tämä nyt liittyy politiikkaan? Menkää sinne nyymichaniin evakkoon kuten kaikki muutkin.

just go here until ylilauta is back up you dumb finns:

circleboard.org/int/index.html

Vassarit ddossaa

nyymichan on homoille tulkaa loistolaudalle kun sinne tarvis porukkaa.

Sopsy on jutku ja ei halua vapaata maga keskustelua joten sulki ylilaudan pariksi päiväksi.

Checked

well...

Turkujofa paikal?

Status-update: Laudan palvelin hyrskyttää jo, mutta nettiyhteydet on vielä säätämättä. Ehkäpä tässä pian! t: Jew sopsy

Post nude Fin girls to pay respect!

I went there a few times and realized I didn't even understand finns when they spoke english. You're a strange people.

god save SOPSY, rest in peace in malta sweet princess

Fugg :DDD

We all know your instincts tell you to club it's blubbery head in. Don't deny your heritage my son.

RIP Spurdo ;_;7

it is your responsibility to pass them on in whatever way you can, until you can find a new home
good lugg

btw, ylilauta is up again

>Been to ylilauta probably 4 times in my life.
>Every time I've paid a visit, it has seemed like a place that's just filled with seriously edgy teens and cringe tier memes.

Not sure if it's just the Finnish language that makes it seem like that, but I never could get into the whole imageboard culture in my own language.
Or maybe it's because so many of the semi-autistic socially awkward stoner people I've met, have routinely browsed that site and I simply can't imagine a bunch of those fuckers carrying on even a remotely intelligent conversation.

vaaliyönä down? sattumaako? tuskin, he haluavat vain estää vahvimman meme kansan energian

it has actual kids browsing and posting, that's the problem

some sort of age restriction could really help

they're acting like kids ironically :^)

Takut dossailee.

FREE YLILAUTA GOLD ACCOUNT CODES:

1m-f-576415ab4f6c2 (1 month)
1w-574224c25dc63 (1 week)

This is horrible.

EXPECT KRAUTCHAN TO GO DOWN AS WELL

With the God Emperor's impending victory, Soros and their lackeys are already defunding failed subversion machines such as their imageboard project. It's over, cucks.

it's the 10-15 year old majority and the general angsty "everything sucks" attitude

Ja pelaa

Finnes det et norsk Sup Forums?

gone in a heartbeat lad