Counsel of ricks

>counsel of ricks
>counsel of wells

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Interdimensional_Council_of_Reeds_(Multiverse)
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Council_of_Cross-Time_Kangs_(Multiverse)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just fuck off and die

whys that?

you don't reed comics

Not lately, too busy.
What am I behind in user?

I need to catch up on the Flash, Nightwing and Scooby apocalypse

fantastic 4

did you understand my hint

No. Maybe instead of being a snob about it, you could be a little more nice and explain it.

WELLS, RICKS, REEDS, CHUCKS, AND SNEEDS ARE ALL THE SAME PERSON IN DIFFERENT MULTIVERSE CLUSTERS

see
>you don't REED comics
>REED
>reed richards
>council of reeds

I don't read fantastic 4 or really any Marvel, so I didn't realize you were talking about him.

This isnt the first time something like this happened.

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Interdimensional_Council_of_Reeds_(Multiverse)

>He doesn't know what the Rick citadel is a parody of, yet he feels like he can shit on anything else using anything remotely similar

I never said that once. I wasn't shitting on it at all. I just find it amusing. I had feeling it wasn't the first time. If 1 place does it, it's likely not original.

What's the top sceencap of? The production looks like Flash or one of those shows, but I'm not familiar enough with them to recognize the characters one way or the other.

Yes it's the flash

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Council_of_Cross-Time_Kangs_(Multiverse)

summon all the help you want.

it won't matter one bit.

Wells is one of the reasons the show is shit. They want to keep the actor but have no reason to do it.

None of them are as entertaining as OG Wells either, they should have just made him Earth-1 wells and have had Zoom time displace him or something instead of killing him off.

>If Rick and Morty does it, it's likely not original.
Fixed for you. Not your fault you missed the references, this was one of the ones Roiland didn't scream at the top of his lungs.

WE

Go back to the council of Sup Forumsfags.

>mfw to intelligent to not look stupid

THE FUTURE IS KANG

Also, Original Writer did something similar with Captain Britain.

FF did it first

How is that Kang growing a beard from his mask????

/thread

>Not a good place made by Fantastic men.
C'mon Reed.

His wife dressed him

We Wuz Kangs

I agree, OP is a fucking casual.

at least he knows how to spell

that's his life support system.

his massive intelligence boost comes at a cost of everything else eventually (advanced for of ALS that will eventually kill him).

got to ask did she had that leather suit made before or after DeVoe became the thinker?

When will we get a guy gardner council

I don't think you can either, because that's a weird way to spell "I didn't read the thread, I'm retarded, and I don't reed comics".

what?

Only smart people make them

>tfw you have the lamest power in the multiverse

Filthy Sup Forums casuals don't belong here. REED it again.

what hell looks like for doom.

That's a joke you fucking slowpoke.

I bet he would have fixed the problem in like six seconds. Why would you reject help from a literal wizard?